Confession

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She sighed and closed her eyes. “I miss you, mom” she mumbled and Kyungsoo turned to her.

Kyungsoo parked his car and called Jongin. “Where are you?” he asked. “Resting on the couch, what’s up? When you’re going to send her?” he asked with jealousy tone in his voice. “Chill” Kyungsoo chuckled. “We’re here but she’s sleeping” he said. “I want you to pick her up” he continued. “Okay” he said and hung up.

He’s searching for Kyungsoo’s car and he waved at him from inside of the car. He went to the passenger seat and silently opened up the door. “So, how?” he asked. “Just carry her” Kyungsoo smiled. He unbuckled the seatbelt and slipped his arm under her body. “Thank you” he said and closed the door with his leg. Kyungsoo lifted his hand and drove his car out from the building.

He’s staring at her as he tightened his grip. “You’re quite heavy” he said and stepped into the elevator. As he’s trying to press the button, she moved her body. Jongin stays silently without moving his body. “Oh” he sighed. “It would be good if I can go to the rooftop” he said and struggling to open the door.

He threw his slippers and gently placed her on the couch. He took out her sneakers and wrapped her body with a comfy blanket. “Night” he her hair and left a note before he goes out. Once the door closed, Jungah opened up her eyes and smiled.

“Ah, so nice” he said as he stretching out his arms. Jongin was mesmerized by the night view of Seoul as he sipped down a can of beer. “Ah” he said. He gulped down another shot. “Nice, nice” he said. “You shouldn’t drink a beer at night” Jungah said from behind. He turned around. “Oh, you’re here?” he asked. “With a can of beer too” she smiled. She stood beside him. “What are you doing?” and sipped down her beer.

“I like to come up here, sometimes. When I’m stress, or when I’m bored” he said. “You’re stress?” she asked. “Oh” he nodded. She realized he’s a little bit drunk after few shots. “Because of you, Yoon Jungah” he said. “Oh, why?” she smiled. “Yah” he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. “Don’t you realize that I have feelings towards you?” he said. Jungah blinked her eyes. “Why you’re going out with Kyungsoo? Do you know that he has this nickname called ‘3 seconds’? He will make any girls swoon over him” he said.

Jungah laughed. “Yah, you’re drunk” she said. “And, do you like Baekhyun? You seem to get along well with him too. You always treat me bad. You treat me like your brother” he said. “It’s hurtful, you know?” he mumbled and walked around with his hands in the air. “Yoon Jungah, I love you” he screamed. “You know that?” he said. She laughed. “Yah, you’re crazy?” she asked. “Oh, I’m crazy over you” he smiled and fell on the hard floor. She went closer to him. “Yah, you’re okay?” she asked as she helped him to get up. “Hm” he mumbled and cupped her face. “Your lips” he said. “I can’t kiss you” he paused. “Jongin” she said softly. “Because I’m afraid, I will lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter