The Beautiful Baek Seol

The Tale of Snow White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a kingdom of Lavidia, everywhere is a land of fantasy and anything you can imagine. The animals and trees can talk. Fairies and elves are going on their lives. In a castle there lived a beautiful princess named Baek Seol. Her skin is fair, her cheeks were red and her hair is brown. She is graceful, kind, gentle, the fairest of them all and has the sweetest voice ever. When she sings, she has a different kind of melody for calling her friends in the kingdom. Everyone in the kingdom loves her.

Everyone, except Queen Lucinda, the ruler of Lavidia and Baek Seol's stepmother. She is beautiful too but very vain and evil. She wants to be the only beautiful person ever. Whenever she looks at her stepdaughter, her heart filled with rage. Everyday, she will look into the magic mirror in her chamber and asks who is the fairest among them all. And each time the mirror says the queen is fairer, Baek Seol is safe from her jealousy.

One morning, Queen Lucinda went to her magic mirror and summon it. "Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?" asked the queen. 

"I see a beautiful princess who is graceful and gentle. She has the sweetest voice among the kingdom. She is more fairer than Her Majesty," replied the mirror.

"Hmph! I'll lash her heart!" declared the queen. "Reveal this princess to me, mirror!"

The mirror shows Baek Seol making a model in the art room with all the animals. Queen Lucinda immediately knew who the mirror is referring to. "Baek Seol!!" she yelled in rage. 

Meanwhile, in the art room, Baek Seol and her animal friends are collecting some stuff to complete the model she is making. The birds place two diamonds in her hands. "How are these, Baek Seol?" asked the first bird.

"These can be for the eyes," said the second bird. 

"Oh! These are perfect! Thank you," said Baek Seol.

"You're welcome!" said the birds. Baek Seol place the diamonds on the face. "We're almost done, friends." She took a step back and look at her masterpiece. "There! He's finished! Sigh! Isn't he wonderful?" 

"He sure is, Baek Seol," replied the fawn. "But who is he?"

"Why, he's my dream come true. My handsome and charming prince," replied Baek Seol. She began to sigh as she stare at the model. "Hopefully, someday, I will meet my prince and we will fall in love. We'll share a kiss, get married and live happily ever after."

"That sounds so romantic," said two rabbits.

"Do you think your prince that looks like your model will come for you?" asked the chipmunk.

"Hopefully, he will," sighed Baek Seol. Suddenly, she gasped. "Oh no! I forgot to add the lips for him!" 

"Does he have to have lips?" asked the rabbit.

"Of course. When you want to ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter