Battle

The Tale of Snow White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun, the trainer elf and Charlotta have passed several obstacles along the way to the castle such as snakes, thorny bushes, traps and many more. By sunset, they have reached the ocean. Kyuhyun spotted a building over the distance. It was the abandon castle. "We made it! The castle is just over the distant!" he told his friends.

"My word, you're right!" gasped the trainer elf. "Good job, Kyu."

"We did it! After passing all the obstacles," said Charlotta. 

"Now how are we going to get there?" asked the elf. 

"I have no idea," replied Kyuhyun. "I don't see any boat or bridges that can help us cross over."

"Perhaps I could make a boat to help us cross over," suggested Charlotta. But she began to sigh. "Unfortunately, our magic spells doesn't work after sunset."

"It's okay, Charlotta. We can camp out here for the night. Tomorrow, you can create a boat," Kyuhyun told her. Charlotta nodded in respond. The trainer elf began to yawn. "I'm exhausted after the long journey. We should rest." 

When night time came, the trio pitch up a campfire and settle down to rest. They roasted marshmallows for dinner. "Lucky I brought the food for the trip," the elf told them. 

After dinner, the trainer elf went to sleep. But Kyuhyun and Charlotta were up. They were looking at the castle. "Kyuhyun sshi?" called Charlotta.

"Ne?" Kyuhyun answered.

"Was it hard accepting Baek Seol for the first time, since she wasn't from your world?" asked Charlotta.

"Quite. But she wasn't such a troublemaker after a while. All she needs is learning how to adjust in our world. She was a good friend I ever met. Then, somehow, I had a feeling for her inside of me. I felt that she was more than just a friend," explained Kyuhyun. 

Charlotta smile at him. "Sounds like you're in love." 

Kyuhyun shrug his shoulders. "Maybe I am. I haven't told her my feelings yet."

"Perhaps you could tomorrow." Charlotta began to yawn. "I'm going to sleep. You should too." Kyuhyun nodded, got up and went to sleep. In Queen Lucinda's chamber, she gritted her teeth when the trio are almost reaching the castle. "Rats! They're almost there! These two goons better do their job properly or I'll pull all my hair out!" 

 

The next morning, Kyuhyun got up early. He stretch himself and stare at the castle with fire in his eyes. The trainer elf and Charlotta joined him side by side. "This is it! It's time to rescue Baek Seol." The friends nodded with agreement. Charlotta uses her magic wand to create a boat. They hop onto the boat and row to the castle. 

When they reached the shore, they got off and enter inside. "This castle is so old and broken down," said Kyuhyun, looking at the castle with disgust.

"This castle used to be Queen Lucinda's home. After she married Baek Seol's father, she moved in to their castle and abandon this one. After many years, it became more creepier. No one wants to come here for a visit," explained Charlotta.

"Just one question. Where did the queen place Baek Seol?" asked the trainer elf. Suddenly, they heard loud rocks. They were forming into the two stone guards Queen Lucinda created. They growled when they saw the trio.

Kyuhyun and the elf drew their swords in ready for battle. The stone guards roared and charged at them. Kyuhyun slash his sword at one guard while the elf fought with the second guard. 

Queen Lucinda wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter