Every Moment Of You [I]

Short Story of YulSic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Every Moment Of You [I]

 

13th March 2018, Tuesday, 09:24 a.m.

Seoul University: Parking Lot.

Yuri POV

 

Annyeong. My name is Hansrichy Kwon Yuri. It’s such a beautiful name isn’t? Umma gave me the Korean name while appa gave me the American name. I’m the only one in my family that have two names. I have always wonder why but appa told me that he just simply love that American name so he decided to include it.

 

I’m the youngest one in my family and yeah now I’m pursuing my study in Seoul University. I’m on my last year here. My hometown is in Goyang, Gyeonggi, South Korea of course. Guess that is a little introduction about me. I have always come here with my superbike. Umma bought it for me when I was working as a part timer at the certain supermarket. I’m not rich I tell you but many rich kids evolves around me.

 

I have a class on 10 a.m. and now I’m on my way there. I’m taking a Graphic Design and Business Finance courses here. I really loves business and design. I want to be a businessman someday. Maybe starting my own brand? Please pray for me. Keke. Oh forgot to tell you that I’m twenty two this year.

 

“Yul wait!” I know that voice so well. I turned behind and saw a girl that I fell in love so deep. She’s wearing a jeans and a white long sleeves top today. Oh so beautiful she is right now. No. I take that back. She’s always beautiful in my eyes.

 

“Good morning.” I greet as I watch her walk towards me.

 

”Morning~” She smile at me and I smile back almost immediately. Introducing my girl, Jessica Jung Sooyeon. She’s Korean-American born while me both my parents are Korean. She’s a very beautiful girl, nice and full of package I tell you even though she’s cold sometimes. We’ve been together for 3 months now. I know it still new but we take this relationship seriously.

 

We have known each other for almost two year and only now we start to get into the new level. We are not that close before until we keep hanging out together but it’s not only both of us. We went out with our fellow friends along.

 

“Lets go.” I said. Yeah. We have the same class for this morning.

 

 

 

Class 113: Basic in Historical of Math – 09:45 a.m.

 

Again. We sit beside each other. I know many people are staring at us with that jealous look but who cares? She’s mine. Touch her and you will die. Noted that people. “You didn’t come with Fany today?” I asked.    

 

She shook her head as she put her notebook on the table. “Nope. Taengoo fetched her today.” She said.

 

“Can I give you a ride to here tomorrow?” I suggest.

 

“But I don’t have a helmet.” She said as she look at me.

 

“I have one but it’s my niece’s helmet. Wait, I have a picture of my niece when she wore it.” I said and reach for my phone. I then show it to her.

 

End of Yuri POV

 

 

 

“But I don’t have a helmet.” She said as she look at him.

 

“I have one but it’s my niece’s helmet. Wait, I have a picture of my niece when she wore it.” He said and reach for his phone. He then show it to her.

 

Jessica’s eyes go wide. “Seriously?” She asked him as she give a disbelief look.

 

“Why? It’s cute though.” He said innocently as he zoom in his niece helmet which is in pink color with a Barbie doll pictures on it. 

 

“Seriously? I mean like seriously you want your girl to wear this? Do you even remember that I’m already twenty two years old?” She asked for the second time in disbelief tone.

 

“This match you really well Sica. Yes. I want my girl to wear this and of course I remember your age. Besides, you got a title as a Barbie of Seoul University last month for the competition of the year.” He said in a matter fact tone.

 

She sigh and faceplamed. “Do you think I can seriously fit that helmet Yuri? Your niece is only 13 years old for God sake and look at this." She point at his phone's screen. "Her head is small. My head won’t fit or do you intend to make me wear that helmet for the rest of my life, Kwon?” She raise her left brow as a frown appeared on her face too. That’s when he chuckles a bit.

 

“It’s insane how you look so beautiful in whatever you do baby.” He said as he smile widely. She look away to hide her blushed cheeks.

 

“Pabo Kwon.” She mumbles but loud enough for him to hear it. He shook his head and he just can’t stop smiling as he look at the cute act of his girlfriend.

 

...

 

The class had ended and both YulSic are walking side by side out of the class. “What about having lunch with me or do you a class after this?” He asked.

 

“I don’t have a class anymore. It has been cancel.” She said as she locked her phone.

 

“Yuri hyung!” A guy shout. Both of them stop and look at the direction.

 

“What’s up Yoong?” He asked.

 

“Fany noona asked me to get both of you for the lunch. It’s her treat today she said.” He said as he panted.

 

Yuri nods. “Why did you run anyway?” He patted the younger guy shoulder as he asked.

 

“Because I’m hungry and you know we will only eat when we are complete right?” He asked back with a smile.

 

 

 

Green Grass Field – 12:45 p.m.

 

YoonYulSic are walking to the said place which is at a center of the natural field under a big lush tree. They usually gathered here every time they want to spend time together.

 

“Here you are.” Sunny greet happily as she arrange the plate on the mat. Jessica on the other hand give a helping hands for the girl as soon as she arrived.

 

“Where are Sooyoung?” Yuri asked.

 

“He went to buy for extra kimbap. Have a seat Yuri-ah.” Sunny answered as Yuri nods.

 

“Is there anything I can help you with Sica?” He asked as he look on how busy she is right now cutting the kimbap.

 

“It’s fine.” She said as she tucked her hairs behind her ears before she continue to cut it again.

 

“If you said so.” He said and lean on the mat but his eyes never leave her.

 

“You look tired oppa.” Seohyun said as she eyed Yuri.

 

“I’m fine Seo. I’m just lack of sleep.” He smile at her.

 

“Did you sleep late again last night?” It’s Jessica turns to ask.

 

“A little.” He smile at his girl.

 

“You promised to sleep early Yuri.” She said in a stern tone. She join him on the mat as she placed the kimbap at the center of it. She then arranged the glass.

 

Yuri sit up and eyed whatever Jessica is doing. He then look around and found no one pay attention to them. “I know. It can’t be help, baby. I need to finish it fast because the due date is today.” He said in a low tone. He never wanted to make her worry about him. Jessica on the other hand blushed to the endearing name he gave her.

 

“Baby again uh?” She thought and smile. She really loves hearing him called her that way. “Be sure to finish it quick next time arasso?”

 

“Arasso.” He nods and smile.

 

...

 

As all of them are here so they start to eat. “What with the sudden treat Fany-ah?” Jessica asked as she's done drinking her sparkling water.

 

“I have an announcement to make!” She said excitedly.

 

“What is it?” Some of them asked in unison.

 

“I got a part time job as a photographer! Finally!” She said happily and they congratulate her. Tiffany is taking a Photography and Theatre course.

 

“Dream come true! I’m happy for you Fany-ah.” Jessica said as she give her a big hug.

 

“Thanks Jessi!”

 

“You deserve it Fany. You’ve worked hard.” Yuri compliment her this time.

 

“Aww. Really thank you Yuwree.” She said.

 

“Yah, can’t you mention his name correctly? What are you? Three years old kiddo?” Jessica asked as she rolled her eyes at her best friend.

 

“Aish, that is my special name for him. Besides, he didn’t complained at all.” Tiffany point at Yuri as he just shrugged his shoulder.

 

Jessica scoff and puffed her cheeks. They know that she’s jealous but they just let her be. Her Yuri will surely make it up to her later.

 

...

 

“Sica please wait.” Yuri said as he run towards Jessica who is wearing a long face and pout. They had done with their lunch an hour ago.

 

Since she don’t have any class so she plan to go home now but Yuri stop her. “Baby, listen to me.” He hold her wrist which makes her stop. She faced him straight and sigh. “Hey, don’t be mad. It’s only you for me remember?” He asked sweetly as he look at her with a smile.

 

She look at the ground as she keep kicking the sand softly. Yuri run his fingers around her locks and lean closer to peck her forehead. “Baby, she just teased you knowing that you will got jealous because of it.” He try to coax.

 

Jessica move closer to him and wrap her arms around his waist not minding the people around them. Yuri smile and hug her back. “I miss you. We didn’t met for two days.” She complained which bring a chuckles to him.

 

“Aigoo you little cutie. What should I do with you Jessica Jung?” He asked as he playfully pinch her cute nose.

 

She scrunched her nose and pout. “Is that the only thing I got for missing you? A tease?” She released the hug and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

 

He chuckles again. A manly chuckles of course. “Tell me your wish, baby. I will try my best to grant it.” He suggest.

 

Her eyes sparkles as she heard that. “What about spending time with me this evening? Around five?” She show him five using her fingers.

 

He nods and grin. “I will fetch you after class. Go home now okay?”

 

She shook her head in protest. “We will go with my car. I don’t want to wear that Barbie helmet of your niece. Please.” She plead as she clasped her hands. The truth is that helmet is not even with him. He just wanted to .

 

This makes Yuri laugh so hard. He enjoy the horror face that planted on her face. “Aww!” He yelp a bit as Jessica pinch his arm. “What was that for?” He asked as he keep rubbing the sore spot she pinched at.

 

“That was for making fun of me. Go now Kwon. I’ll fetch you at your home.” She said and walk away from there without any word.

 

“I can’t say no to her didn’t I?” He mumbles as he grin along looking at the back of his girl who is walking towards the parking lot.

 

 

 

The Lexlier Home: In Front Of The Gate – 05:10 p.m.

 

Yuri is waiting for her in front of the rented house he live in with his friends. “She’s late.” He mumbles as he look at his wrist watch. “Teasing her a little bit won’t hurt right?” He grin playfully.

 

Just then a black sporty BMW with two doors parks in front of him. The owner lowered the window and it reveal the smiling Jessica. “Get in Kwon.”

 

Yuri shook his head as his hands are inside his pocket. He wear this arrogant look on his face. “Sorry Miss. I’m not free. Besides, I’m waiting for my girl.” He said in whatever tone or actually he is more like teasing her.

 

“Pardon me?” Jessica annoyingly said.

 

“I said I’m waiting for my girl.” He repeat it calmly.

 

Jessica scoff and titled her head to have a better look of his face. “She must be so unlucky to have you as her man. Fine. Suit yourself!” She said and leave him there alone.

 

“Aish! I was just teasing her! God! Why can’t she understand?” He ruffles his hairs in frustration and run inside the house to get something. He then get out again with a skateboard. “Where should I find her?” He mumbles as he begin to ride his skateboard.

 

 

 

Han Park – 05:41 p.m.

 

Yuri is already sweating like a bullet. He then decide to go to the park that they usually spend time together and there she is. No. He just spotted her car parked in the parking lot actually. He get down from his skateboard and hold it with his left hand. “Bad idea Yuri. Really bad idea.” Yuri chanted as he eyed his skateboard.

 

He try to catch his breath and knock the car’s window gently. Luckily she lower her window but she didn’t even look at him. “Baby, I’m sorry. I’m just kidding.” He said while panting.

 

That’s when she begin to look around as she feels weird because she doesn’t see his superbike around. Just then a skateboard in his left arm caught her eyes. She frown. “Yah. Are you that pabo? God. You’re sweating a lot.” She said worriedly as she get out from the car and start to fan him with her hand.

 

“You love me that much?” He asked with a small smile as he look at her worry face and her hands that keep fanning him. All he get is a silent treatment and she even rolled her eyes at him. “Baby, I said I’m sorry. Do you hear me?” He said in a serious tone as he look at her eyes.

 

She stop fanning him and look back into his eyes. “Just don’t joke around with that topic.” She said in a low tone. “I’m insecure since there are too many girl that fancy you.”

 

Yuri sigh in relief. “Turn off the engine and close the window.” He order as she immediately obey him. Soon after that both of them approached the park and sit on the bench. There are many people around at this time. Mostly family and lovers spending a quality time together.

 

He turned his body and face her straight. “Sica, don’t be insecure because you’re not in a place to feel that. You’re perfect from head to toe, you got a heavenly look, you got a style, you got a money, you got a car, you got everything while me? I only have a superbike. No money, no style, bad looking and totally imperfect. Baby, I know that many guy try to court you but I’m really thankful that you chose this poor man instead.” He point at himself as he said that.

 

“Yuri-ah what are you talking about? I didn’t love someone for money. I love them because of their heart. Besides, you missed something. I got you. I got a man. Remember?” She try to lighten up his mood. “You? Not handsome? Are you kidding me? Want me to ask your umma to put a mirror as a replacement of your room’s wall? And what? Poor man? You’re not poor. You’re rich of happiness and love my Yuri. That is all I ask for. I’m happy with you.” She cupped his face now.

 

He let out a small smile. “Thank you Sicababy.” He said and lean closer to peck her lips which bring a smile on her face too.

 

“I have something you don’t have while you have something that I don’t have. Isn’t it what written in heaven that two people live together to help each other to be complete? We can be complete if we are being together.” She said with that lovely voice of her which makes him fell in love with her over again.

 

“I think I didn’t say I love you yet for today didn’t I?” He smile even more and caressed her cheeks. “I love you Sica.”

 

“I will love you too if you bought me that hotteok.” She said as she points at the stall beside the main entrance.

 

“Aw, you love food more than you love me? It can’t be sadder than that didn’t it?” He asked and make a fake sobs but he still go to buy what she wants. Jessica grin and look at him that is walking towards the stall.

 

...

 

“Jjan!” He said happily as he handed her the food she wants earlier. She take it happily and begin to eat it. She didn’t even say ‘I love you’ back to him but he didn’t mind it. He know for sure that she loves him. “Is it that delicious that you can’t even take your eyes off of it?” He asked curiously as he look at her.

 

She nods. “Want some?” She asked but she feed him before he can even answer her. “It is tasty isn’t?” She asked excitedly.

 

“It is. No wonder you always bought it when we spend time here.” He said as he lean his back at the bench. “Says, are we just going to spend time here?”

 

“Yes. Why? Oh, can I try using your skateboard?” She asked as she look at it.

 

“Are you sure?” He frown this time. “I mean it’s dangerous.”

 

“Really? It doesn’t look dangerous to me.” She fight back.

 

He shook his head and smile. “Finish your food and I will teach you how to use it.”

 

...

 

“Aish, I can’t let you use it alone. You might fell.” He said as he just let Jessica use the skateboard on her own and she almost fell. “Get down first.” He said then he get on the skateboard. “Now come and stand in front of me.” He said and she did as he told her to.

 

“Can this thing balance us?”

 

“Don’t called my baby ‘this thing’ Sica. Her name is Veronicy.” He said proudly.

 

“What with Veronicy thingy and her? Really? I'm not enough uh?” She asked in annoyed tone.

 

“I just named it as that and ‘y’ at the end of her name is based on the last alphabet of my American name." He explain with a proud face again. "Baby, why did you even compared yourself with a skateboard?” Yuri chuckles.

 

She rolled her eyes even though he can’t see it and scoff. “Don’t tell me you’re jealous with my Veronicy?” He asked in a teasing tone.

 

“Nope. Just thankful that you didn’t named it as Jessicy since you love me too much.” She said proudly this time and she mentally celebrate her winning in her head since he didn’t say a word to fight back. Yuri let out a small laugh as he heard it. She never want to lose to him didn’t she?

 

 

 

After a small date they had, they decide to go home. Yuri parked the car in front of his house gate and look at her. He unbuckle his seatbelt and reach for his phone. “Noona pay a visit before and she told me that umma want to give you something. I will get it for a while. Wait for me here and lock the door.” He remind before he go out.

 

“He worry too much.” She mumbles and lock the door. “Assa! Should I wait for him in front of the door instead? Keke. It will be fun if I succeed in scaring him.” She said and get out from the car not forgetting to turn off the engine and lock the door. She walk stealthily to the door and just in time Yuri open it. “Waaaaaa!” She jump in front of him which he found really cute. He grin at her cuteness.

 

“What are you doing?” He asked with a small laugh. “Did you think I don’t know that you’re in front of the door? We have a CCTV remember?” He point at the camera that place at the ceiling.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter