-Notice-

Coffee

Hi! It's been more than a year since I last posted any updates for this fic. For that I'm truly sorry to those who have supported me since the start of this fic. 

I started this fic when I was still truly enamoured by BTS and I have not even graduated high school yet at that point in time. My life was very exciting despite the stress of national exam and that's what inspired this fic in the first place. This fic was also meaningful to me because this was the first one that I planned out really elaborately so I often dropped the tought of discontinuing this fic. 

However, as time goes by, life is demanding more and more time. Holidays don't feel like holidays anymore with the extra tests and events, the subjects I'm taking in the uni are not getting easier either, and I take way too much time writing a chapter even when I know which direction I want to take this fic to. 

So, I'm here to announce that I may not be continuing this fic anymore in the future. After a lot of thoughts, I don't think I can commit to write anymore chaptered fics + now, I don't like the way this fic is heading. Maybe the time will come when I want to write this again, but I can't guarantee anything. 

So this is me. Thank you so much for those who have spared some time to read this humble fic. And I'm truly sorry if anyone expected an update.

Once again thank you for all these years. 

 

 

P.S. If you happen to like my writing, I may come back with one shots in the future. So do look out for that :)