Destiny

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’ve got a phone call and it’s from a girl” Jongin said.

Kyungsoo grinned “Just take her, you never know she will be your housemate” he paused “And, soulmate” he giggled.

“Shut up” Jongin said.

Kyungsoo sped up the car as Jongin kept questioning himself about the phone call he received earlier. Her voice sounds familiar to his ear.

 

--

 

Jungah put her belongings on the ground and looked around while playing with her phone.

“This is the place? Wow, hella nice” she thought.

Her phone rang and it’s from unknown number. She picked it up.

“Hello?” she said while chewed on her gum.

“I’m here, where are you?” a guy voice on the other line.

She startled as her heart beat fast.

“Um, in front of the apartment” she said.

“Oh, I forgot. Okay, just stay at the lobby. I’ll come to you” he said.

She smiled “Sure, no problem” she said and hung up. She dragged her belongings to the lobby and waited for him to arrive.

“Where is she?” Kyungsoo asked.

Jongin looked around as his eyes planted on someone’s silhouette.

“I think that’s her” he said and slowly walking towards her.

He slightly coughed “Excuse me?” he said as he lightly patted her shoulder.

She turned around and rolled back her eyes “You?” she raised her voice.

“Oh, no. It’s you” Jongin clasped his fingers.

Kyungsoo stared at both of them.

“You know each other?” he asked.

He bites his lips “The harsh stranger I’ve ever met” he smirked.

“Shut up” she said.

Kyungsoo clears his throat “I guess both of you had a not-so-good first meeting” he said.

“I think you should just live alone” she paused “Thank you” she continued and grabbed her belongings.

Jongin walked fast and blocked her while Kyungsoo followed them from behind.

“What?” she glared at him.

He ruffled his hair “Look, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t treat you like this. You’re still interested in becoming my new housemate?” he asked.

“10 minutes ago, yes” she nodded “But now, hell no!” she stated and tried to walk but he blocked her.

“Can you, please don’t block my way. I’m begging you” she said while clasping her fingers and blinking her eyes.

Jongin’s heart beat fast and without he realized, he gave his way to her.

“Good luck in searching for your new housemate” she shouted and walked out from the building.

Kyungsoo grabbed Jongin’s arm “Dude, what?” he said.

“Let her be. I’m sure, she’ll be around here for couple of days” he smiled and patted Kyungsoo’s back.

Kyungsoo glanced at him “You’re that sure, Jongin?” he asked.

“Yes” he nodded and turned around and walked to the elevator with Kyungsoo.

 

--

 

“Why it must be him?” she thought as she walked around the park alone.

Jungah felt something strange about him but because of her ego, she didn’t want to show it in front of him. Plus, he’s a stranger so, what?

“I guess, I should stay here for a while” she said and placed her belongings on the ground and sat on the swing.

She still can’t contact his brother. Even though, Minwoo is just her step-brother but he’s the one who grew up with her. He’s the one who took care of her before he gets into gambling, drugs, and alcohol.

The thing is even though he looks fierce and bad outside but deep inside her heart, she knows that her brother still loves her no matter what. Even though they’re not real siblings from the same blood, there’s nothing can’t stop them for being caring towards each other.

“I’m so sleepy” she yawned and st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter