Be Careful!

The Tale of Snow White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Queen Lucinda's laboratory, the queen, who is now an old hag, begin the preparation for the poison apple in the cauldron. After she mixed in all the ingredients, she dipped an ordinary apple inside. In 10 seconds, the queen let the apple out. "Now, I wait for the transformation." Soon, the apple began to turn bright red. "Perfect! Just perfect! A red apple to tempt Baek Seol into taking a bite," she cackles. She the apple with her ugly fingers. "Ooh! I can't wait! Just one bite, Baek Seol! And you'll fall dead in a few seconds! Then I shall be the fairest person in all of my kingdom!!!!" She let out an evil laughter, accompanied by a roar of thunder. 

Suddenly, the queen stopped laughing and paused. "Hold on! I just realized something!" She quickly ran to her potion book and flip through the pages until she stops at one page about the cure for poison apples. "Here it is! 'The victim who ate the poison apple can be revived only by true love's kiss!' True love's kiss?!!" She threw the book furiously. "Baek Seol cannot be revived!! NEVER!! I must not let anyone come and give her the kiss! Especially that handsome man she lives with! Once she is dead, I will bring her back here and lock her in an abandon castle far away from this kingdom! I'll make some strong and powerful guardians to secure her!!"

Queen Lucinda carefully place the poison apple into the basket of apples, created a portal to Korea and she jumped inside. 

 

The next morning, Kyuhyun woke up to the nice smell of cooking in the kitchen. We walk to the kitchen and saw Baek Seol cooking breakfast. This time, she didn't made a mistake. Baek Seol turn around and smile. "Good morning, Kyuhyun. I didn't hear you come in. Please sit down."

"I have to brew the coffee first," said Kyuhyun. And off he went to brew some coffee for himself and Baek Seol. He notices Baek Seol's dress. "Nice dress you're wearing," he told her. "Did you made it yourself?"

"Ne. I made from the cloths I brought with Taeyeon," said Baek Seol. Kyuhyun just smile and said nothing. Baek Seol place the food on the plates and sat down to eat. Kyuhyun brought the mugs of hot coffee to the table. "I see you made pancakes for breakfast," he said, looking at his plate.

"Ne. Here is the butter and syrup. Eat it while it's hot," said Baek Seol.

"Jalmukesumneda." Kyuhyun pick up the fork and knife and began to eat his food. And so did Baek Seol. Halfway through their breakfast, they felt a strong breeze. They also heard a strange whirling sound. "What was that?" Baek Seol asked in fright.

"I don't know. But stay back," warned Kyuhyun. Baek Seol hide behind Kyuhyun. Then, a portal appear and they could hear a person screaming. "AHHHH!!" Out pop a fairy and she landed on the floor. "What on earth?" gasped Kyuhyun. 

"It's one of my fairy friends!" exclaimed Baek Seol. 

"Ouch! That was one ride," said the fairy, rubbing her . 

"Charlotta!" Baek Seol called. The fairy named Charlotta got up and saw Baek Seol. "Oh! Baek Seol! Hello!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter