Stalker

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mom, I’m coming” she said and he smiled.

They pulled their luggage and arranged in the cabin with the help of the stewardess. Jungah sat and looked around. “This is my first time riding an airplane” she whispered excitedly. He smiled as he took the seat beside her. “It will be little bit scary at first” he said. “What? You’re trying to scare me right?” she asked. “Tch” she crossed her arms and looked outside. He giggled and buckles up his belt.

“Ladies and gentleman” the stewardess said and both of them planted their eyes on her. She demonstrated on how to use things around them during emergency. “We have to do this?” she asked. “Yeah, who knows this plane might explode or what not” he said. She nodded and follows her steps.

“Ladies and gentleman, this is your captain. We will start our journey in 10 minutes. Thank you and have a nice trip with us” .

She looked around and raises her hand. Jongin stared at her. “I want orange juice” she smiled. He glanced over her and smirked. “Thank you” he said and gives it to her. “Oww, sour” she said as she winked her eyes. “Oh, it’s moving” she said excitedly and holds his hand. She looked at the outside with her left hand on the window. “It’s moving” she whispered. Jongin leaned in closer to her face. “Jungah” he whispered and she turned around. Their lips meet. “Don’t be too excited” he whispered and smiled. She startled and let go of his hand but he grabbed it back and held it tightly. “We’re going to Japan” he smiled and she nodded happily.

After a while, Jongin fell asleep and Jungah still can’t hide her excitement. She turned to Jongin who fell into deep sleep. She waved her hand in front of his face when suddenly he grabbed her hand. “Ah, you surprised me” she startled. “I know you will do that” he said in monotonous tone. “Go back to sleep” she said. He laid his head on her shoulder. “I think this is the best place to sleep” he said. She just smiled and tries to close her eyes too and both of them fell asleep.

“Ladies and gentleman, we arrived in Japan. Thank you for travelling with us. Have a nice day ahead. Thank you”

Jongin slowly opened up his eyes and looked around. He rubbed his eyes and stretched out his arms. He yawned and stared blankly at people around him. “Jungah” he said and lightly patted her arm. She opened up her eyes. “We’re in Japan” he said. She nodded and unbuckled her belt. She gets up and stretched out. He helped her with the luggage and they walked out following others.

“Where are we going now?” he asked. “Wait” she said and took out her phone. “You wait for me here” she said and Jongin blinked his eyes. She ran to the nearest cab driver and has a short conversation with him and came back running to Jongin after 2 minutes. “He said he can send us to the hotel that Tao booked for us” she smiled. “Wait, you know how to speak Japanese language?” he asked. “Just a little bit of it” she smiled and pulled her luggage. “Thank you” Jongin smiled as he clasped his fingers and the driver smiled back at him. They went into the car and slowly leaving the airport.

Jungah was having a short conversation with the uncle as Jongin l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter