Chapter 3

FYI... He's Mine

'I'm sure that you could do something about it, right Ms...'

'Luna. Ms Luna. B-But you can just call me Luna' the teacher stuttered.

'Luna-sshi, for a pretty lady like you, I'm sure that you can drop this matter at once right' Eric charming smiled at her.

The teacher immediately blushed which made Donghae who is sitting at his seat behind the class scoffed. Eric just gave him a death glared which made the little brother gulped nervously.

I'm so screwed

'B-But this matter is serious, Mr Eric'

Eric decided to use his killer plan. He stood up and made his way to Luna and sat on her table.

He then leaned in closer just to whispered, 'But I'm sure that you can pretend nothing happened, just close one eye and everything is settled. And please, for a gorgeous lady like you, please call me Eric' with his deep and y voice.

Then he pulled himself back just to wink at the flustered teacher and sat back at his seat.

'W-Well, you do have a point t-there. I think I will let t-this matter go. B-But I hope that Donghae won't be doing this again' Luna blushed hard and Eric smiled widely at her.

'Thank you, Luna-sshi. I hope that we'll meet again' Eric smiled and stood up from the chair.

'Let's go Donghae' Eric called his little brother.

Donghae immediately stood up and made his way before saying, 'I'm sorry Ms Luna!'

Outside the class, Eric hit his head and started scolding Donghae, 'What the hell are you trying to do?! I just told you this morning to not caused trouble!'

'But it's not my fault, hyung. It's theirs' Donghae pouted.

'Care to elaborate?'

'Well, they took something valuable from my friend and I know that I needed to do something when I saw him cry so hard. You taught me that I need to stand up for myself and other people if there's injustice happened. And that's what I did!' Donghae tried to defend himself.

Eric sighed and just nodded, 'Yeah, you're right. Just don't do it again, if not I would personally kick your '

'Hehe, okay hyung!' Donghae hugged his brother tightly.

'Yah, let go of me! People are staring!' Eric tried to let go but Donghae kept hugging him. Soon, he let go of his brother and just grinned widely at him.

'Let's go, I'll send you home' Eric gestured him to his car.

'Eh? What about my motorbike?'

'Just leave it there. I'll ask Kris to take it for you. From now on, for this whole week, no motorbike for you' Eric said when they got inside the car.

'Eeehhh?! But why?'

'You dare to ask me when you know why Donghae Mun?!' Eric glared at him making Donghae looked on the car carpet.

'Fine hyung' Donghae muttered softly.

'It's just for one week, geez. Not that long'

'But you know it's my baby! I can't live without my baby'

'It's your fault' Eric cooly said.

'Whatever' Donghae pouted and kept staring out he window as a sign that he's sulking.

Then, when they pass by the shop lots Donghae saw a dry cleaning shop.

'Hyung, let's stop here. I want to go to that shop'

'Eh? But why?'

'I need to do something'

'B-But...'

'Please hyung. My lovely adorable hyung' Donghae made his cutest face to his brother because he know that Eric would eventually give in.

'Fine fine, let's just stop at that shop and eat lunch at the cafe besides it'

'Yay! Thanks hyung' Donghae said.

Right after Eric parked his car, Donghae straight away went inside the dry cleaning shop.

'Good evening, what can I help you with?'

'Hello! I would to ask whether you could clean this for me?' Donghae gave the plushie to the girl inside the shop.

'Oh yes yes, we can clean it for you'

'How long does it need to take?'

'1 hour 30 minutes'

'Oh great! I'll pick it up later then' Donghae smiled and made his payment.

Then he exited the shop and went inside the cafe where his brother is waiting for him. They have a light chat, they laughed and eat their lunch. After that, Donghae went back to the shop while Eric waits for him inside the car.

'Here you go, all clean and dry' the girl smiled.

'Oh thank you very much!'

Inside the car, Eric just noticed the plushie on Donghae's lap. He looked at Donghae who was looking outside the window.

'Hae, whose plushie is that?'

'Oh this? Someone... I'm gonna give it back to him tomorrow'

'Him? Is that the reason why you fought with those guys?'

'Yeah, obviously! You should see his poor cute face just now hyung. I feel so hurt looking at him crying' Donghae sighed.

Eric somehow understood his younger brother's feeling so he just kept quiet about it, not wanting to ask further questions.

Suddenly...

'STOP HYUNG!!' Donghae shouted.

'What the hell?!' Eric braked his car hard.

'What Donghae?!' Eric scolded.

'You know that I love you and you love me, right hyung?' Donghae asked.

Eric simply nodded annoyed.

'So please be a good brother and wait in the car while I go somewhere else'

'But where?'

'The park! Bye hyung!' Donghae quickly exited the car before Eric could say anything.

'W-What?' Eric could only sighed in the car. While waiting for his idiot brother, he took out his phone and started texting.

Donghae ran towards the park when he saw his cute blue hair guy. He forgot to ask him for his name as he was in his furious mood.

He took the swing besides the guy and grinned widely at him, 'Hey there, we haven't introduced ourself properly. My name is Donghae. Donghae Mun'

The guy was startled to see Donghae there but then he smiled with his cute gummy smile that made Donghae's heart fluttered, 'My name is Eunhyuk'

'Hi, Eunhyuk! Hmm, can I call you Hyukkie? In return, you can call me Hae' Donghae said.

Eunhyuk blushed when Donghae gave him his new nickname, even his family doesn't call him that, other than Hyuk. He looked down and nodded shyly.

Donghae thinks that the shy guy in front of him is very cute. And Donghae wants to see his gummy smile again, so he brought out Eunhyuk's plushie.

'Tadaaa! Look what I have!' Donghae waved his plushie in front of him.

Instantly, Eunhyuk's face lit up like a Christmas lights. He grabbed the plushie and hugged it tightly, never intend to let go.

'Thank you, thank you, thank you Hae! You don't know how this plushie meant so much to me' Eunhyuk grinned widely.

'I know how you feel. I also have my sentimental item. Hey Hyukkie, let's be friends! I promise that I'll protect you from those filthy bastards' Donghae looked at him seriously.

'Promise?'

'Promise! So is that a yes?'

'Obviously a yes' Eunhyuk smiled.

Donghae couldn't contained his happiness, so he just started to jump in joy in front of him causing Eunhyuk to laugh. Donghae stopped and stared at the now laughing Eunhyuk. It was like a starstruck for Donghae because Eunhyuk looks so happy when he laughed, so much different when he cried just now.

'Hae? Are you okay?' Eunhyuk waved his hands in front of Donghae.

'Y-Yeah? What?'

'Are you okay?' Eunhyuk repeated his question.

'I'm fine. Oh , I have to go now. My brother is waiting for me' Donghae exclaimed when he looked at his watch.

While he was running exited the park, he stopped and turned to Eunhyuk, 'Let's hangout together starting from now!'

Eunhyuk chuckled and replied, 'Hahaha, okay Hae'

'Be careful Hyukkie!'

'I will' Eunhyuk waved him goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few minutes after Donghae left, Eunhyuk saw a familiar car driving towards the park. He smiled and quickly stood up to ran towards the blue Lamborghini Gallardo.

Right after he got into the car, the owner of the car said, 'Hyuk, I'm so sorry I'm late. The bloody teacher extended my class, such a waste of time. Did you wait so long? Did anyone try to hurt you?'

Eunhyuk just chuckled when his brother bombarded him with questions. He knows that his brother always arrive on time so when suddenly he's late, Eunhyuk doesn't mind because he knows that his brother doesn't do it on purpose.

'Hyung, relax. I'm fine, I'm still breathing beside you, don't I. No one disturbed me, but if they do, I will run and immediately call you. Just like you taught me'

His brother could only sighed in relieved and ruffled his hair, 'Yeah yeah, I know that. Just that I'm worry about my baby brother'

'And I'm grateful that I'm your only baby brother' Eunhyuk grinned.

While his brother was driving with full focus on the road, Eunhyuk just stared and grinned widely while playing with his plushie. One of the reasons was because he got his plushie back, but the main reason why he was grinning was because of Donghae. How he helped him retrieving the plushie. How he said he wants to be his friend. How he is so protective over him.

'Why are you grinning like that?' his brother asked and Eunhyuk immediately blushed when being caught by him.

'N-Nothing, just happy that I get my plushie back' Eunhyuk stuttered.

'And what happened to your plushie just now?'

Eunhyuk sighed because he knows that he can't hide things from his brother. So he started spilling everything to him.

His brother just smiled at his cute brother and asked, 'And who is hero of yours?'

'He's not my hero hyung!' Eunhyuk pouted.

'Aigoo, I was just kidding. So who is he?' his brother ruffled his hair.

'Someone' Eunhyuk shyly said.

Hyesung smiled and stopped asking further questions because he knows that Eunhyuk is in his shy behaviour. He can only hope for the best for Eunhyuk's new 'friend'