Shopping Spree

The Tale of Snow White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon arrived to Kyuhyun's apartment and rings the doorbell. Inside, Kyuhyun got up from his seat and approach the door. "Who is it?" he said on the speaker. "It's me! Taeyeon sshi!" Kyuhyun opens the door and lets Taeyeon in. "Annyonghaseyo."

"Annyonghaseyo," Kyuhyun greeted back.

"Having breakfast?" asked Taeyeon.

"Just finished. Baek Seol is in the kitchen washing the plates." Taeyeon visited the kitchen. Baek Seol waved hello at her. "Oh! Good morning, Taeyeon. I didn't hear you come in. I'll be right with you after I finish washing the plates."

Baek Seol tried to wash off the oil on the plate but to no avail. "Gosh! The plate is still oily."

"That's because you didn't use the dishwashing liquid," said Kyuhyun, solving her problem. He point to her a bottle of dishwashing liquid placed on the sink. Baek Seol laughed nervously. "Mianhe. I guess I gotta get used to dishwashing liquids from now onwards." She apply some dishwashing liquid on the sponge and began scrubbing. 

Taeyeon, who saw the incident in the kitchen, shook her head and laughed quietly. "She still has lot of learn in this world," Kyuhyun told her.

"You mean she's not from Korea?" Taeyeon asked, looking at him.

"Ani. She's from another world called Lavidia," replied Kyuhyun. Taeyeon wanted to speak but Kyuhyun interrupted. "I know. I know. It's weird. She was sent here by some fairy or something, according to her, to be safe from her jealous stepmother." 

"Oh! This is so similar to the original story," whispered Taeyeon. 

"And since she is still unfamiliar with our world, she needs all the help she can get," Kyuhyun said as he look at Baek Seol from the distant. "Then we should while she's here. Give her some new experience," said Taeyeon.

Baek Seol came out from the kitchen, all wet and soapy. "Oh dear. You're all covered with soap water. That's going to the laundry. Don't worry. I brought my dress that you can borrow and wear. Get changed and we can get going."

"Alright." Baek Seol took the dress and went to her room to change. She look into the mirror and was surprised in the dress.

(This is the dress Taeyeon lend to Baek Seol) 

 

"Wow! I never had this kind of dress before. It's lovely," she said as she twirl around. Taeyeon came into her room to check on her. "How do you like the dress, my dear?" she asked.

"It's beautiful! I love it! Kamsahamnida!" Baek Seol said and she gave Taeyeon a hug. "Are you sure I can borrow it?"

"Of course. I have plenty more at home," said Taeyeon. Then, she gave some shoes for Baek Seol. "I brought this yesterday. I want you to have it as a welcome gift." 

Baek Seol was too speechless to say anything. Feeling excited, she put on the shoes and began to stand up. "They're pretty. Thanks again." 

"Shall we get going?" asked Taeyeon. Baek Seol nodded with excitement. She remembered that Kyuhyun has a credit card in his drawers. She went to his room, open the drawer and took out the card. She met up with Taeyeon outside. "Have fun, girls," Kyuhyun said to them as they leave. 

 

Out on the streets, Baek Seol was having fun exploring the streets of Seoul with Taeyeon. First, they went into the clothing department which sells t-shirts and jeans. Baek Seol saw lots of fashionable clothes. Taeyeon grab one and showed it in front of the mirror. "This is how we normally check the clothes to see if they look nice and suitable for us. If it does look good on you, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter