Un-Break My Heart

Short Story of YulSic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Un-Break My Heart

 

09th November 2016, Wednesday, 08:27 p.m. 

Jung Mansion: Living Room. 

 

"Where is your unnie, Soojung?" He asked as he's busy watching the news in television.

 

"Unnie is sleeping in my room. Why dad? Want me to wake her up?" 

 

"No.. It's okay.. Just let her be.." Mr. Jung said and sigh. 

 

"Ne dad.." Krystal then join her dad and mom on the couch. "Is there no news about oppa at all?" 

 

Mr. Jung shook his head and smile sadly. "Right now all we can do is pray and don't ever lose hope.." He said as he patted Krystal head. 

 

"Be by your unnie side all the time okay my little baby?" 

 

"Yes mom.. I will try my best.." She grin at her parents. 

 

"Come and help me to prepare a dinner. After that please help me to call your unnie. Ask her to join us for dinner." Mrs. Jung said and 

 

"Yes mom! Noted that." Krystal salute at her mom playfully. 

 

 

 

After a few minutes later. "Done!" She said happily as she's done arranging the food on the table. 

 

"Now go and wake your unnie up.." 

 

"Yes..." She said as she smile. 

 

 

 

Krystal's Room - 08:59 p.m.

 

She open the door slowly and found her unnie is still sleeping. She approach her and caressed her head. "She must be crying again.." Krystal said as she spot the tears on her cheeks. "Unnie.." She said as she patted her arm softly. 

 

"Hmm?" Jessica's humming without opening her eyes. 

 

"Lets have a dinner.. Mom and dad are waiting.." She said softly. 

 

"I'm not hungry Soojung.." She said as she look at her little sister with an empty eyes. 

 

"Please unnie.." Krystal pout as she is trying so hard to make her unnie agree with her. 

 

Jessica let out a smile and nodded. "I need to wash my face for a while." 

 

 

 

Dining Room - 09:15 p.m.

 

"Lets eat!" Krystal said excitedly to brighten up the mood. 

 

"Whats with you?" Jessica asked playfully and pretend to pinch her arm. 

 

"Merong~" Krystal answer her and they laugh. Not a real laugh for Jessica. She's still broken. Deeply broken. 

 

"Soojung.. Don't tease your sister like that.." Mrs. Jung said as she smile widely. 

 

...

 

"Mom, dad.. I want to go home.." Jessica said as she's playing with food in her plate right now. 

 

"But Sica-ah it's better if you stay here. We can look after you. Besides, you're going to be alone there." Mr. Jung said worriedly. 

 

"Don't worry dad.. I will ask my friend to accompany me.."

 

"But still Si--" 

 

She cut her dad's sentence. "I'll be fine.. Trust me.." She convince her dad with a big smile on her face. 

 

Mr. Jung look at his wife and Mrs. Jung nodded. "Off you go.." Mr. Jung said with a heavy heart. 

 

"I will pack my things now." Jessica said happily. 

 

 

 

After done packing, Jessica go downstairs again. "Where are you going Soojung?" She asked as she saw her standing at the door with a luggage. 

 

"I'm going to accompany you there unnie.." Krystal said. 

 

"Okay then.." Jessica nodded and smile. 

 

"If there's anything just contact us okay?" Mr. Jung said as Mrs. Jung is hugging both of their daughters. 

 

"Make sure to ask your friend to come over.." Mrs. Jung remind. 

 

"Yes mom.." 

 

 

 

YulSic Mansion: Living Room - 09:45 p.m.

 

"Get in guys.." Jessica said as she open the crystal lamp. 

 

Jessica and Krystal's friends are already in front of the mansion's gate the moment they said to come over here and accompany them. It's just JeKrys arrived a bit late. Jessica is so thankful to have them by her side. They never leave her alone no matter what happen. 

 

"Boys, you guys can get into room number 4 and 5 while the girls, well I guess you guys already know where you should go." Jessica said as all of them nodded at her as they smile warmly. 

 

"We are going to unpack our things there for a while." Taeng said and the boys nodded. 

 

"Us too.." Sunny said and Jessica nodded. 

 

"Go and make yourself comfortable. As always." Jessica happy smile turn to a sad one when she herself mention 'As always' part. Well their friends usually spend their night here when there's event so they are used to the room and the house. 

 

"Soojung.. Lets go and unpack our thing.." Jessica said and Krystal just nodded. 

 

 

 

Master Room - 10:00 p.m.

Jessica POV

 

After done unpacked my things I sit on the bed for a while. I feel a little bit tired from driving. It was a bad traffic just now. *Sigh* I look around the room and sigh again. It's been so long since I come home. It has been 3 months. My family and friends didn't allow me to live here alone as they don't want the history repeat itself. 

 

Few months ago, you can say that I have go insane because I can't take it anymore. It's been so long since I wait for his news but never once I heard about him. I attempt to suicide but luckily Tiffany come to my house that day so she manage to save me. Thats why they didn't allow me to live alone anymore. Maybe it's because I'm too naughty. 

 

I miss him. I really miss him. I try to be strong. I try to be okay but my tears are always betrayed me. Since that day my life was gone. I talked to myself saying that there's no use for me to keep living because he's not by my side anymore. But then I think again, I think of my parents and my little sister. I don't want to see them sad if I decided to give up on my life. 

 

Even though I know it is impossible but I'm still hoping that he will comeback to me. Tell me the word he always said to me. Taking me into his arms. Put me to sleep with his lovable sayings. Caressing my head and my back as he take me into his arms. Cupping my face with both of his hand while staring at me with loving gaze. 

 

 

 

I get up from the bed and open the closet. I take his favourite shirt which is a black short sleeves shirt with a collar. He used to wear that a lot. I take it and hug it close to my heart. Imagining he's hugging me while leaning my head on his chest. Wrapping my arms around his waist. I miss that. I miss him too much.

 

Without I realized I'm crying again. I lean on the bed again with his shirt in my hand. I put my head on the pillow and lay his shirt beside me. I take my phone and stare at his picture. I start imagining thing again. I imagine him lying beside me while facing me. That smile on his face. A warm smile that no one can give me.

 

"S-Seobang-ah.. Come back please.." I mumbles alone as my tears keep flowing. 

 

End of Jessica POV

 

 

 

10th November 2016, Thursday, 08:00 a.m.

YulSic Mansion: Dining Room.

 

"Good morning noona." Yoona greet as he's busy arranging the plate on the table.

 

"Morning Yoongie.." Jessica yawn. "Why did you guys wake up so early?" She asked curiously.

 

"Taeng hyung and Soo hyung are going to work later. Our General called them just now." He explain. Kwon Yoona is Yuri little brother. Since Yuri's gone, he is the one that take care of Jessica the most.

 

"Really? Will they be okay?" Jessica asked worriedly and take a seat at the dining table.

 

"Don't worry Sica-ah.. Taeyeon said it's just a normal job.." Tiffany answer her. "What do you want to eat? I will cook." Tiffany said more and smile.

 

"I will eat anything you cook for me. Lets go! Let me help you." Jessica said as she stand up and walk to Tiffany's side. "Who's in the kitchen?"

 

"It's Vic, Soojungie, Taetae, Sunny and Sooyoungie."

 

"Okay lets go."

 

 

 

Kitchen - 08:15 a.m.

 

"Did you guys are going there for a long time?" Jessica asked as she's cutting the kimchi.

 

"We are not sure about that." Taeyeon answer her.

 

"Noona, let me help you." Yoona said and take a seat beside Jessica. He then take a knife from her and start to cut the kimchi.

 

Jessica didn't say a word as she keep staring at Yoona. "You look so much like my seobang from this sight." She thought as she wrap her arms around his waist. Totally side hugging him as she hide her face at his broad shoulder.

 

Yoona's startled. He then turned gaze at the noonas in front of him. The TwoNy nodded and mouthed 'Let her be' at him. He nodded and continue to cut the kimchi. "Done!" Yoona said happily and feed the kimchi to Jessica.

 

"Feed me too Yoongie oppa." Krystal suddenly appeared out of nowhere and pout. By the way, she is Yoona's fiancee. Krystal is standing behind of YoonSic at the moment.

 

"Aigoo my baby Jungie.." Yoona said and feed her too. Jessica then release the hug and patted her little sister head. She take the kimchi and give it to Sunny.

 

"Where is Hyo? I didn't see him this morning. Seohyun too." Sunny asked.

 

"He's going to the Department of Defense. He told me there's something he need to take care of and Seobaby is going there with him." Yoona answer her.

 

"What about you?" Sunny asked more as she's munching a carrrot.

 

"I need to go too later." Yoona said in a low tone.

 

"Where?" TwoNy and the Jungs asked in unison.

 

"Qatar.." He answer shortly with a low tone and get ready to hear them nagging at him.

 

"You told us that you will never accept that offer!" Krystal said in an angry tone.

 

"Ayy baby.. I'm sorry okay?" He asked as he cupped Krystal face. "I will be okay.. Don't worry.. I just want to continue what my hyung had always wanted me to do.." Yoona peck her forehead and smile.

 

"You better be safe! It's so dangerous out there." Krystal warning him with her coldest tone.

 

"Yes.. I will.." He smile at her as he nodded while saying it.

 

"Actually...." Taeyeon start as he's eyeing Sooyoung and Yoona. "The three of us are going to Qatar later. Not just Yoong."

 

"You what?! Taetae! You told me that you're going to US only!" Tiffany shout at him and pull his left ear like a mom. While Sunny is already pulling Soo's hairs. "Aww. Aww. Jagiya." Sooyoung whine.

 

"Please Fany.. Trust us okay? We can't reject the offer this time. Our General strictly want us to be there.."

 

"Hmph!" Tiffany cross her arms and pout. Same goes to Krystal and Sunny too. The trio of them are sulking. The three guys are trying so hard to persuade their girls. Few minutes after that all of them nodded and decided to let them go to fulfill their duty.

 

 

 

Jessica POV

 

Once they finished getting ready they get into the living room again with their uniform and bernard cap on. I begin to remember about my seobang. Who is Kwon Yuri in my life? He is my husband. We got married since two years ago. One year with him and another one year without him.

 

What I mean is, after a year we got married he's gone. He's leaving me. He told me he will comeback home again after a few days safe and sound but he lied. He never comeback since that day. It's been a year since he's gone. My seobang is a soldier. Well same goes as his friends and little brother.

 

That time my seobang was the only one that was on duty. He went to Qatar because he need to prevent a war. Unluckily there's no one by his side that time because usually there must be one of his friend that has a same schedule as him but not that time. Until this day, I never stop hoping. I know he will comeback to me again someday.

 

"Honey.. Your cap.." My little sister said to her fiancee Yoona as she put on the cap on his head and fix his uniform's collar.

 

"How? Am I handsome?" Yoona asked with a naughty grin.

 

"No. You're always ugly." Krystal said and merong at him.

 

By watching this scene, I suddenly remembered about the scene before my seobang walked out of that door. To be exact walked out of my life. Lets flashback a little bit. Well, I really don't want to forget that day. It's so meaningful. It was the last time I got to see his face and feel his touch. I smile bitterly at the thought.

 

 

 

Flashback

One year ago.

Master Bedroom.

 

"Seobang.. Do you really need to go?" I asked as I back hugging him. He's facing the mirror right now with a handsome smile on his face.

 

He turned and facing me. I start buttoning his uniform. Just then he cupped my face and kiss my forehead. The sweetest gesture of him that I really love. "I have to go baby.. They need help so we should help them.. Besides, it's my job.. Don't worry okay?"

 

"But I really have a bad feeling this time Yuri-ah.." I said to him as I've done buttoning his uniform. I put my hands on his chest and stare at his eyes.

 

He chuckles and caressed both of my cheek. "You worry too much.." He then peck my lips. I snake my arms around his neck and start to kiss him passionately. We break the kiss when air needed.

 

"Thats hot.." He said and patted my .

 

"ByunYul.." I mumbles.

 

"What?" He asked.

 

"No. No. I didn't said anything." I said and grin innocently at him.

 

He shook his head while smiling. "Lets go.." He take my hand and we walk to the door side by side while holding hand.

 

"Where are you going this time?" I asked my husband.

 

"Qatar.." He answer me shortly and I just nodded.

 

...

 

I am standing at the door while staring at his back. He's wearing his shoes right now. I don't know but I am seriously have a bad feeling about this. I sigh and side hugging him as she stand up and fix his necktie. "Hey.." He smile and hug me back. "Don't be like this Sicababy.." He said as he's patting my back.

 

"Seobang... Kajima..." I said. I guess I'm gonna cry anytime soon.

 

"Uljima.." He said as he wipe my tears. Yes, I'm already crying.

 

"Kajima seobang.. Uh? Please.." I begged him.

 

"But baby we have talked about this right?" He asked in a soft tone.

 

I just look at him with my teary eyes. "Don't cry anymore after this okay?" He said as I just nodded. "Promise?"

 

"I can promise you that but you need to promise me that you will comeback to me again. Okay?" I asked him back.

 

"Did I never comeback to you once I go to fulfill my duty before?" He asked and I shook my head. "So please don't worry. I will comeback for sure." He said and kiss my lips again. Then he hug me tight. We release the hugged and stare at each other. I don't like that look in his eyes. He seems uneasy.

 

I cupped his face and caressed his cheeks. "Gwenchana?" I asked.

 

He nodded at my question and smile at me but he seems hiding something from me. "Are you really okay?"

 

"I am baby.. Don't worry too much.." He said as he narrowing his forehead with mine but he do looks like he's worried.

 

"Arasso.. Just be safe.. Please.." I said as I pout.

 

"I will.." He smile at me and peck my lips for the last time, then he hug me for the last time too before he get into the car. I just look at him as he get into his car. "I love you Sicababy.." He said with a warmest smile ever.

 

I smile at him. "I love you too seobang.." Then we bid goodbye.

 

 

 

Few days later.

 

A knock at the door can be heard. It can't be seobang. I thought and open the door revealing my brother-in-law, my little sister and Taeyeon. Though I already feels weird but I still manage to give them a smile and welcoming them happily. "Get in.." I said to them and lead them to the living room.

 

"So what would you like to have? Orange juice? Strawberry?" I asked.

 

"It's okay noona. We won't be here for too long." He seems serious.

 

"What is it Yoong? Taengoo? Soojung?" I asked as I look at each of them.

 

I saw Yoona eyeing Krystal to move from her seat and approached me. I have a bad feeling. A really bad feeling. Just then Yoona look at Taeyeon and nodded. . What the hell had happened?! I yelled in my mind.

 

Taeyeon sigh and look at me. "It's about Yuri.." He start. Why? Why? What happened to my Yuri? I can't said a word so I just wait for him patiently. Hoping for a miracle. Please Taeng, tell me that he's okay. Tell me nothing bad happened.

 

"There were a lot of intruder make an ambush to our team camp site there. We have asked them to check thoroughly and they said around 40 of 175 soldier died in the tent while they were asleep. Yul was not on duty that time so he was taking a rest in the tent. Some of them were captured by them to become prisoners." Taeyeon continue after a long silence.

 

I cannot thinking straight anymore. Are you kidding me?! Are you telling me that my seobang is gone? Like seriously gone?! Leaving me like this forever? I asked myself lifelessly.

 

"They can't scanned the soldier by face because their face were totally full of blood. They shoot right at the face or to be exact 'head'." Taeyeon said more as he begin to take out a few pictures in his pocket. "This is the picture of him.." He showed to me. I take those picture with my trembling hands.

 

"Nooooooooooooooooooooo...." I said as I scan the pictures. Of course I started to cry right away. The picture show of a guy wearing a uniform with 'Capt. Yuri Kwon' nametag on the right side upper pocket. Just then I feel my little sister is hugging me.

 

"We are still going to investigate about this because they didn't said that this one is Yuri. Because there was something weird with this guy." Taeyeon said.

 

"So there might be a chance that my seobang is still alive?" I asked him in desperate tone.

 

"Lets just pray for that..." Taeyeon look at me and sigh. He seems broken down too. Well not to mentioned Yoongie. They are brothers. Since that day, I always wish that he will comeback. Comeback in my arms again and say he love me again.

 

End of Flasback

 

 

 

Thats it for a little flashback about my great seobang, Kwon Yuri. I love him, I love him too much. I want him, only him. I don't want anyone else to be my husband. I want to be with him for a lifetime. I just really really love him. He's my other half. He is someone that I love too much.

 

"Noona? Noona?"

 

"U-Uh? Yes?" I answer him as he waving his hand in front of my FACE.

 

"Spacing out again? He asked and smile.

 

I just look at him and smile back.

 

"We will be going now.." Yoona said as he give me a hug.

 

"Be sure to comeback. If you dare to leave my baby Jung like how Yuri did then I'm gonna haunt you and kill you on my own for sure." I said in a serious tone. Not wanting my Soojung experiencing the same thing as me.

 

Even though I said it in a cold tone but this dork is still smiling at me. "Don't worry.. I'll be back for my love.." Yoona said as he stare at my little sister with eyes full of love.

 

"Shica.." Taeyeon said and hug me then followed by Sooyoung.

 

"Both of you too. Take care.. Don't you dare to leave your little bunny and mushroom here all alone!" I warned them and pull each of their ear playfully.

 

"Yes Sergeant!" The trio of them salute playfully making us laugh at their action.

 

Even through the funny conversation not even one moment I forget about my Yuri. Please comeback. Please. Like seriously please comeback. I pray silently as I close my eyes.

 

End of Jessica POV

 

 

 

13th November 2016, Sunday, 01:47 p.m.

Qatar: Army Base.

 

It's been three days since they arrived here and yet there's no confirmation news about Yuri yet. The Commander gave them a few pictures of a man that was wearing a uniform with Capt. Yuri Kwon name on it. Almost 80% probability that it was Yuri. Even though it was like that, Yoona still find it hard to believe it.

 

"This is his belonging. I keep it for you." The General said as he look at Yoona and then he give him a small chip. "Like he usually did in the past.. Self camera.. This is the video of him.. He record it using our computer cam.. You guys know how naughty he is right?" The General asked them as he smile. A sad smile one.

 

The trio of them nodded and smile widely.

 

"But there was something weird in the video.. I have tried to find out about it but I can't find an answer.."

 

"Something weird Sir? What was it?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"You guys should open it later and check.." The General said and they nodded.

 

YoonSooTae salute at him. "Thank you Sir."

 

"No problem.. By the way, actually that guy.. That was really him.." The General said in a sad tone. He then take something from his pocket. "I found this in his hands.." He then give Yoona a ring.

 

"Taeng hyung, Soo hyung.." Yoona called them it almost sound like a whisper. He break down again this time. "This is my hyung's wedding ring.." Yoona mumbles as he cry so hard right now.

 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung approach him and patted his shoulder. "I know Yoong.. I know.. I recognize it.." Taeyeon said and lift his head to look at General. "Thank you again for keeping this for us.." He bowed at him.

 

He just nodded. "I'm sorry.. I should have done better.."

 

"Don't be sorry General.." Sooyoung said as he bowed at him too.

 

"I'll leave the trio of you here then.." The General said and bowed at them for the first time since they work with him. He feels so guiltly because he can't take care of his most precious subordinate. Of course the trio of them were shocked because the General just bowed at them but they manage to bowed back. Yuri is their Captain actually.

 

"What should I say to Sica noona, Taeng hyung? Uh? What should I say to her?" Yoona asked frustratingly as he grip the ring tightly.

 

Sooyoung just eyeing Yoona worriedly as he sigh. He's speechless. He don't know what to say, his best friend is truly gone. Gone forever. Without saying any word he walk out from the tent and wandering around the camp site.

 

Taeyeon just let him be. He know that Sooyoung need a time to be alone. "Yoong.. Once we're home, lets break this news to Sica.. The three of us, lets just be honest to her.."

 

"But hyu--"

 

"No buts Yoong. We can't keep this as a secret. She's breaking down enough by not receiving any news about him." Taeyeon said in a serious tone. "Lets announce this in front of your family and the Jungs too.."

 

Yoona just nodded and stare blankly at the ring. A few minutes after that, Yoona turned gaze at Taeyeon. He find it weird because he didn't say any word since that suggestion of him. "Hyung? Gwenchana?"

 

"How can I be okay Yoong? We should have come here a year ago. We should have come here at the moment we received the news about that incident. We should have come early. We were too late." He said in a regretful tone. "I feel so regret. Too regret." He confessed.

 

"It's not you're the only one that feel regret hyung because I bet all of us do, Soo hyung, Hyo hyung too." Yoona said as he open the bag that belong to Yuri.

 

He smile when he saw a few pictures that place inside the bag. Yuri always bring the pictures of his family whenever he went on duty. Even though he has his phone with him but the phone was totally no use. They can only use military phone here. "Why would he bring this with him when he can look at this picture in his phone?" Yoona mumbles as he smile.

 

"Wait!" Yoona suddenly said and look at Taeyeon with his eyes widen. "Where is Yul hyung phone? I can't find it in here."

 

"Thats right.." Taeyeon said as he frown. "I never think of that.. The General didn't said anything about Yul's phone or whatnot.."

 

"Let me try calling him." Yoona said as he grab his phone quickly. "Aish, how can I be such a fool? Of course I can't call him using my own phone. We need to get out of here first." He said and sigh. He put his phone in his pocket again and massaging his temples. "Do you think my hyung is still out there? Alive?"

 

"As I look at the previous pictures that I showed to Sica a year ago I can say yes but after looking at the pictures that General showed us and how much it prove that was Yul, I don't know what to say anymore." Taeyeon answer him in a low tone. He too doesn't want to believe it but the prove is enough to show that it's Yul.

 

...

 

A footstep can be heard. Sooyoung is entering the tent again. "So, what are we going to do now?" He asked.

 

"Lets just finish our mission and go back to Seoul right away.." Taeyeon answer him with an empty look in his eyes.

 

didn't even show up on his funeral.. How lonely our kkab would have felt that time.." Sooyoung said in a regretful tone.

 

"From the moment I saw that picture, I have no doubt that it's Yul hyung but because I don't want to accept that he's gone so I keep denying it and end up didn't even give him my last respect on his funeral." He said in regret tone. "Wait, isn't there a CCTV?" Yoona asked.

 

"No. There isn't any CCTV at the time. It got installed 2 days later. What a waste." Taeyeon said and sigh again.

 

"We need to finish our mission early. Even though I really don't want to let Sica noona know about this but at least she need to know the ending of the story." He said as he tidy up Yuri's bag. Sooyoung and Taeyeon just nodded and eyeing Yoona worriedly.

 

 

 

17th November 2016, Thursday, 07:36 p.m.

Seoul, Korea.

 

"Ready?" Hyoyeon asked as the trio of them get into his car.

 

The trio of them just nodded and sigh.

 

"I know this is hard but please cheer up.. We still need to move on and live.." Hyoyeon said in a serious tone. That is a rare side of him.

 

"Yes hyung.." A maknae said.

 

Hyoyeon then give a small smile to Yoona. A few minutes after that, he start to drive.

 

...

 

"Have you arranged all of the thing we asked you to Hyo?"

 

"Of course Taeng. Don't worry." He grin at him but his eyes are totally looks empty. Kwon Yuri is his best buddy since childhood days.

 

"Where are they now Hyo?" Sooyoung asked this time.

 

"They are at the Kwon Mansion now.." He answer in a low tone or to be exact in a sad tone. "I am most worried about Sica.." Hyoyeon suddenly confessed.

 

"Not just you Hyo but us too.." Taeyeon answer him almost like a whisper.

 

"What about the video that General gave to you guys?" Hyoyeon try to change the topic.

 

"That video was full of his sweetness word as usual but there was a guy standing at the tent door at that time and he was staring at Yuri. It was so scary. I really got a goosebumps when I looked at the video. We don't really know who that guy was but I bet you might know him. So, you gotta watch it later Hyo."

 

"Of course Taeng.."

 

 

 

Kwon Mansion - 08:30 p.m.

 

The four of them had arrived at the mansion and now they are standing in front of the main door. Yoona press the bell and the door opened almost immediately. It shows Krystal with her pout. He smile and take her in his arms. He's hugging her tight. "I'm home Soojungie.." He said and smile a bit.

 

"Thank you for fulfilling your promise.." Krystal said to him and release the hug. Just then Sooyoung and Taeyeon being greet by their girlfriend too.

 

The boys was about to get into the mansion but then Jessica appear and look at the four of them with a smile. She peek behind them. Seems like she's looking for someone or shall I say she's looking for her seobang. Taeyeon signaling Yoona with his eyes and he nodded.

 

"Noona? Aren't you going to greet me?" Yoona asked with a smile but soon faded as he heard Jessica's question.

 

"Yoong.. You didn't bring my seobang home uh?" Jessica asked as she smile bitterly. Totally ignoring what he asked her about. Surely that question is totally break their heart. The question is enough to bring tears to the rest of the girls.

 

"Jessi, lets get in first okay? They have just arrived." She said and Jessica just nodded at Tiffany.

 

The boys just watch Jessica's lifeless back. "!" Yoona curse under his breath as he close his eyes.

 

"Hey... Get a hold of yourself Yoong..." Taeyeon said in a calm tone. Yoona nodded and they get into the mansion. All of their family member are there. They are greeting them with a smile.

 

 

 

After a few minutes of discussing, the four of them finally decided to start the announcement. Hyoyeon transfer the video into his computer and then connect it to the big screen in the living room. "Attention please.." Yoona said. They have decided to make him do it since Yuri is his brother. "Hello I'm Kwon Yoona.. I'm here to make an announcement of my hyung ,Kwon Yuri.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter