Every Moment Of You [Final]

Short Story of YulSic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Every Moment Of You [Final]

 

17th March 2018, Saturday, 04:45 p.m.

Wahyeon Beach House, Geoje, South Korea.

Wahyeon Waterpark.

 

"You guys are the most embarrassing brat I've ever knew. Yuri can't afford to buy it? Really?" She scoff which caused them to glare at her in anger. She never wanted to be rude but they hurt the love of her life and she can't stay still and watch him swallow the hurtful words anymore.

 

She show them Yuri's ID and even show them his business card which clearly state that he is a founder of Hansrichy clothing line. "Hansrichy Kwon Yuri, the founder of Hansrichy clothing and oh I bet he even afford to buy all of the clothing that are in the store if he wants to." She said in her coldest tone.

 

Sooro and Bongsoon lost for words. Their faces turned red and they keep their gaze down. Without saying any words they left the place together with the rest of their family.

 

Krystal run towards Jessica and both sisters hug each other while jumping. "Oh my god. Their face are priceless!" Krystal said happily.

 

"Right? I never thought I got a chance to get back to them this way. Oh my god! I feel so relief now!"

 

 

 

"Aren't they too happy just for that?" Amber commented and shook his head while smiling.

 

"Yeah. Still that's not a nice thing to do and to say but if she's happy then I'm not gonna take that happiness away from her." Yuri said and smile.

 

 

 

Wahyeon Beach - 07:13 p.m.

 

It's already night time and Yul is having a small talk with Mr. Jung. "I'm so sorry for what happened earlier. I didn't expect for them to go this far to hurt you."

 

"It's fine uncle. I'm safe and sound." He assure the old man.

 

"I'm glad that I made a brilliant choice for that event. If I chose to follow the order I think I can't forgive myself because of it." Mr. Jung start.

 

"No it's fine. Everything is fine now. Thank you for trusting me to take care of your daughter, uncle." He bowed deeply at him.

 

"Yul, you don't have to be this formal. Whats with the bowed and all uh?" He chuckles.

 

"I'm just very thankful to you." He said in a low tone.

 

"I'm more thankful to you for loving my daughter in a way a man should love his woman." He hold both of the young man shoulder and smile as he said that.

 

Yuri smile. "Really thank you. I don't know if I can survive without her if that event went as planned."

 

"What plan?" A girl asked from behind which makes the two men froze at their spot.

 

Yuri shared a look with Mr. Jung and both shows we-are-dead look.

 

"I asked, what plan?" That girl walk closer and stand in front of the two with her folded arms.

 

"Nothing. It just our man-to-man plan. Right Yul?" Mr. Jung elbow his arm and Yul immediately nods.

 

"No one can escape from Jessica Jung and both of you know that. Now spill it out before I get impatient!" She said coldly.

 

Mr. Jung sigh. "Lets sit then." He said and the three of them sit on the sand. Mr. Jung sit in front of the two as YulSic sit side by side. "Your Kim grandma had a small talk with me and your mom way on the first time you introduce Yul as your boyfriend. She opposed your relationship with him. Your mom was so shocked about the news but not too long after that we found out that it was your uncle and aunty's doing. They badmouthed Yul to Kim grandma."

 

"What? To that extend? They don't like my man to that extend?" She asked as she balled her fist tightly.

 

"Hey, calm down. It's all in the past now." Yul reach for her hands and caressed it.

 

"Then what happened?" She asked ignoring his comforting words.

 

"Let me just skip to the I think." Mr. Jung tapped his chin. "Your grandma asked Yul to break up with you. We didn't know that she asked him to meet her personally. We got to know about that because your mom accidentally met him in front of the grandma house. So your grandma asked him to break up with you and study abroad. She even threatened me that she will erase your mom's name in the family tree if he refused for a break up. The rest of it I will let him say it to you." He get up and patted their heads.

 

"Don't fight and discuss about it without get into a fight uh?" He smile and walk away from there.

 

Jessica turned her gaze at him and wait patiently. "I love you so much and I can't bear to break up with you but I'm more concerned of what was going to happen to your mother. I don't want her own family to disown her. I know your dad was in a hard situation too because it seems like he need to choose between his mother or father. We both make a head up and planned to destroy whatever Kim grandma might be up to. One by one we reveal how evil your uncle and aunt are and fortunately Kim grandma agreed to accept me for you."

 

"You've been through all of this and you never told me?" She asked in a low tone. A hint of disappointment can be heard in her voice. "I thought we agreed to share everything and no secrets."

 

"But baby this is for your own good. I wanted to tell you but your dad told me that was not going to be a good move." He cupped her face. "We're all fine now. I promise there won't be any secret between us anymore."

 

"Promise?"

 

He nods. "Promise."

 

She move closer and peck his lips lightly. "Now tell me was that the reason why I caught you staring at me so many times that day?"

 

"Yeah. Sometimes. I steal glance at you because I can't do anything else than that. I have this feeling that I'm gonna lose you. I have no power to fight back but I'm so relief when your dad said he got my back. I can't sleep peacefully at night and have this urge to take a walk to your house because I want see you. Every moment of you I hope it'll be me." He explain and he sounded desperate.

 

“Seobang, calm down will you?” Jessica caressed his cheeks. “Tell me about it slowly. I’m not going anywhere.”

 

 

 

Jessica POV

 

“Seobang, calm down will you?” I caressed his cheeks. “Tell me about it slowly. I’m not going anywhere.”

 

He smile at me. “But baby, does it even matter? We are all good now.” He glue our forehead together and close his eyes.

 

“I know it’s all a history now but I still I want to hear it from you. It’s about us and I want to know everything that is related to us.” I said to him a low tone.

 

“Your dad told the main point already and the rest is just me having a heartbreak scene because I can’t think of any way out.” He said and smile a little.

 

Then I realized that it must have been hurting him a lot that he seems want to forget about it so bad. I wanted to know about it more but at the same time I don’t want him to be reminded of that painful memories anymore. “Look at me.” I softly said.

 

He open his eyes and look at me with that loving gaze. Even the gaze he holds are enough to make me feel so secure.

 

“Every moment of me, it’ll be you. I promise that and I hope every moment of you, it’ll be me too.” I said and peck his lips again. It just so addicting. His lips I mean.

 

“Though I feel so small every time you d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter