Night

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin stood in front of the door while holding a cup of coffee and staring at Jungah.

“Morning” she said as she turned to him.

“Morning” he smiled.

“Well, you don’t have a practice today?” she asked.

He shook his head “Those boys head to China today” he said.

“I changed my work shift” she said.

“Why? Something happened?” he asked as he straightened his back.

“No” she lied as she grabbed her bag “So, yeah 8 a.m until 3 p.m” she smiled.

He grabbed her arm and they locked eyes for couple of seconds.

“You’re okay?” he asked.

“Yes, Jungah is okay, Jongin” she smiled.

He let go off her and grabbed his car key.

 

--

 

“Jungah, can I ask you something?” he said as he drove his car.

“What?” she said.

“Does your family know you lived with me now?” he asked.

She startled and staring at him.

“Why?” he turned to her.

“My dad died when I was 12 years old and I lost contact with my mom. She left me two years after that” she said “I don’t have any siblings”

He sighed.

“I’m sorry” he said.

“It’s okay” she said as they arrive at the café.

“I’ll pick you up” he said.

She nodded and waved at him. She walked into the café and started working.

 

--

 

Jongin stopped by at a convenience store. He accidentally bumped into Tao. He gave a ride to Tao as he’s going back to his house. Jongin kept telling him about Jungah and Tao just let out a warm smile. He remembered what happened yesterday. He promised to Jungah, he’s not going to tell him but he has to.

“Jongin, I have to tell you something” he said.

“What?” Jongin asked.

He let out a deep sigh.

“Yesterday, Jungah was disturbed by few strangers at the café. They touched her at some certain areas” he said.

“What do you mean?” Jongin asked.

“They touched her and kind of threaten her” he said.

Jongin turned to him.

“Are you being so serious?” he asked.

“Yes” Tao nodded “I saw them” he continued.

“Why she didn’t tell me anything?” he asked.

Tao drank his banana milk.

“She didn’t want you to know” he said.

Jongin sighed deeply.

“Thanks for that, Tao. I’ll try to ask her later” he said.

“She’s going to be okay?” Tao asked.

He patted his shoulder.

“Don’t worry. She will be okay” he smiled.

Tao nodded and stepped out from the car.

“Thank you for the ride” he smiled “Anything about Jungah, I’ll tell you” he said.

“Alright. Take care, dude” Jongin said.

Tao waved at him and walked into his building. As soon as he got into his house, he grabbed a cup of coffee and his laptop. His slender fingers are dancing on the keyboard. He continued to search for Jungah’s info. He felt something wrong with her since yesterday. Due to his connection with IT people, he got the answer.

He wrote something on a piece of paper and grabbed his coat. He left his house in couple of minutes by riding his bike. He sped up his bike and he’s heading to Jungah’s place.

Z Town.

As soon as he arrived there, he pretended to look for a person to protect himself in case those gangsters from yesterday recognize him. There are lots of people, and es even though at this early hours.

He tried to distance himself from all the es as they slowly approached him. He’s quite good looking and his figure is so model figure. He grabbed all attentions from the girls. As he climbed up the steep stairs, he bumped into a girl. He grabbed the girl’s hand from slip down.

“Hey, you’re okay?” he asked.

The girl nodded and smiled.

“I’m looking for a person named Yoon Jungah?” he raised his eyebrow.

“Jungah?” the girl look surprised as her eyes blinked twice.

“She’s my friend” she smiled.

He nodded.

“Can you show me her house?” he asked.

The girl looked around and grabbed his hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter