Reality

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jongin, I want to tell you something” she said. “What?” he turned to her. “I have a secret” she stuttered as she fiddled with her fingers. “What is it?” he asked and she looked at him.

“You might hate me after I tell you this” she said. “What is it?” he said and paused the movie. He sat in front of her. “I’m a really bad girl” she said. “I don’t get it” he said.

“I was kicked out from my house because of my brother” she sighed. “You have a brother?” he surprised. “Yes, and he’s my step-brother” she nodded. “Okay, go on” he said. “He’s involve in lots of inappropriate things and I know about it” she paused and ruffled her hair. “He left me 4 years ago because he lost in gambling in Vegas and I don’t know where he is now” she said. He stared at her.

“What about your parents?” he said in a soft voice. She lifted her head. “I told you before. My dad died when I was 12 years old. My mom” she paused. “She married to someone else and moved to Japan” she said. “And, my step-brother yeah, he came from Japan and lived with me because he doesn’t like my mom” she bit her lips. “That time we live in M building. Even though my mom left me, but she still gives me allowance and paid all bills. So, we just stay there. He’s 3 years older than us” she said.

“I still remember he told me he got a job at Z Town. I don’t know the place before and we have to move there. The place is really nice before it changes into gambling, drugs-dealing place” she explained. “I still go to school because nothing disturbing me” she said. “But, when my brother leave me and go to Vegas, everything’s changed” she sighed. “He lost after 5 rounds and he asked the gangsters to go back to Korea and me as a deal” she looked at the floor.

“What?!” he covered his mouth. She nodded and tears starts to flowing on her milky skin. “But, I managed to run away from them. I lived with my friends for couple of weeks and I called my mom and told her about him” she cried. His hand went up and down her back. “My mom settled all of it and I went back to M Building. I stayed there for couple of months when suddenly those gangsters knocked on my door and chased me because my step-brother sold the house. He still gambling and lost” she said.

He shook his head and still waiting for her explanation. “So, I moved back to Z Town. I dropped out from school because everyone knows I lived there and they made fun of me. I don’t like it” she said. “I did lots of part-time to pay all debts and I’m ing tired” she sighed. “They told me that my step-brother stopped gambling and become a new person but still, I have to pay all his debts. They lost contact with him as he changed his name, everything and moved to L.A” she said. “I don’t know what to do. I still have to pay” she cried.

“Hey” he cupped her face and wiped her tears. “It’s okay, you have me now” he said softly. “I’m scared” she stuttered as he pulled her for a warm hug. “I’m scared” she cried. “They won’t stop chasing me. What am I going to do?” she cried hard on his shoulder. “Cry all you want, it’s okay” he whispered as his hand went up and down her hair.

“Why?” she mumbled. He patted her back. “From now, you have me. You have Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Tao, and Sehun to help you. You have everyone” he said softly. “Thank you, Jongin. Thank you so much, Kim Jongin” she cried. He smiled and continued to patting her back. She fell asleep on his shoulder and he slowly pulled out of the hug and gently placed her head on his thighs.

He her hair and tracing her face. “How can they hurt such a beautiful person” he thought as she fell into deep sleep. “I’m going to take care of you, no matter what” he said and looked at the outside.

 

- MORNING -

 

“Mmm” she mumbled as she slowly opened up her eyes. She stretched herself and yawned. The smell of fried eggs lingering in the house and she gets up on her own. She dragged herself to the kitchen and Jongin was cooking and wearing an apron. He whistled to some happy tunes and turned around.

“Morning” he smiled as she hid behind the wall. “Morning” she lifted her hand. “You’re okay?” he asked. She remembered she told him everything last night and slightly nodded to his question. She pulled out the chair and sat on it. She placed her chin on her hand and her fingers tapping on the table.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” he asked and placed the plate on the table. She shook her head and smiled. “Nothing” she said. “Eat” he smiled and took off the apron. “Thank you” she said as her arms wrapped around his waist. He’s surprised and didn’t move an inch. “Thanks” she said. “Welcome” he stuttered. She let go off her grips and sit back on the chair. She eats the food and enjoyed it. “You like it?” he asked. She nodded. He smiled at her and drinks his coffee. “If you have any problems, just tell me, okay?” he said. “Yeah” she nodded. “Good, finish it” he said as he slowly leaning against the chair and glanced at her.

 

- A MONTH PASSED BY -<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter