if

Perhaps, Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The following days were lonely. Baekhyun was on a business trip, Luhan was avoiding Sehun, speaking to him only when necessary and Minsoo started to be clingy from that day on, when Luhan decided to forget about his feelings for Sehun. Everyday he put Minsoo to sleep and waited till the baby was far in his dreamland and then got back to his apartment. Everytime when Sehun said that he was going to visit his wife and bring Minsoo with him, Luhan couldn't bring himself to go with them to visit his mother. He didn't want to be sad in front of her. So during those days, he would just sit on the bench in the park or in the café . And today was one of those days. Luhan was sitting in the café near his apartment with his laptop on the table writing an email to his best friend.

 

Dear Jongin,

It has been a long time since I heard from you. It's so lonely without you here. I wish I could be there with you and watching you dance with passion like before. Mum is still in the hospital. I think her condition is getting better day by day. I'm so glad. I can't wait to see her open her eyes and smile at me again. And I think I fell in love with the wrong person Jongin. What should I do? He has a wife and little child who I love with all of my heart. But I really would become a bad person if I wished for him to love me back right? I'm so tired from thinking lately. I wish you could be here and hug me like old times. I miss your hug so much, I miss YOU so much. So hurry up and come to visit me. I'll always be waiting.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                with love, your Luhan ♥

 

After the final word, he closed his laptop and sat there looking at strangers passing by and thinking, but the more he thinks, the more he became sad. He has never complained about his life, so why now? Maybe because before he was too busy to be thinking about something like this. Now when he was going through his memories, he has never felt more breakable. He sat there till closing time. When he stepped out of the café, it was already dark outside and clouds were hiding the gleam of the moon. His day really couldn't get any better when it started to rain. But he was too occupied with his thoughts to care that his clothes were getting wet, that his clothes were too thin to walk in the rain without an umbrella. When he reached his apartment, he was taken by surprise when he saw Sehun with a sleeping Minsoo in his arms.

Sehun looked up and said: "Uh .. Hello. We were on way home from hospital when it began to rain and I didn't bring my car with me. Can we stay here until the rain stops?" When he finished, Sehun gazed up and properly looked at Luhan. "What happened to you?" he asked with concern evident in his voice.

"It started raining and I didn't bring my umbrella with me." Luhan answered with a cold voice and unlocked the door. He wasn't in the mood to deal with Sehun right now so he just let him in.

Sehun put Minsoo in Luhan's bed and wondered what was with Luhan's mood? He has never seen him like this. But he has been avoiding him lately, he noticed it since he overheard Baekhyun and him talking. It's good right? Now there are no more confusing feelings and he can focus on his work. Sehun still conviced himself.

When Luhan walked out of the bathroom, a hand caught his wrist and gently dragged him out to the living room. Luhan sat on the couch with Sehun in front of him.

"You can't be walking in the rain like that, Luhan. What would I do if you catch a cold?" Luhan looked at him with a small surprise and Sehun continued. "Who would look after Minsoo?" Luhan stared at Sehun for a few seconds and then smiled sadly.

"For a second I thought that you cared for me.." Luhan whispered more to himself, but Sehun heard him loud and clear, but decided to ignore his inside voice, to say that he did care for him. A lot actually.

"I'm going to bring you fresh clothes to change. It doesn't look that the rain will stop any time soon. You should stay till tommorow." He stood up and went to his room searching for Jongin's clothes.

 

When they were done with showering. Sehun went to sleep with Minsoo in Luhan's room and Luhan went to his mother's room. He fell asleep right away, too exhausted to think about Sehun all night long like he always does.

 

Sehun was still thinking about Luhan. Why does he care? It had nothing to do with him. To stop thinking about him, he held Minsoo closer to his chest and thought about his wife. Did he ever have this feeling when he was with her? He knew that he loved her with all of his heart but what is this feeling? In the end he was too tired to think about it and fell asleep.

 

 

 

In the morning Luhan woke up to the smell of pancakes, his favourite. He opened his eyes slowly and was welcomed with a sight of a sleeping Minsoo on his chest. He smiled and softly poked Minsoo's cheek.

"Wake up, little one. It's morning. And it seems like your dad is making some breakfast."

Minsoo sat up with his eyes still half closed. He rubbed his eyes cutely and looked at Luhan. Then he placed a kiss on Luhan cheek and climbed down tugging Luhan's shirt.

"Hurry up and come brush your teeth with me. Daddy said that today we are going to visit mummy and that he wanted to introduce you to her!" The baby said excited. And Luhan stopped in his tracks with horror look in his eyes.

"W-what?" He couldn't believe what he just heard.

Minsoo just nodded and dragged Luhan along with him into the bathroom.

 

At the dining t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter