Chapter 16

FYI... He's Mine

'Cut!'

'It's the end for today guys. Good job!' Eric's drama director said.

Besides being apart from the heir of SH Company, Eric is an actor. Mostly he acts for the university drama team as a main actor because he didn't have time to act professionally due to his work (as his dad's helper) and studies commitment.

Even though Eric is not a professional actor, many local and international directors want him to be their lead actor as he has an amazing talent in acting. They know about him as the university drama team would post up all the dramas that they produced on the internet and sometimes would send it in for online competitions.

'Thank you for your hard work director. I'll get going now' Eric bowed politely and walked away.

Luckily, today's scene is at the university so he doesn't have to go much trouble to drive to a far location.

'Such a professional actor' the director praised.

One thing about Eric that everyone knows, he is so dedicated to his work and doesn't like to kiss or flirt with any production crews including lead actresses.

And today, he has a kissing scene with his lead actress, Hana. He did it so professionally as if it was nothing to him. After he finished his scenes, he leave after bowing to all the production crews.

And today is his favourite day as he will be spending his weekend with his beloved. Especially when his parents and Donghae weren't home as they were in China settling some stuff. Donghae on the other hand was at Siwon's house (together with Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I'm home Hyesungie' Eric said after he got inside their apartment.

But much to his dismay, there was no one there in the living room and the apartment seemed so quiet.

'Baby?' Eric tried to call out Hyesung again but still no respond.

'Maybe he's not here yet' Eric checked his watch and it showed 6 pm.

When Eric was about to open the bedroom door, Hyesung walked out with a frown on his face. Eric gulped as he knows that kind of expression. He was really mad!

Hyesung just walked pass by him after giving him a death glare, he sat in front of the TV and switched it on. Eric prayed to God before going to Hyesung. He sat beside Hyesung but not too near.

'Baby? Are you okay?' Eric asked cautiously but the younger guy didn't reply.

'Why are you mad? Did I do something wrong?' Eric asked again and much to his tiny tiny luck, Hyesung responded. But he only glared at Eric as if he was saying, 'I don't know. You tell me'

Eric kept on trying hard to remember what did he could possibly done that would made his boyfriend mad like this.

Then it hit him. The scene just now!

Aww, he looks so cute when he's being all jealous and possessive

Eric wanted to smile at the thought as he likes to see that side of Hyesung but immediately shook his head as he didn't want to add oil to fire to Hyesung's fury.

'Is it about the drama scene just now?' Eric asked trying to suppress his smile.

He hit the jackpot when he saw Hyesung's nose twitched meaning that he was right.

'Aww baby, you know it's just acting. That actress and I are both professional, no personal feelings involve' Eric started to nibble Hyesung's shirt.

'So? You still did the scene' Hyesung hissed.

'Baby'

'Don't you dare to baby me Eric Mun' he glared at the older guy.

'It was written in the script! Trust me baby, I don't like the scene too. So I did it in one go'

'But...' Eric looked at him with his innocent face.

'But what?' Hyesung glared

Eric leaned in and whispered seductively, 'But if they change the actress and it was you, I don't mind doing it over and over until they got fed up'

Hyesung blushed a bit at his remark but he was too frustrated to care.

'Ugh! But I don't like the scene! AT ALL! I swear that I would've gone up to that director and force him to stop the scene just now. Who are they to ask you doing such a thing?! You are mine and only mine. Not theirs!' Hyesung started to unload his frustrations.

Eric grinned at his words and an idea crossed his mind, 'You know what? Let me reenact the scene with you' Eric smiled.

Hyesung hesitated but soon after, he nodded shyly.

'First, I hold her hands like this then I hold a book to cover our face' Eric said as he was holding a book on his hand.

Eric smiled and continued, 'I leaned in and kissed her like this' Eric gave Hyesung a quick peck and put the book down.

'That's all. No long kissing. No stares' Eric cooly said.

'But if it was you as the lead actress, you know what I want to do?' Eric stared at him seductively.

'W-What?' Hyesung gulped.

'I would hold your hands like this with a book in my other hand' Eric reenact the scene.

Eric stared at Hyesung right in the eyes and after a few minutes, Eric leaned in and kissed him on the lips. Sweet and passionate kiss. After they pulled away from the kiss due to the lack of oxygen, Eric pushed Hyesung down on the couch and made a steamy make out session.

'A-And that is exactly what I would do if you're the lead actress' Eric said in between his pantings.

'And I even ignore that girl when she tried to make a move on me' Eric cooly said.

Hyesung's eyes were wide opened and immediately sat up on the couch, 'She did what?!'

Eric smirked at the now jealous Hyesung. Eric started telling him the whole story, he didn't miss a single thing in his story but at the same time, he didn't add anything up.

'I knew it! When the first time I saw her, I already don't like her. That , how dare she?! I swear if the next time I see her, I would kidnap her and bury her alive in a 5-feet deep hole where no one could find her in the middle of the jungle' Hyesung hissed.

'Aigoo, my boyfriend looks so cute when he's jealous' Eric cheekily hugged him.

'Who doesn't? Especially when he knows that a who came out from nowhere tried to flirt with his boyfriend' Hyesung pouted.

'I know. And that's why I love that boyfriend of mine' Eric kissed him.