Every Moment Of You [II]

Short Story of YulSic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Every Moment Of You [III]

 

16th March 2018, Friday, 07:41 a.m.

Seoul University: Entrance.

 

Jessica and Tiffany are coming together to the college. They were about to enter the college's gate when a group of superbike made a dangerous entrance which Jessica had to make an emergency brake. The two woman were about to curse at those guys when they realized their men are actually in that group too.  

 

"Really? You gonna get it later, Kim Taeyeon!" Tiffany said angrily. 

 

"Pabo Kwon Yuri." Jessica said this time but then a sticker behind of his helmet caught her eyes. She automatically lose her anger as she smile at it. 

 

 

 

Parking Lot - 07:56 a.m.

 

"Really?!" Jessica asked in frustrated tone since only now she get to park her car. God knows why there are too many people in college today.

 

Tiffany is busy with her phone as she tap on the screen roughly. "Jessi, thank you for the ride. I need to get to that midget right now!" She said as Jessica chuckles at the fumming sight of her best friend.

 

"Meet you in class." She wave her hand at the eyes smiling girl and they go on their separate ways from there.

 

 

 

Locker Room - 08:05 a.m.

 

"Good morning." Yuri greet as he is standing beside this one beautiful woman but that woman ignored him. "Baby? Whats wrong?" 

 

Jessica close her locker and cross her arms in front of her chest. "I told you not to ride your superbike dangerously like how you did this morning." She scold but in a low tone. 

 

"You was there?" He asked with a clueless and shocked face. 

 

"You don't even notice my car now Kwon Yuri?" She gives him a glare. 

 

"I'm sorry baby. You know there were many people surround us as we get in." He said in apologetic tone.

 

"Yeah not to mention there was even a crazy woman manage to patted your arms and smile insanely as she did that as you passed by her at the side of the road." Jessica rolled her eyes. 

 

Yuri chuckles a bit and look at her again. "I'm sorry."

 

"Give me your helmet." She sternly said.

 

"Huh? Here." Even though he is a little bit confused but he still give it to her.

 

Jessica smile and trace the sticker that caught her eyes earlier. Yuri just paste a sticker that wrote (Jess') at the back of his helmet. An apostrophe means that Yuri is own by Jessica. She smile in satisfaction even though she is kind of surprise that he really did what she told him to do when he complained a lot about it that day.

 

"You like it that much?" Yuri caressed her cheek.

 

Jessica nods and hand it back to Yuri. "By the way, what are you doing here? I believe you're busy this morning with football training."

 

"Yes I am but I need your help. Can I keep my helmet in your locker?" He start.

 

"Why? You forgot to bring your key?" She asked but she take his helmet back from him anyway.

 

"You see.." He seems hesitate to tell her about it thinking that it is a bad idea. "My locker is full of chocolate and letters from random of people and I don't have enough time to clean it up for now.." He said and Jessica's eyes widen in surprise.

 

"Again?! Really?!" She pinch the brigde of her nose to calm herself. "God. What should I do to make them understand that you're solely mine?! Should I write my name on your forehead or your nose this time?!" She scold to no one. Yuri find it amuse to see this sight of his beloved girl.

 

"Hey calm down." He lean close and peck her forehead. "Lets talk about it later all right? I need to go." He smile and patted her head. "Love you Sicababy." He peck her lips and smile for the last time before he walk away from there.

 

"Seobang! Wait!" She rush to his side.

 

"Why baby?"

 

She then take out a lunch box in her bag and handed it to him. "Mom asked me to give you this." 

 

"Really?" He is smiling so wide that it makes Jessica smile along. "Say thank you to her for me all right? I really need to go now baby." He as he look at his wrist watch.

 

"Yes I know and I will tell her that." Jessica tiptoe and peck his lips. "Don't forget to text me later."

 

"Aye aye baby." Both smile at each other and bid goodbye.

 

 

 

Football Stadium: Audience Seat - 12:31 p.m.

 

Yuri is eating the food that Mrs. Jung prepared while looking at Jessica with a wide smile. "Baby, you should eat first. That can wait." He said as he tidy up the letter in front of her. Jessica insist to bring all of it here because she wanted to check it one by one.

 

She pout. "Seobang but I need to check it."

 

"I know but your health comes first. Don't let your tummy empty." He said softly and feed her a bibimbap. "There my good girl."

 

Jessica smile and open her own lunch box. She thought that he can't have lunch with her thats why she handed him the food early in the morning. "By the way, have you told your umma about this weekend?" 

 

He nods. "Umma reminds me to take care of my well being and behave but I told her 'Don't worry. I have my wife with me.'. I bet she will slap my arm hard if she's just next to me." He chuckles that he didn't notice a slight blushed on her cheeks as she listen to his words. 

 

"Thats good to hear. So, have you done packing your stuff and all?" She reach for her drink and look at him.

 

"All done. What time should I go to your place this evening?" 

 

"Dad said maybe around 5 o'clock." 

 

Yuri nods. "If there's anything let me know all right?" 

 

"Ne seobang." She give him a toothy grin.

 

 

 

The Lexlier Home: Living Room - 03:47 p.m.

 

"All set now?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"I think so." Yuri said as he put his backpack on the couch.

 

"For how many day you're going to spend there?" Hyoyeon asked as he get down from stairs. 

 

"I'm not sure though. Maybe until sunday." Yuri answer in unsure tone. 

 

"Enjoy your time there." Taeyeon patted his shoulder. 

 

"Thank you Taeng." Yuri smile. 

 

 

 

Jung Mansion: Living Room - 04:17 p.m.

 

"I'm sorry for coming earlier than the exact time. Just wondering that it may be good if I arrive earlier because who knows that you might need a helping hand to carry a stuff or anything needed for the vacation." Yuri said as he walk side by side with Mr. Jung to the coffee table.

 

"You don't have to apologize for that, Yul. I told you to come a little bit late because I'm afraid you need to wait for a long time for the ladies to prepare themselves and don't worry about that. I've already asked my butler to do anything needed." Mr. Jung patted his shoulder.

 

"Hello uncle, Yul hyung." A young guy greet as he enter the mansion. 

 

"Hello there Amber. Come in!" Mr. Jung happily said. Amber is Krystal's boyfriend actually. Now the three men are having a little talk while waiting for their beloved one.

 

...

 

30 minutes passed and their woman are still not going down. Mr. Jung look around and made up his mind. "Yul, Amber, you can go and check on my daughters. I need to check on my wife." He said and get up before the two young man could say anything.

 

"Lets go and check." Yuri suggest and both make a way to upstairs. 

 

 

 

Second Floor - 04:51 p.m.

 

Yuri knock the door and wait for the owner to open it patiently. "Seobang? Why did you didn't tell me that you're here?" She asked as she pull him by arm and close the door.

 

"Well I'm spending time with your dad and Amber downstairs talking about random stuff until your dad seems frustrated and told us to check on his daughters." Yuri explain with a chuckles as he is still standing at the door. 

 

"Ah is that so?" She stop applying her makeup and turned her head to him. "Seobang, what are you doing there? Come and sit." She said.

 

Yuri carefully walk towards her bed and sit at the edge of it. It is their first time being together in her room and moreover with only the two of them like this so he feel a little bit awkward thinking that this is her parents house and they might do something naughty in here before they step out of the room.

 

"Baby, you're already beautiful. No need to apply so much makeup." He commented.

 

"But I want to look good in front of you." She pout.

 

"You're always look good and very beautiful for me. No need to feel insecure. Now put on your lipstick, lip balm or anything. Your dad might be waiting for us. Hurry baby." He said and bend down to peck her forehead. 

 

"I'll be quick seobang." She grin at him.

 

 

 

Garage - 05:42 p.m.

 

"Yul, you're gonna drive Sooyeon's car later all right? Can you do that? Well, I will be going with my parents while Amber too drive on his own because Soojung said that she want to spend a 'lone' time with him." Mr. Jung shook his head while smiling.

 

Yuri smile along and nods. "I will, uncle."

 

"Just in case you're tired just stop by at any rest stop. Sooyeon told me that you have a football training this morning. Got that?" 

 

Yuri nods again. "I will. Don't worry uncle."

 

He patted the young man shoulder still with a smile. "Get ready now. We will be going in 10 minutes." 

 

...

 

Jessica settle herself in the passenger seat as she arrange two bottle of water at the drink holder. Yuri is busy fixing their bags in the car trunk because Jessica just bring two luggage making him shook his head all over again. A smile never leave his lips. He close the car trunk and make a way to the driver seat.

 

Yuri wear his seatbelt and turned his head to the person beside him. He chuckles at the sight. "Baby, it's going to be dark soon. No need to wear a sunglasses."

 

"I know. I just wanted to take a few photos with you so come here for a bit." She said and both lean closer to each other while looking at the camera with all smile.

 

 

 

Mr. Mr. Western Paradise: Parking Lot - 06:51 p.m.

 

The Jung family are waiting for the Kim family to come to the restaurant as they decided to have a dinner first before they start the long journey. All of the JungSis' relatives are already in the restaurant while YulSic and Kryber are still at the parking lot. The two couple are having their own precious time together. They just don't want to be disturbed.

 

"It will take 4 hours and half to be there. Do tell me if you're sleepy or anything all right?" Jessica snake her arm around his and lean her head on his shoulder. 

 

"Yes Sica. Your dad had remind me about that and I think I'm not gonna eat a lot later because I'm afraid I will be sleepy when I drive." He softly answer her and lean his back at the car door followed by her.

 

"But if you didn't eat a lot you will be hungry, seobang." She frown.

 

"It's fine. It's for our safety too. I can't get sleepy." He fight back.

 

"No. I will take away some food for you." She insist. 

 

"All right. All right." He raise his hand up in the air as a sign of surrender.

 

 

 

After done with oh-so-awkward and burdensome dinner, all of them make a way to the parking lot again. Well that is what Yuri feel now. After a countless of hurtful words from her uncle and aunt, Yuri feels like he is out of place. He feels that he didn't deserve to be with Jessica. 

 

"Just look at you." He scoff. "You don't even have your own car. Look at Amber. He got one and he is even younger than you. Having fun using my niece wealth aren't you?" He added more. 

 

Jessica stop her track and glare at him. "Uncle Sooro, please. Don't make me hate you." She fight back for the first time because he is just too much tonight. Besides, this is Yuri's first time joins her family gathering so this all new to him, the surrounding and all but this is not the first time he meet her family from both sides.

 

"Sica.." Yuri caressed her back and guide her to the car as he give a small smile to Sooro.

 

"Now you even dare to be rude at me because of that guy uh?" Sooro mumbles as he scoff again. 

 

"You're too much. Just let them be hyung!" Woosung said in angry tone and left the scene.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter