even

Perhaps, Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the morning Luhan woke up with swollen eyes, still half asleep he went to brush his teeth and then cook breakfast. He didn't want to think about last night. So he put all of his mind into cooking. When he was done, he heard a small footstep from Sehun's bedroom and after a moment little MinSoo peeked into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Minsoo." Luhan greeted him with a smile and walked towards him. Giving him a light morning kiss on the cheek, he sent him to go brush his teeth. When Minsoo was done, he went to the living room where Luhan was watching TV and crawled into Luhan's lap. 

"So, what would you want to do today?" Luhan asked. Minsoo thought about it and then he said that he want to be at home and spend time with Luhan.

"Really? Okay then. I'm going to warm up our breakfast now." Luhan was about to head out when he bumped into someone's firm chest.

"S-Sehun? Sorr - sorry." He lowered his head.

Pull yourself together Luhan, he scolded himself. Sehun looked at Luhan's back retreating from him and he felt his heart dropped. Why is he feeling down whenever he see Luhan sad? It wasn't him at all. Shaking his head to clear those thoughts, he joined Minsoo on the sofa.

"Good morning, sweetie." Sehun pick Minsoo in his lap and give him kiss on forehead.

"Morning, daddy. Yesterday I had a bad dream. A really really bad dream." Minsoo emphasized, his eyes guled to the television. 

"Really? What is it about?" He asked with curiousity. It has been a long time since Minsoo has a nightmare. The last time that Minsoo had a nightmare was the day when Soojung was involved in the accident. 

"It was about Luhan leaving us. He said he doesn't want to be with us anymore, Daddy." He said with tears in the eyes. He quickly wiped them off and snuggled into his father's chest. Sehun hugged him quickly and wanted to say that it will not happen, but he was not confident in that thought. All he could do was to sit beside his son and comforted him by patting his back. 

Sehun wasn't one to make empty promises and everything was bound to change one day. 

Luhan who stood behind the doors heard everything. So it was beacause of this that Minsoo wanted to spent a whole day at home with him. His heart was overwhelmed with warmth and he wanted nothing more than to hug Minsoo tightly, promising that he won't be leaving him. Those words were on the tip of his tongue but Luhan had no confidence in voicing it out. Things are bound to change, Soojung will wake up eventually and when that time comes, will Minsoo still want him in his life?

"The breakfast is ready. You should go eat or you will be late for work, Sehun-ssi." Luhan said walking into the room and picked Minsoo up from Sehun's lap.

Minsoo quickly put his hands around Luhan's neck and embraced him tightly. "I like you. Don't leave me."

Sehun who was walking to a kitchen stopped in his track and turned around. He saw through that fake smile from the first sight of Luhan this morning. But seeing Luhan broke down and sobbing quiet into Minsoo's neck, he really didn't expecting that.

"I won't leave you. Ever." Luhan managed to said between his sobs.

"Promise?" Minsoo held up his pinky.

"Promise." Luhan smiled weakly and put his pinky around Minsoo's. He didn't know if he will be able to keep this promise. But in that time he didn't care. Minsoo wiped away his tears and kissed him on the cheeks.

"It will be alright." Minsoo said and imitated his daddy from before, patting Luhan on the back. Sehun and Luhan chukled and with that they went to eat their breakfast.

 

 

After Sehun went to work, Luhan and Minsoo went to play together with Minsoo's toys, when the bell rang. Making his way to the door with Minsoo trailing behind him, Luhan opened the door and saw Baekhyun who was carrying two bags of groceries. 

"Surprise! It has been a long time since I saw you and I decided that today is a good day to make a visit! Hello, Minnie. I missed you." Baekhyun exclaimed. He went to the kitchen to put the bags down with Luhan still looking at him confused and Minsoo peeking at his uncle behind him. After a silence Baekhyun looked up and saw Luhan's slightly red eyes.

"Oh no, Luhan. Were you crying?" Baekhyun asked. 

"Some - something got into my eyes." Luhan stammered. 

" He cried because I asked him not to leave." Minsoo jumped into conversation, his eyes not meeting Baekhyun's. 

"Oh my little angel. You were scared that Luhan will leave you?" Baekhyun walked to Minsoo and embraced him in a warm hug. "Don't be scared. Who would bear to leave such an adorable looking angel like you behind?"

 

 

After Luhan put Minsoo in his afternoon nap, he went to the kitchen where Baekhyun was waiting for him.

"So now, explain. What was that with 'something got in my eyes' thing and don't think that I believe you cried just because Minsoo asked you not to leave him, beacuse it would be really lame excuse."

Luhan sighed as he sat down opposite of Baekhyun. How to start on this conversation? He had so many things that he wanted to say but at the same time, he didn't how to convey what he wanted to say. Luhan was confused at his reaction, he wasn't someone w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter