we're

Perhaps, Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan opened his eyes with the feeling of someone kissing him, the first thing that comes to his vision: Sehun. Sehun? Sehun is kissing him? Luhan closed his eyes wanting to enjoy this feeling. He wrapped his arms around Sehun's neck and kissed him back. Sehun continued to kiss him down his jaw to his collarbone, marking his pale skin on his way, he felt Sehun's palm under his shirt caressing his abdomen. He kissed Luhan once more on the lips and looked him straight in the eye. "You really have no shame, do you? You don't care that I have a wife already? A child? You should be really ashamed of yourself, Luhan." Sehun said with cold voice, looking straight into Luhan's eyes.

"I-I-I'm s-sorry." Luhan stammered. Sehun got up and walked away. The tears were already falling down his face when he tried to catch Sehun's hand, but Sehun was already melting away in the air.

 

 

Just then Luhan opened his eyes crying and sweating catching his breath. What was that? He put his face into his palms and crying silently.

 

Sehun woke up in the middle of the night and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. He was still thinking about what he did earlier, ashamed of himself and feeling guilty. Putting the now empty glass down, he walked back to his bedroom. He heard quiet sobbing and when he walked in, he saw Luhan hugging his knees crying silently.

"Luhan? Are you okay?" Obviously not you idiot, Sehun scolded himself.

When Luhan saw  Sehun he hurriedly stood up from the bed muttering a quiet sorry and trying to run out of the room, away from him. But Sehun caught his wrist before he could  run out. Wrapping his arms around him, he brushed his hair softly and whispered in his ear "Shh .. It's okay. Don't cry." Luhan was sobbing silently in his arms, tugging Sehun's shirt tightly and muttering 'I'm sorry" "I'm so sorry." over and over again.

When Luhan quieted down, he directed him towards the bed and laid him down while he decided to lay down beside him, putting his arms around Minsoo and Luhan in the middle. He hugged them tightly. Last time he saw Luhan crying, he really didn't know what to do. So where did this come from? Maybe it was an instinct after he heard the one-sided conversation Luhan had with his mother, Sehun thought.

 

When Sehun put his arms around him, he felt safe and comfortable. It has been so long since someone hugged him and comforted him. He missed this feeling so much. But then he remembered his nightmare and he began feeling guilty once again. What would his wife say if she saw this?, he thought. Is he really that desparate that he can't let Sehun go? Just for tonight. Let me treasure this feeling and I'll let him go. Just for tonight. He promised himeself and fell asleep again, feeling safe and warm.

 

 

Sehun woke up first with Minsoo's squeeling "Daddy!! I want a hug too!" He was sitting on his knees, arms crossed and pouting. He looked so cute in his deer pyjamas. Sehun put his finger on his lips and said: "Shh .. Luhan is sleeping. Daddy will hug you all day." He looked down at Luhan who was hugging him, arms around his waist, curled up in his chest. He slowly removed Luhan's hand from his waist and stood up. Walking around the bed, he held the pouting baby. He gave him a morning kiss on his forehead and Minsoo put his little arms around Sehun's neck and hugged him warmly.

"Daddy? Luhan is crying." Minsoo pointed his finger at the sleeping man. Sehun frowned and put Minsoo down, wanting to wipe the tears off, but Minsoo was faster. He hurriedly ran and climbed on the bed, wiping Luhan's tears off. Luhan slowly opened his eyes and blinked at Minsoo, he smiled warmly at him. "Morning, baby." But little Minsoo just sat there and frowned at him. "W-Why are you frowning at me, Soo?"

"Are you hurt?" Minsoo asked still frowning.

"N-no. Why would I be?" Luhan answered looking at him questionable. Minsoo's frown washed away. He came closer and hugged Luhan.

"Then why are you crying if you are not hurt?"

"Oh, but I'm not."

"Yes! You are! I saw it. You were crying in your sleep."

"Was I?" The male smiled. "Maybe I had a nightmare like Minsoo did last time." Minsoo nodded and looked at his father "Oh, that's why daddy was hugging you? When Minsoo has nightmares, daddy always hugs him and all the bad dreams go away." The baby explained with his arms in the air.

"Um..." Luhan looked down at his fingers and blushed.

"Ehm .. Minsoo. It's time for you to brush your teeth and go eat breakfast." Sehun said sternly, but when Minsoo looked down at his fingers feeling scolded, he smiled at him and took him in his arms. "Daddy will go with you today, okay?" He said and walked out of the room.

He didn't look at Luhan the whole morning. They ate in silence and when they were done, Sehun disappeared in his room, going to change for his work.

When Luhan and Minsoo were at the entrance door, about to say goodbye to Sehun, Luhan noticed that Sehun's necktie was slightly cramped. He instinctively reached out and straightened it himself. When he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter