Chapter 19

FYI... He's Mine

Two days later, Hyesung decided to stay at his apartment and is going to wait for Eric to return home. Their home. After done packing, Hyesung made his way to his car.

'Hyung!' Eunhyuk called.

'Yes?'

'Where are you going?'

'My apartment. Why?'

'Nothing~' Eunhyuk sang while grinning widely.

Hyesung didn't know what's wrong with his brother on that evening and didn't bother to ask. Maybe he just talked to Donghae? Who knows.

'I'm going now. Bye Hyuk' Hyesung waved him goodbye and started his ignitions.

'Bye bye!' Eunhyuk happily said.

'What a weird brother' Hyesung mumbled and drives off.

After he arrived at the apartment building, he went up straight to his apartment and punched in the passcode. As soon as he steps inside, he froze.

There were white lilies scattered beautifully on the floor and candles along the way to the living room. He also saw many pictures of him and Eric hanging from the ceiling wall as well as balloons that says 'Congratulation!'. But what he was most speechless about is that he was staring at the person that he misses so much.

The latter was smiling charmingly at him and said, 'Welcome home baby'

Hyesung put down his bag pack and immediately jumped on Eric causing the older guy to carry him. Hyesung hugged him so tightly around the neck and mumbled, 'I miss you Eric-ah'

'I miss you too Hyesungie'

'When did you come home? And how in the world did you manage to pull this off?' Hyesung couldn't contain his happiness.

'I came home yesterday and I prepared all this with the help of Eunhyuk and Donghae. And others. I really need to treat them for helping me. Hmm, do you like it Hyesungie?'

'I love it' Hyesung smiled.

'And how was your graduation?'

'It was fun. But it would be more meaningful if you were there'

'I know and I'm sorry baby'

'No, it's okay. But, Eric?'

'Yes?'

'What is all this? I mean, what's the occasion?' Hyesung was so touched that he can't say properly.

'Well let me show you something first' Eric put Hyesung down and pulled him towards the first picture hanging.

'Remember this picture? This is when we got out as friends for the first time'

'Hahaha, I remember. That time you want to bring me to eat your favourite restaurant but ended up eating at McD because it closed' Hyesung chuckled.

Eric pulled him to another picture, 'And this is when we went out for our very first date. You were waiting for me under the lamplight as I said I needed to buy something' Eric smiled.

'Yeah and it turned out you surprised me with a romantic walk in the park in the middle of the night during winter'

They looked at the pictures and reminiscing the great memories they have together.

Then Eric pulled Hyesung closer and said in a serious voice, 'Shin Hyesung, we've been together for 5 years now and I never regret my decision when I asked you to be my boyfriend. Being with you made me become a mature and better person. You made me smile when I'm mad, you made me cry when you're hurt, you made me angry when people say bad things about you. But most of all, you made me fall in love with you'

Eric bend down on his knee and pulled out a small black box from his pocket. He opened it and stared straight in Hyesung's eyes, 'When I met you, I knew I'd met my match. It was only a matter of time until we arrived at this moment. I can't imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I want to because I know you're the only one I want to share the rest of my life with. I believe that if we're lucky enough to have found each other in the first place, we're worth betting on for life. Would you my dear Hyesungie be my eternal life partner?' Eric proposed.

'Y-Yes. Even afterlife, my answer won't change Eric-ah' Hyesung said in tears.

He was so touched by his sweet proposal. He's so grateful to have such a caring fiancé (yes, he wants to call Eric his fiancé now) that would made time for him even though he just got back from his business trip.

Eric slipped in the ring to Hyesung's wedding finger and kissed him deeply. Hyesung smiled and returned the kiss.

'Thank you for saying yes baby' Eric smiled.

Hyesung shook his head softly and said, 'I should be the one who suppose to thank you. Thank you for not giving up on our relationship Eric Mun'

Hyesung stared at his ring and was stunned when he saw that the ring he was wearing was the ring that he secretly wants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hyesungie, let's go into this shop' Eric pulled him inside a jewellery store.

'Ehh? Why?'

'For fun! So tell me Hyesungie, what ring do you like?'

'Hmm? Why?'

'Stop asking me why, babe. I just want to know. So that, in the future time I can buy it for our wedding day' Eric bluntly said.

Hyesung's eyes widen and he quickly hushed Eric's mouth with his hand. He couldn't believe that his boyfriend would just said something like that casually.

'Yah, shut up! People can hear you!' Hyesung hissed.

'Fine' Eric pouted.

'Anyways, just tell me what type of ring that you like!' Eric smiled.

They sat and started staring the rings. Out of nowhere, a salesgirl came to them.

'Good morning, sir. Are you guys looking for a ring for your girlfriends?' she asked with a friendly tone.

Eric and Hyesung could only smiled awkwardly and just nodded. As Eric started asking questions regarding about the rings, a ring has caught Hyesung's attention. It has a simple design but yet it looks so elegant and beautiful. It's a ring with royal blue diamonds decorated around it. Unknown to him, Eric was looking at him and sneakily took a glance at the ring he was staring. Eric smiled as he knows that Hyesung has already attached with it.

He faked a cough and said, 'I have all the informations I need Hyesungie. Let's go'

Hyesung came back to his sense and just nodded, 'Oh okay, let's go' Hyesung said with a bit of sad tone. But it caught Eric's ears. The older guy knows that Hyesung won't tell him that he wants the ring as he is always shy on expressing things that he wants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'H-How do you know?' Hyesung asked without looking at Eric.

'I know you very well Hyesungie. Inside and outside' Eric smiled.

'And look! I have the same one too!' Eric showed him his ring.

It was the exact same design but in different colour. Red.

'Our rings are customised rings. I sent them to the shop and asked then to carve some words behind it' Eric grinned.

Hyesung took off his ring and looked at the behind. He saw the words that carved, *You're forever mine Hyesungie. From E*

And when he looks at Eric's ring, it carved, *And I'm forever yours Eric. From H*

'Hmm, do you like it? I'm sorry if it's too cheesy but I can't help myself' Eric laughed nervously.

Hyesung jumped on him and hugged him tightly with his arms around the neck, 'I LOVE IT ERIC MUN' Hyesung smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night...

'Eric, how are we going to tell our parents?' Hyesung asked and started to bite his lips.

'We're going to meet them next week'

'B-But what if they rejected us?'

'I'm not going to make that happen. As long as we have each other and the others. Especially Donghae and Eunhyuk' Eric kissed Hyesung's head.

That evening, Hyesung straight away called Eunhyuk to tell him the exciting news and coincidentally Dongwas was also with him. They said they congrats and were so happy for their older brothers. They apparently knew about the whole plan all along and managed to keep it from Hyesung. He could only just scoffed at them.