Feelings

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungah rolled on her bed and switched on the TV. She keeps changing the channel as she doesn’t really understand. She switched off the TV after a while and gets on her laptop. She turned it on and stared at the screen for couple of minutes. It’s a photo of her mom. She grabbed her phone and dialed her mom’s number where she got from Tao. She’s trembling as she can hear the dialing tone. “Hello” a voice of a guy was heard.

She’s quickly hung up. “Maybe, that’s my step-father” she sighed and tossed her phone on her bed and she rolled back on her bed. Suddenly her phone is ringing and she grabbed it. “Hello?” she answered. “What are you doing?” Jongin is on the other line. “Staring at the ceiling” she said. “You?” she asked. “Same here” he said. “I called my mom” she mumbled. “And, she answered?” he asked. “Yeah, but it’s not her. It’s my step-father” she sighed. “You talked with him?” he asked. “Of course, no” she said. “Then?” he asked. “I’m just” she sighed. “Trying my luck, I guess” she said.

“Jungah, come out for a while” he said. “Come out, where?” she confused. “Balcony or whatever” he said. She gets up and dragged herself to the balcony. “What?” she asked. “Look at the sky” he said. She was mesmerized by the beauty of the night sky. “It’s really beautiful” she smiled. “Jungah” he called. “Yes?” she asked. “I love you” he said. “Huh?” she startled. “I really love you. From the first day I met you, up until today and now” he said. “Jongin” she said. “Yes” he stuttered. “You’re drunk?” she asked. “No” he said. “Jongin” she called. “Yes” he said. “I love you too” she smiled.

He hung up and ran to the elevator. He pressed the button. She ran out from her room and stands in front of the elevator. As the door opens, both of them are smiling. Jongin stepped out and stands in front of her. He grabbed her by waist and pinned her against the wall. He cupped her face and slowly leaning in to kiss her. “I love you” he smiled and kissed her. “I love you too” she whispered. He lifted her up and carries her to her room. He gently placed her on the bed and kissed her forehead. “See you tomorrow” he said and kissed her for the last time. She nodded and smiled.

▲▼▲▼▲▼

When the morning arrives, Jungah opened her eyes and looked around with a big smile on her face. Jongin’s voice was lingering on her mind. She can’t believe herself that she admitted that she has feelings towards him. She can’t believe they’re together now. “His lips” she said as she bit her lips. She for couple of minutes before she get back to her sense. “I have to get ready” she said and gets up from the bed. She grabbed her towel and took a hot shower. She wrapped herself in a bathrobe and getting prepare. She’s wearing simple red blouse with skinny black jeans.

She looked for a pair of sneakers when someone knocked on the door. “It must be Jongin” she smiled and rushed to the door. “Hi” she lifted her hand and pulled in Jongin. “You’re ready?” he smiled. “I’m looking for my sneakers” she said and tucked her hair behind her ear. “You mean, this?” he said as he holds a pair of black sneakers. “Thank you” she went beside him when suddenly he raises his hand. “Jongin, give me my sneakers” she pleaded. “No, until you kiss me” he smiled. “Jongin, we don’t have time to play around” she said. “Then, just kiss me” he said. “Jongin” she pleade

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter