Love Between Us

Short Story of YulSic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Love Between Us

 

11th September 2016, Sunday, 05:07 p.m.

SNSD's The Boys Dorm: Living Room.

 

'SNSD' here means 'SoNamShiDae'. 'So' stand for 'SoNyeo' while 'Nam' stand for 'NamJa'. Yeah they are one group. The only SME's idol group that mixed between boys and girls.

 

The boys and girls are living in a separate dorm. Actually they only live next to each other. The boys live in 07-9-01 and the girls live in 07-9-02. 

 

...

 

"Yul, Soo, I want to go out for a while." Hyoyeon said.

 

"Where are you going?" Sooyoung asked as his gaze still on the television in front of him.

 

"Wanna spend time with Nicole today." He said while grinning. 

 

"Arasso. Have fun." Sooyoung said and make the thumbs up sign. 

 

"Thanks! Annyeong!" 

 

"Annyeong.." Yuri and Sooyoung said in unison. 

 

"I guess we should make a 'SHY' debut and name our upcoming album 'We Got The Jungs!' you know." Sooyoung said.

 

"Whats with that?" Yuri asked confusedly. 

 

"You see, Hyo got Nicole Jung, I've got Eunji Jung while you've Jessica Jung. How? Don't you think it's a great name for our album?" He said as he smile innocently. 

 

"When did I got her anyway? She's never been mine." Yuri asked in annoyed tone. 

 

"On stage? On SNS? Come on, fans ship you guys so hard! That consider you guys as a couple already." Sooyoung give him this hardcore-YulSic-shipper face.

 

"Stop it Soo. We're doing that for business only. She has never been serious to me." He said as he frown a bit.

 

"But you've been serious towards her. You really like her."

 

"Stop it Soo. I'm so done with that thing. There's no YulSic anymore. You and Hyo knew it better than anyone else." He shoot glare at Sooyoung this time. 

 

Soo sigh and look at him with a sad eyes. "I hope your love life turn out better this time." 

 

"Thanks." He let out a small smile.

 

"No problem. So, what about you and Hayoung?" Sooyoung asked as he grab a cookies nearby his seat. 

 

"She said that she want to meet me later." He's puffing his cheeks.

 

"How is she? I mean as a woman. The way you think of her." He asked more.

 

"I never see her as a woman Soo. I only thought her as my little sister, just like Yoona." 

 

"So what are you going to do?" 

 

"I'm going to ask for a break up later." His eyes shows that he's confident with his decision. 

 

"I wish you good luck then. Just call me if you need anything." 

 

"Yeah.. I will.."

 

 

 

Western Street Restaurant - 06:21 p.m.

 

"It's been so long since we spend time like this." She said.

 

"Sorry. I'm so busy nowadays with stage performance." He said with a poker face. 

 

"I know oppa. Don't be sorry." 

 

"Hayoung-ah, you know we can't be like this forever right? It's been 1 year and 9 months since that day." He stare at the floor blankly. 

 

"I know." she sigh. "1 year and 9 months that passes by with a blink of eyes."

 

 

Flashback.

29th December 2014, Monday, 09:05 a.m.

SME's Main Meeting Room.

 

"What happened?" Yuri asked as he eyeing Kim Youngmin, SME's CEO.

 

There are also Cube Entertainment's CEO, Simon Hong and Oh Hayoung. Yuri just stare at them suspiciously. Eyeing them like he's gonna eat them soon.

 

"I guess we can start it now since Yuri is here." Kim Youngmin announced. "We know that you guys have been seeing each other a lot nowadays so we won't hesitate to announce about your relationship if a dispatch release a photo of both of you." Kim Youngmin state.

 

"But we didn't date each other. Besides, we only meet because of the photoshoot, we have a same schedule last week. We're just friend, not more than that." Yuri said.

 

"No matter what you say, it's has been decided. You are now in a relationship with Hayoung-shi." Kim Youngmin said sternly. "Simon-shi had agreed with this."

 

"But I'm not gonna agree to this." Yuri said stubbornly. 

 

"Me too." Hayoung finally voice out. "This is crazy. Fake relationship? No!"

 

"Didn't you love him?" Simon Hong asked.

 

"I love him as a fans. Only as a fans. He's an idol that I admire. Thats all. I never thought to be in a relationship with him."

 

"You guys need to accept this." Kim Youngmin said and earn a nod from Simon Hong.

 

 

 

After done with the dicussion, Kim Youngmin asked Yuri to stay in the meeting room. He want to have a personal time with him because he know that he has a lot to say. Now it's only left Yuri and Kim Youngmin.

 

"Why did you acted like that in front of Simon Hong?!" Kim Youngmin scold.

 

"Because you didn't keep your promise! What the used of making me having a relationship with her right now? Tell me." Yuri said frustratingly.

 

"I remind you Yuri, I never promise you anything." He said.

 

"Look who's talking. How could you said that? You promise me to let Sica run her own business if I stay away from her and get into relationship with someone else! I did as you told. I stay away from her!" He said angrily.

 

"You should've done this before you kicked her out not when you've already kicked her out! I don't even understand why you against my relationship with Sica so much." Yuri added.

 

"I never want you to know the truth but only truth will make you understand. I don't like it if she run her own business because I will never get a profit from it!" He said in a angry tone.

 

"About your relationship with her, I against it because I want her to feel hurt by not being able to be with her loved one." Kim Youngmin said heartlessly. "This talk is only between us. Don't spread it."

 

"I don't know you can be this evil and coward too, yeah for reminding me not to tell this to other people." Yuri shook his head in disbelief. "Money is your everything uh?" He scoff and leave the room. 

 

Kim Youngmin sigh and massage his temples. 

 

End of Flasback.

 

 

 

"He's so damn evil. I still don't talk to him since that day. Words just won't come out from my mouth if he talk to me. All I did just two, nodding my head and shook my head." Yuri said.

 

"I am more angry on the day they announced about our relationship. I can't even said thank you to those that gave me a congratulatory message." She said and sigh.

 

 

 

Flashback.

19th April 2015, Sunday, 10:00 a.m.

SM Entertainment: Dance Practice Room.

 

"Damn it." Yuri curse as he saw the news of him dating Hayoung was out at the social website.

 

"Saw it already? I was about to tell you." Sooyoung asked worriedly.

 

"Yeah." Yuri smile bitterly. 

 

 

 

CUBE Entertainment: Recording Room - 10:00 a.m.

 

"Yah, maknae-ah." Chorong approached her while holding a phone, followed by the other members.

 

"Why unnie?" 

 

"Have you read the news?" 

 

"What news?" Hayoung asked confusedly.

 

"Here." Chorong handed her a phone.

 

"Breaking! Kwon Yuri of SNSD and Oh Hayoung of Apink are revealing to be dating since December last year. SME and CUBEE had confirmed about it just now." Hayoung read and gasp. 

 

Chorong take the phone from Hayoung and enveloped her in a hug. "Be strong."

 

"It's gonna be a disaster. Dating with a very well known idol is not easy. Even though it's just a fake relationship I still need to be careful after this and avoid the paparazzi as much as I can." Hayoung said.

 

"Lets go home." Eunji suggest. 

 

 

 

As soon as they go out from the recording room, their fellow company artist are all there, waiting for her to come out. 

 

"We have read the news. Congratulation Hayoung-shi!" They said in unison.

 

Hayoung can only smile at them and nodded.

 

End of flashback.

 

 

 

"They're even announced it just a day after Jessica's birthday." Yuri said blankly. 

 

"Yeah. I am so worry. I don't want to hurt Sica unnie. But there's nothing we can do. It's our CEOs who's behind this." She said frustratingly.

 

"We're not even in love with each other so you don't have to worry about Jessica." He said with a small smile.

 

"Yes oppa.."

 

"I never thought of you as more than a little sister. Our is about 10 years. I know age is just a damn number but I can't help it. You're just a little sister in my eyes." He said while looking at her eyes. 

 

"I know oppa. Don't feel burden. I've always thought you as my big brother too since you're taking care of me very well." She said sincerely but the look in her eyes making him feel worry.

 

"Please don't fall in love with me." He thought worriedly while staring at her. "It's nice having you as a company. Well, Yoona is so busy with CF nowadays."

 

"Told you before that I really want to be your little sister too right?" She asked playfully.

 

"Yoona's gonna be jealous if she know this." He let out a chuckles.

 

"Don't tell Yoona unnie about this. She will pinch me if we meet later." She said nervously.

 

"I won't." He smile at her.

 

"Have you meet with Sica unnie after that day?"

 

"No. None of us met her. You know it's complicated right?" He smile bitterly. 

 

"Yeah. It's gonna be a big problem if the dispatch caught that you guys are seeing each other." She stop for a while before continuing her words. "Lets discuss about this with our members. We can't stay in this relationship for too long. We're just hurting each other if it's going on. I want to be free." She confessed. 

 

"We can discuss about this with them. But still there's nothing we can do. It's company decision." He massaging his temples and sigh. 

 

Hayoung didn't know what to say so she just nodded.

 

"Hayoung-ah, lets break up.." 

 

"Ne oppa.." She smile at him. A small smile. 

 

 

 

SNSD's The Girls Dorm: Dining Room - 08:01 p.m.

 

"We don't have any schedule for tomorrow kids!" Sunny announced happily.

 

"Yeah!" The girls shout.

 

"Who told you about this Sunny-ah?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"Sooyoung told me just now."

 

 

 

Before her departure, Jessica used to stay in the dorm with them too. No one dare to enter Jessica's room as they can't accept the fact that she's not there anymore. Her stuff in the room were left untouched. Nothing change since the day she left.

 

 

 

13th September 2016, Tuesday, 07:36 p.m.

SNSD's The Girls Dorm: Living Room.

 

Yuri get into the girls dorm just to talk with Sunny. "Did she said anything Sunny-ah?"

 

"No she didn't." She sigh and lean at the room door.

 

"She won't coming? It's almost 2 years." He said, almost a whisper.

 

"She won't. We need to understand her. It's so complicated. The paparazzi are everywhere. It will be troublesome if a dispatch saw her coming here."

 

He nodded sadly. "Girls, is there something to eat in the kitchen?" He asked as he walk to the kitchen followed by Sunny. Just then all of boys get into the girls dorm.

 

 

 

Kitchen - 07:45 p.m.

 

"Taeyeon-ah, please help me to cut this." Sunny asked for a help as she's busy gathering the ingredient.

 

"Sure Sunny."

 

"Menu?" Yuri asked as he eyeing Tiffany with a question look.

 

"I don't know. Sunny's in charge for tonight." Tiffany answer as she's busy eating the strawberry.

 

"What's the menu for tonight Sunny?"

 

"I'm gonna cook a black bean with beef." She said and divert her gaze to him. "Stop standing there Kwon Yul. Come and help me."

 

"Yes chef!" Yuri salute playfully but yet with a poker face.

 

 

 

Dining Room - 08:29 p.m.

 

"Lets eat!" Sooyoung said happily.

 

"Thank you for the food!" Yoona said and start to eat.

 

"Yuwree, I make your favourite soup."

 

"Thank you Fany." He said but still didn't touch the soup.

 

"Yuri-ah, eat." Tiffany said sternly.

 

"Uhm, later." He said as he's busy playing with his phone.

 

"Give me your phone." Tiffany said more with a motherly tone.

 

"Please Fany." He look at her and get up from the chair, leaving the dining room.

 

"Go and coax him. He must be in Yoona's room." Sunny ordered, earning a nod from the rest of them.

 

"All right."

 

 

 

Yoona's Room - 08:37 p.m.

 

Tiffany walk to Yoona's room with a bowl of mushroom soup in her hand. He love it so much so she make it one for him. Hoping that he will eat something for today.

 

Since the day Jessica left, Yuri has become thinner. He lose a few weighs and it's totally making the people around him worried. They always need to force him to eat or not, he won't eat anything for a day.

 

"Can I get in?" She asked.

 

"Hmm." He's humming and then Tiffany open the door.

 

"Yuwree, lets eat." She said cutely. Trying hard to coax him.

 

"Just put it on that table." He said while looking at her with an empty look.

 

"Please eat." She said sadly as the tears are now visible in her eyes.

 

Yuri jerk up from the bed and take the bowl from her. He put it on the table and pull Tiffany for a hug. "Hey, don't cry. I'll eat okay?" He tighten the hug.

 

"Promise?"

 

He let go of the hug and wipe her tears. "I promise." He smile at her warmly. "Now stop crying." He said and begin to eat. After done eating, they get into the dining room again.

 

 

 

Dining Room - 09:47 p.m.

 

"Can't I just go to her company?" Yuri suddenly voice out.

 

"No Yuri. Don't risk yourself." Hyoyeon said.

 

"It's almost a year I didn't met her." He mumbles sadly.

 

"We know Yul. We want to see her too. You know we can't." Sunny coax.

 

"She don't even bother to answer my call." Yuri said more.

 

"You still need to explain to her about something." Tiffany said in a serious tone.

 

Yuri give her a question look and mumbles. "Oh Hayoung?" He asked.

 

They nodded at Yuri and give him a worried look.

 

He sigh and massaging his temples. "I didn't forget about that. I never forget."

 

"Do you even have a plan? You know what to do right?" Hyoyeon asked worriedly.

 

Yuri nodded and sigh again. "But she won't listen to me. She might chase me away."

 

"Jessi might chase you away but I know for sure that she really want you to be with her." Tiffany said as she's caressing Yuri's back.

 

"She hates me. But it's not even my intention to cheat on her. Pfft. Cheat on her? What am I saying? We're not even a couple before." He said sadly.

 

"We all know that you guys love each other." Sunny voice out.

 

"She loves you. I guess you know the fact that her parents doesn't like it if she have a boyfriend. Maybe that's why she's afraid to say it." Tiffany added.

 

"Maybe." Yuri said while staring at the floor blankly. "I don't even give her a hint about saying 'I love you' because I know her parents won't like her having a boyfriend. Just like you said before."

 

The rest of them just look at Yuri as they don't know what to say anymore. Yuri sigh and wipe his lonely tears. They noticed it but choose to keep quiet.

 

"I want to go out for a while." He said.

 

"Just take care. Be home before 12." Tiffany remind him.

 

"I will."

 

 

 

SNSD's The Girls Dorm: Living Room - 11:12 p.m.

 

"Girls?" Taeyeon called as he enter the dorm. "Irene told me to give you guys this." He said and put a basket of fruit on the table at the living room.

 

"Wow, that's so nice of her." Yoona said as she start to eat the fruit.

 

"One is back." Tiffany said.

 

"Who's gone?" Taeyeon asked confusedly.

 

"Yuri."

 

"Where did he go?"

 

"He said he want to go out for a while. Just that."

 

"I see."

 

"Come here kids since Taeyeon is home now. There's something we need to talk about." Sunny called from the dining room.

 

 

 

Dining Room - 11:17 p.m.

 

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Taeyeon asked as he sip the orange juice.

 

"Yuri mentioned that he want to go to Sica's company." Sunny said.

 

"What? You can't let him do that. It will risk his life." Taeyeon said while frowning.

 

"We don't let him to do it Taeyeon. Be patient." Sunny said more.

 

"Thats good." He nodded and sigh in relief.

 

"Did Yuri know that you've been contacting Sica a lot since the day she left Sooyoung-ah?" Tiffany asked.

 

"He don't know." Sooyoung shook his head.

 

"Don't you think that we should let him know?" Yoona asked. "All of us can keep in touch with Sica unnie except Yuri oppa."

 

"No. That will hurt him." Taeyeon said in serious tone. "Sica won't like it if he know that she's been contacting all of us except him."

 

"He's been longing to hear her voice. I wish I could help him." Hyoyeon voice out.

 

"Maybe we can discuss with Sica unnie about that." Seohyun suggest.

 

"I guess Sica unnie must be missing him too." Yoona added.

 

"They miss each other a lot but there's nothing they can do. That surely makes me sad." Sunny frown.

 

"I wonder what will Sica think if she saw Yuri in front of her eyes. He's not like before. Totally thinner." Sooyoung said.

 

"That guy is so stubborn. Don't even want to eat and losing his mood all day." Hyoyeon shook his head.

 

"I don't know what to do with his cokeholic habit. He always drown himself to coke every night and rarely eat something like herbs or ma juice nowadays." Tiffany said frustratingly.

 

 

 

14th September 2016, Wednesday, 05:45 p.m.

SM Entertainment: F(x)'s Dance Practice Room.

 

"Soojung-ah, can we talk for a while?" He asked as he get into the room.

 

"Sure." She answer him and they walk to the bench nearby. "Whats with the sunglasses at this hour and in this room oppa?" She asked while chuckles.

 

"I don't know. I just feel like wearing it." He smile at her. Somehow he feels weird when she's being nice towards him when all she did was giving him a cold shoulder in the past few month. "You're not mad at me anymore?"

 

"I didn't mad at you anymore. Mom had told me everything."

 

"Please don't tell about it to anyone. Even my members still don't know about it."

 

"You still didn't tell them about that?"

 

"I still can't find the right time for it." He smile sadly.

 

"It's okay. Now, why did you want to meet me?" She asked even though she's already know his purpose.

 

"Actually I just want to ask you how is she doing."

 

"Unnie is doing well. Don't worry." She smile at him.

 

He nodded and smile. He take a small box from his pocket and handed it to Krystal. "Can you give her this? She'll be home tonight right? Can you help me?" Then he give her a piece of paper.

 

"Sure oppa." She smile warmly at him. "Besides, I've already expect that you're going to give me a mission for today."

 

"Keke. You know it so well. Thank you so much. I'll be going now." He was about to stand up when she stop him.

 

"Wait! Are you fine, oppa?"

 

"I'm okay. Why?"

 

"You look thinner."

 

"I'm okay. I'm just so busy with stage performance and comeback album." He said and give her a warm smile. "Till we meet again Soojung."

 

"Yes oppa.." She smile at him while nodded.

 

 

 

Jung Mansion - 06:24 p.m.

 

"Mom, I'm home." Krystal said with a pout and give her mom a hug.

 

"Aigoo my little one." She hug her back.

 

"Where's dad?"

 

"He got a new case so he's going to be late."

 

"Unnie?"

 

"She said that she'll be home later."

 

"They are so hardworking. Now it's only left me and you." Krystal said as they walk to the living room.

 

 

 

Living Room - 06:30 p.m.

 

"Yul oppa met me just now." Krystal begin the story.

 

"Really? How is he? It's been a few months since the day he met me."

 

"He got thinner. He look so unwell."

 

"Are you telling me the truth?" Mrs. Jung asked worriedly.

 

"Did I ever lied to you before mom?" Krystal asked with a poker face.

 

"I trust you Soojung." Mrs. Jung said and sigh. "I really want to meet him."

 

"I can ask him to come over but I think it will be better if you ask him to come here by yourself. You have his phone number right?"

 

"Yes I have. You're right Soojung. I think it's better for me to ask him to come here by myself." Mrs. Jung said confidently.

 

"He told me to give unnie this." She said while showing her mom a small box that Yuri gave to her just now. "...and a letter. I guess."

 

"Why? Is today a special day?" Mrs. Jung asked curiously.

 

"Today is 14th September, so today is YulSic day." Krsytal said.

 

"Why is today is YulSic day?" Mrs. Jung asked in confused tone.

 

"Do you still remember the day when you, dad, aunty Kwon and Yul oppa went to Sica unnie musical on the valentines day 3 years ago?" Krystal asked.

 

"I do. Why?"

 

"The show was on 14th February so, YulSic's shipper celebrate the date of 14th in any month as YulSic day." Krystal explain.

 

"I get it." Mrs. Jung nodded as she's now understand. "What about your unnie? Did she care about it too?"

 

"She do care about today even though she don't show it. You know how much I know her right, mom?"

 

"Of course Soojung."

 

"Now I wonder if unnie had open all the gift that Yul oppa gave to her." Krystal tapped her chin.

 

"And what is that supposed to be mean now?" Mrs. Jung asked curiously.

 

"Please don't tell unnie that I let you know about all of this okay?" Krystal asked with a pleading eyes.

 

"Of course.." Mrs. Jung smile at her and patted her head.

 

"Actually, Yul oppa has always give unnie a gift every month. It's always the same date, 14."

 

"I see." Mrs. Jung nodded. "You're making me wonder what is happening to the gift now."

 

"Things just too complicated now. I want to see unnie happy again. Yes she's happy with her life now but she's not as happy when she's with Yul oppa."

 

"I know but what can we do. Maybe it's our fault saying that we don't want your Sica unnie to have a boyfriend as we don't like it if she's having it one."

 

"But both of you likes Yul oppa so much right? He even got a permission from both of you a long time ago. He's such a brave one. I want someone like him too." Krystal pout.

 

"What about Amber then?" Mrs. Jung tease.

 

"Mom, not now!" She whine.

 

Then the sound of someone open the door can be heard. It's revealing Jessica with her tired face. Once she saw her little sister and mom standing there, ready to greet her, she smile and hug them.

 

"I'm home." Jessica whisper tiredly.

 

Krystal tighten the hug. "I miss you."

 

"I miss you too ugly." She said playfully. 

 

Krystal pout. "You're so mean." 

 

Jessica smile and kiss her cheek. "I guess it's done now." She said while stare at her little sister face.

 

Krystal let out a smile and nodded. 

 

"Go and change. We're going to have a dinner later." Mrs. Jung said.

 

 

 

Jessica's Room - 07:13 p.m.

 

"Unnie, can I get in?" Krystal asked as she knock the door.

 

"Sure." She open the door for Krystal. "Sit here." Jessica patted an empty space beside her. They're now sitting on the bed together.

 

"Got something for you." She said while obeserving her unnie face. 

 

"From him?" Jessica asked. 

 

"You've been waiting for it don't you?" Krystal asked with a smile.

 

"I'm not. I've used of it." Jessica answer with a poker face.

 

"Yeah, it's been 3 years since he start doing it anyway." She said more and handed the gift to Jessica.

 

 

 

After done giving her a gift, Krystal just sitting there and stare at her sister. "What are you doing?" Jessica asked. 

 

"Don't you want to ask me about him?" 

 

"I don't want to know anything about him." She said coldly. 

 

"So you hate him that much?" Krystal asked, almost like a whisper. 

 

Jessica's suprised by Krystal's question. Her face changed immediately but she managed to cover it. She don't want her little sister saw it. "Yeah I hate him."

 

"Why is that? Because he got a girl now?" 

 

"Please stop asking about him." 

 

Krystal sigh. "Up to you then. Lets go downstairs now. Mom is probably waiting for us." She give Jessica a letter.

 

She take the letter and put in on bed. "I'll be there later. You go first."

 

 

 

As soon as Krystal get out from her room, she lock the door immediately. She approached the bed and take the gift he gave to her. She try to smile but she can't. Her eyes full of tears. 

 

"It's a ring." She whisper as she try to put it on her finger. "You're never disappoint me. Fit my taste, as always." She thought and wipe her tears.

 

She put the ring inside the box and sigh. Her mind start to wander around again. She take a deep breathe and start to read a letter. 

 

 

"Did you get the gift? 

By the way, Happy YulSic day!

Can't you reply my text? Pretty please."

 

 

 

"What is he thinking?" She mumbles frustratingly. "You got a girl so please be loyal to her. Why did you still desperately wait for my reply anyway?!"

 

"What a player!" She shout and throw the letter into the dustbin. There she is, crying again.

 

 

 

Dining Room - 07:45 p.m. 

 

"Where's your unnie, Soojung?"

 

"She's upstairs mom. I've told her to come here."

 

"Go and check on her. Your dad will be home soon." Mrs. Jung said as she's busy organizing the plate on the table. 

 

"Yes mom." 

 

 

 

In Front Of Jessica's Room - 07:48 p.m.

 

"Uh? It's lock?" She mumbles as she try to open the door. "Unnie? Open the door." She said while knocking. 

 

The door open revealing Jessica who is sobbing endlessly. She greet her little sister with a frown while tears keep falling on her cheeks.

 

Krystal sigh and pull Jessica for a hug. She close the door and lock it. "Unnie.. Whats wrong?"

 

"It hurts Soojung-ah."

 

"Yul oppa?"

 

Jessica nodded and tighten the hug. Krystal just hug her as she didn't say a word. She don't know what to say. It's just Yuri who need to explain the real thing to Jessica immediately.

 

"Stop crying. Mom and dad will bombarding you with question if you don't stop." Krystal said worriedly.

 

"I can't stop. You know I won't stop crying easily right?" She asked that it almost sound like a whisper. 

 

"I know unnie." She let go of the hug and wipe Jessica's tears. "Go and wash your face now."

 

Jessica pout but still obey to Krystal's words. She go to wash up.

 

 

 

Dining Room - 08:10 p.m.

 

"Lets eat!" Krystal said happily. 

 

"Eat a lot my princesses." Mr. Jung said. He's home now after done with his work.

 

"Yes dad!" JungSis said in unison.

 

"How's work Sooyeon?"

 

"It went well today. It's just a little tiring but I'm okay now since I have all of you by my side."

 

"Such a strong girl." Mr. Jung thought while looking at Jessica. "Thats good to hear." He said and patted his older daughter head. 

 

"Have a talk later because now it's time to eat." Mrs. Jung said, bring out a cold atmosphere. Jung effect. 

 

 

 

After done having a dinner, the two of them help their mom to clean up the kitchen. They are chatting happily. Enjoying their moment together.  

 

"Kids, lets sit." Mrs. Jung said while putting two glass of apple juice on the table. "Drink this." She said to her daughters. 

 

"Yes mom." Jessica said.

 

"You look serious." Krystal voice out while observing her mom expression carefully. 

 

"Why did you cry Sooyeon? You can't lie to me. I can tell it." Mrs. Jung asked while caressed her daughter hand gently. 

 

Jessica just shook her head and let out a small smile. 

 

"You don't want to tell me?" Mrs. Jung asked again.

 

Jessica let out a small smile again. 

 

"Soojung? Maybe you can explain to me." 

 

"It's better if unnie tell you by herself mom." 

 

"Mom, I'll tell you okay?" Jessica finally speak up as she don't want her mom forcing Krystal to tell the story. 

 

"I'm listening." 

 

"I'll leave both of you alone." Krystal said but being stop by her mom.

 

"You can stay Soojung." Mrs. Jung smile warmly at her.

 

"Yes Soojung-ah. It's okay if you're here too." Jessica let out a comfort smile.

 

Krystal smile and nodded.

 

"So, what is it about?" Mrs. Jung asked.

 

"He gave me a present." Jessica answer her.

 

"Who is 'he' that you mean?" Mrs. Jung pretend that she know nothing as she don't want Jessica to mad at Krystal for telling her a whole thing.

 

"Just him." She said, didn't want to say his name.

 

"Yul oppa?" Krystal asked, trying to help her unnie.

 

Jessica nodded.

 

"Can't even say his name now?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter