Danger

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ouch” she cried out of sudden.

Jongin woke up and rubbed his eyes. He tried to remember what happened last night and he turned to Jungah, who sat beside him. Her thighs are red and swollen.

“Jungah” he stuttered as he patted her shoulder. His eyes were puffy as he touched her thighs.

“Ouch” she cried and slowly opened up her eyes and blinked. She felt the pain as Jongin staring at her.

“I’m sorry” he said and stared at the floor. “I don’t realized I laid my head on your thighs” he distance himself.

She smiled as she tried to hide the pain. “I’m okay” and smiled.

“But, your thighs are swollen” he stuttered.

“It’s okay, Jongin” she said and patted his shoulder. As she tried to stand, she stumbled on the floor before Jongin reached her wrist.

“You’re not okay” he said and slowly helped her. He put his arm around her waist and supported her body and went to Jungah’s room.

He laid her on her bed and went out in a split seconds. He came back with a clean towel, filled with ice and he put it on her thighs.

“It hurts?” he asked and lifted his head.

“I can do it by myself” she smiled and took the towel. He stood and sat beside her.

“I’m sorry. I’m so tired last night. I remembered that you made a dinner for me but I fell asleep” he sighed and rubbed her back. “I’m sorry” he continued.

She nodded “You don’t have to be sorry. I can pre-heat the food and you can eat it” and smiled.

“I thought you’re a bad and rude girl but there’s a soft side of yourself” he smiled.

She laughed “It’s because you helped me a lot. I can’t act mean around you” she said. “Where did you go last night?” she asked.

“I met Baekhyun” he said as he glanced at her to see her reaction. She’s a little bit startled when he said that.

“Ah, that’s why he left the café so early” she said.

“Oh, he left the café early?” he asked even though he knew that Baekhyun went to his house first before he met him.

She nodded and avoided to having an eye-contact with Jongin.

“You’re on your leave today?” he asked.

“Yeah, and you?” she looked at him.

He stood up “I have a practice at 9.30 a.m” he looked at his watch. “I should get ready by now” he smiled.

“Help me” she asked and he grabbed her arm. “I can pre-heat the food while you’re showering” she smiled.

Even though he wants to say ‘no’ but he knows she will still do it for him. She’s stubborn. Who can stop her?

“Okay” he said and helped her walked out from the room. He slowly walked with her to the kitchen as her hand quickly grabbed the food in the fridge and put it in the microwave.

“You can go now” she said.

“Yeah” he stuttered and went away to his room.

She shook her head as she waited for the food. She gently placed her palm on her chest and she can heard her heart beats faster than usual.

“Is this love?” she thought as she bit her lips.

 

--

 

“You’re going to stay at home?” he asked as he sipped his coffee. Jongin is quite worried to leave her alone and he doesn’t know why he feels like that.

“Yeah, I’m going to watch a movie, or I can exercise, or I can cook” she shrugged her shoulder.

He pointed at her with the fork “What about, we can watch the movie tonight?” he asked.

“Aww, you want to watch it with me?” she blinked her eyes playfully and giggled at the same time.

He chuckled “Who says I want to watch it with you? In case, we’re bored tonight” he denied it but deep inside his heart, yes he wants to watch some good movies with her.

“Okay, I’ll book a really good and nice movie tonight. Any rules on movie booking?” she asked.

He raised his eyebrows “Huh? What do you mean?”

“The genre of the movie” she said. “In case, the movie has rated scenes” she sneered.

He smirked “Pfftt, it’s not that we’re underage” he said. “I don’t mind. Any genres is fine with me”

“Okay, Kim Jongin” she smiled and took his plate and mug and went to the kitchen.

Somehow, his heart fluttered when she said his full name. Kim Jongin. “I never felt this way before” he thought and grabbed his car key. “I’m leaving” he shouted and closed the door.

 

--

 

Jungah throw her body on the couch while staring at the fan. She felt bored staying in the house and doing nothing except for the dishes that she already did it. She keeps changing her position. From left to the right, she tried to find the comfortable position on the couch.

“Aish!” she gritted her teeth and she stood up and walked around. She stopped in front of Jongin’s room. “Should I or should I not?” she keeps questioning herself. “Whatever” she said and turned the door knob and opened it.

“Wow” she said and closed the door. “This room is way bigger compared to my room” and walked around. “And, it has a balcony” she ran to the balcony and inhaled fresh air from the outside.

“Tchh” she scoffed at his picture hanging at the corner of the room. “I’m so jealous of you” she said.

She sat on the bed and rolled over for couple of times. “Jongin” she mumbled. As she played with her hair, she fell asleep on Jongin’s bed.

 

--

 

“Okay, 30 minutes rest” Jongin voice was heard in the practice room.

Today, he had a practice with f(x), one of the group from TZ Entertainment. They’re currently preparing for their comeback stage. All of them laid themselves on the floor as they panted from exhaustion.

“Luna, can I ask you something?” he said.

She straightened herself “What is it, teacher?” she said.

“Have you been in a relationship?” he blurted out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter