True Love's Kiss

The Tale of Snow White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun rush to Baek Seol's bedside and cut the thorny vines. "Baek Seol! I did it! I killed your evil stepmother," he said. But Baek Seol just stay still and did not reply. Kyuhyun shook her, unknowing that she is dead. "Baek Seol. Wake up. You're safe now. Let's get out of here." There was also no respond. Feeling worried, Kyuhyun check her heartbeat to check if she's breathing. "Her heartbeat stopped! She's not breathing." 

Kyuhyun saw a cauldron of clear water. He scoop up the water from a spoon and place it near her lips. To his shock, the water flow down all the way. He realized that Baek Seol is dead. "Oh no!" He stare at Baek Seol's beautiful face. Tears were forming in his eyes. "This can't be true." 

"Kyuhyun!" a voice called. It was the trainer elf. "The fairies sent Charlotta back. I came back to help you rescue Baek Seol." He saw Kyuhyun's eyes filled with tears. "What's wrong, my boy?"

"We were too late. Baek Seol......is dead," said Kyuhyun. 

"What?!" gasped the elf.

"Her stepmother killed her." The elf saw the dead Baek Seol lying on the bed. He was heartbroken to see the beautiful princess dead. "No! Baek Seol!" He began to sob for the lost of Lavidia's beloved princess. 

Kyuhyun also sobbed along by hugging Baek Seol. "Oh, Baek Seol. I'm so sorry. I didn't managed to protect you. I'm sorry for getting angry at you. For everything I did not do right. Now, I want to say this word to you. I wish you could hear me say it. Saranghae." The trainer elf approach the heartbroken Kyuhyun and said, "We should leave her here to rest." 

Kyuhyun nodded and turn to Baek Seol. "Before I leave you here to rest in peace, I shall give you something which a man does when he is in love with a girl." He lift her body up until he reaches near her face. He lean down and gently place a kiss on her lips. Outside, the storm began to calm down and the weather turns back to normal. 

Kyuhyun parted his lips and place Baek Seol's body back on her bed. He look at her for one last time and slowly turn his back to walk away. Suddenly, he heard a voice behind. Kyuhyun and the trainer elf turn around and saw Baek Seol opening her eyes and stretching her arms.

"Baek Seol!" gasped Kyuhyun. Baek Seol turn around and smile at him. With tears of joy, he rush to her and hugged her tightly. "Omo! You're alive!! It's a miracle!" he cried. 

"I felt something soft on my lips. It felt like I'm being kissed by my dream prince," whispered Baek Seol.

Kyuhyun chuckled. "Oh, Baek Seol. You were kissed by a prince."

"Really?" asked Baek Seol.

"Ne. I am your prince," replied Kyuhyun. Baek Seol smile and hugged him back. "You don't look like the prince I imagine." 

"No. But it doesn't matter whether I look like one or not. I'll still be your prince charming," sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter