Chapter 14

FYI... He's Mine

'But if you dare to hurt him, you are so going to be dead Choi Siwon!' Kyuhyun said while talking to his boyfriend on the phone.

'Okay babe, I promise. And to make you feel better, join us' Siwon tried to calm Kyuhyun down. He knows how his boyfriend loves Eunhyuk and Siwon didn't dare to make him furious.

'Fine, I'll see you later after school. Love you Siwon' Kyuhyun said.

'Love you too, my Kyu' Siwon sighed in relieved when he knows that Kyuhyun isn't angry at him. But honestly, it's not his idea in the first place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After recess, the atmosphere is so gloomy and people are staring weirdly. Not weirdly, but more to concerned and sympathy to Eunhyuk. Then, out of nowhere a guy came to him and said, 'After school, straight away go home if you want to be safe'

Eunhyuk didn't even know the guy and suddenly he said these ridiculous words to him. He gave the guy a puzzled look and asked, 'What are you talking about?'

'You are the one'

'The one what?' Eunhyuk raised his eyebrows.

'The chosen one'

'Chosen one? Could you please explain to me properly?' he was getting annoyed at that guy.

'Look, sometimes there are a game that has been going on in this school. Even teachers didn't dare to get involve'

'So, I'm the chosen one that had the chance to play the game?'

That didn't sound bad

'Yes and you really don't want to play. There are four students behind this game and we all don't know who. It's anonymous until now'

'Why?'

'Because they always wear mask'

'Why didn't I know about this?'

'Because you're not suppose to know but I pitied you so I have to tell you about it'

'Why?'

'Because I-I was the victim last year' the guy sighed and Eunhyuk was sure that he was still traumatised.

'Nevertheless, just run as quickly as possible after school. Before they lock the whole building and that's when disaster happen' the guy smiled.

'T-They lock the w-whole building?' Eunhyuk stuttered.

Okay, this does sounds bad

'Yup' the guy was about to say something else, but the bell rang, 'Oh, I've got to go now. Just remember my advise and if God will, He will be by your side' the guy patted Eunhyuk's back and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Throughout the lessons, Eunhyuk has already forgot about the 'game' as he thinks that it's a prank. And just because he is a bit naive, he won't let himself be fooled by it.

After the class ended, the teacher has asked him to help her for the upcoming programme for lower form. And Eunhyuk gladly obeyed as he doesn't have to wait for anybody since Kyuhyun and Donghae didn't come to school today.

The 'help' has been longer than it seems and at 6 pm, Eunhyuk start walking home. The school is empty and people has already left including the teachers. Eunhyuk could felt cold shiver down his spine and quickly made his way out the door.

Much to his surprise, the door is locked! Eunhyuk had started to get worry and scared, 'Keep calm Eunhyuk, keep calm' Eunhyuk tried to calm himself down.

'Are you ready to play?' a voice said behind him.

He could swear that he's gonna fainted when he saw two figures wearing a mask in their black clothes.

But Eunhyuk tried to keep calm and bravely asked, 'Play what?'

'Well there are 5 people in this building including us and we want you to try to escape from us and find a way to get out from this building'

'And if I don't want?'

The figures seemed flustered by the question but when the shorter guy nudged the other by the elbow, the guy replied with a calm tone, 'Then it looks like you will lockup in here till tomorrow. So, I'll give you 1 minute head start. Starting from...'

'Now!'

Eunhyuk gulped nervously and started running. He doesn't know where to go but he knows that he must escaped from them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Let the game begins, love' the taller guy said.

'If anything happens to him, I would kill you Choi Siwon' the shorter guy hissed.

'Babe, you've already inspected every trap there is in the school. And you can't blame me, it's their plan not mine' Siwon defended himself.

'Then I'll have to kill them' Kyuhyun said and started to carry out their plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Eunhyukkie, come out come out wherever you are' a creepy voice said when Eunhyuk was trying to open the class window.

'!' Eunhyuk cursed and started running.

As he was running, he bumped into someone and when he looked up he saw a masked figure.

Oh , I'm doomed!

But much to his surprise as he thought that the figure would do something bad to him, the figure froze in the spot but later, he held out his hand.

'Come, let me help you' the figure said with his hand still held out.

'How would I know that I can trust you?' Eunhyuk frowned.

'Just have faith in me. Please believe me' the figure said softly.

Eunhyuk doesn't know why but his heart said that he should trust him. So he took his hand and the figure soon dragged him towards the stairs.

'I'm sure that there's an escape upstairs' the figure said.

'Let's go then!' Eunhyuk rushed but soon stopped by the figure.

'WAIT!!'

The figure put his hand around Eunhyuk's waist and pulled him back, 'There's water on the stairs. Be careful' the figure said.

Eunhyuk turned pale and he really wanted to faint on that spot. He couldn't believe that the game is so dangerous and he feels like he's in Hunger Games.

Then they soon walked into a room and Eunhyuk quickly ran inside. He heard the string on his leg when he walked inside. Immediately the door is locked from outside.

'Yah, you can't just run wherever you want! There's traps everywhere!' the figure scolded.

'I-I'm sorry, I didn't know' Eunhyuk said sadly.

The figure sighed and patted his hair, 'It's...'

'Give Eunhyuk to me' a voice appeared behind the door and Eunhyuk saw another mask man standing.

Eunhyuk could feel that the figure was holding his wrist tighter, never intending to let go.

'GO TO HELL!! You know about this all along do you? You guys are bastards!' the figure hissed.

'Whatever, just hand me Eunhyuk and everything's settle'

'Over me dead body, shorty' the figure punched the guy right on the cheek causing him to hissed in pain on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'That bastard dared to punch me. He's so gonna get it from me!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The figure took the keys from his pocket and opened the door. He pulled Eunhyuk with him and together they managed to get out from the school building with the keys.

As they were running, Eunhyuk suddenly stopped him.

'Who are you? Why are you helping me?' Eunhyuk asked with a confused look.

The figure sighed and said, 'I knew you would ask me that eventually. But just remember that none of this is my idea. Hyukkie'

Eunhyuk was stunned by the nickname and only the person' name crossed his mind, 'Hae?'

'I-I'm sorry that this happened to you, I didn't know that they would take it so far' Donghae sighed.

Right now, Eunhyuk didn't bother to ask who's 'they' because he was too furious at Donghae. Not furious but more to disappointment.

'W-Why are you doing this to me? Do you hate me that much?! You know how scared I was just now and the only person that I wished was here to save me is YOU! Not my brother, not my family but you, Donghae Mun. All my feelings towards you is such a waste of time! If I only knew that you would do this to me, I wouldn't be wasting my time loving you!' Eunhyuk shouted and tears start flowing from his eyes.

Donghae was stunned and speechless by his words, 'Y-You love me?'

That's the only thing he could ask right now.

'Yes but now, I don't know what to feel anymore. At least now I know that you...'

Before Eunhyuk could finish his sentence, Donghae hugged him tightly, 'No! Please don't say that word Hyukkie, it's gonna hurt me if that word comes out from your mouth'

Donghae pulled himself from the hug and stared deeply into Eunhyuk's eyes, 'I love you ever since I saw you at the school field when you tried to look for your plushie. And thank God, I found you although it's not in the way I want. When I saw you crying on the stairs, my heart clenched and it hurts so much. And when you told me what happened, I beat the crap out of those bastards who made you cry'

'You b-beat them for me?' Eunhyuk asked after he stopped crying.

'I would KILL them or anyone that tries to hurt you, Hyukkie. So, please don't hate me because I would die if you say that. No matter what happens, I want to be with you. Only you'

Donghae held out his hand and asked, 'Would you want to be my one and only, Shin Eunhyuk?'

Eunhyuk blushed but later a wide smiled appeared on his face, 'Yes, Donghae Mun. I want to be yours'

Donghae couldn't feel happier in his entire life, he hugged Eunhyuk and kissed him right on the lips. Eunhyuk smiled in between the kiss and thanking God for making today is the best day of his life.

'CUT!' a voice yelled behind them.

They turned and looked 4 figures with their mask off and Eunhyuk turned pale when he recognised each and every single one of them. Kyuhyun, Siwon, Ryeowook and Yesung.

'That's the best confession I've ever heard in my entire life!' Ryeowook said in a high pitch, too excited seeing what was happening in front him.

'Yeah, that's the most cheesiest yet romantic confession coming from Donghae Mun himself. The one who doesn't believe in love' Siwon smirked.

'Seriously, Donghae? 'One and only'? Eww, that's so cliche' Yesung yucked in disgust but they know that he's also happy for Donghae.

'Sorry, Eunhyukkie. I'm didn't mean to hurt you, so please don't hate us. These two idiots said by this game, you guys would confess your feelings towards each other' Kyuhyun explained while smiling innocently but at the same time, giving Ryeowook and Yesung a death glare.

'Speaking of which, you guys have to become our slaves again. Tsk tsk tsk, such a bad luck you have' Siwon smirked at them.

'W-What do you mean?' Eunhyuk asked.

'Well, we decided to make a bet on who's gonna confess to who first. And as Kyuhyun expected, you confessed first Eunhyuk. So thank you for making us win' Siwon smiled.

'Yah, it's not fair!' Ryeowook protested.

'We beat you fair and square, losers' Kyuhyun protruded his tongue.

Donghae on the other hand was so speechless and he couldn't process what was happening but once he regain his conscious, he yelled.

'YOU ANNOYING BASTARDS!! How dare you make my Hyukkie scared and cried?! I swear I would kill you guys right now with my bare hands!!' Donghae started to chase after Ryeowook, Yesung, Siwon and Kyuhyun but those guys were far in front for Donghae to catch

'Tsk, those idiots!' Donghae hissed but smiled when he turned around to look at his confused new boyfriend.

'Let's go, Hyukkie' Donghae smiled.

Eunhyuk nodded and grabbed his hand. While they are walking to Donghae's bike, Donghae could sensed that Eunhyuk is being all quiet and worried. Donghae gulped nervously as he already think negative stuffs in his mind.

'What's wrong Hyukkie? Are you feeling uncomfortable being together with me? You can be honest with me, I'm totally fine' Donghae said softly, hoping that what he thought is not true.

Eunhyuk looked at him in horror and shook his head, 'No, it's not like that! It's just that I'm afraid about our family reaction. Especially my brother. I don't want him to hate me. And your brother too' Eunhyuk honestly expressed his worries.

Eunhyuk worried that them being in a relationship together, not being enemies would lead to their family's fury and wrath. But he also doesn't want to let Donghae go.

Donghae understood what he meant by that. He also doesn't want his brother to hate him. But he also doesn't want to break up with Eunhyuk. He loves the blue hair guy so much.

'Don't worry Hyukkie. We'll figure it out and I'm gonna make sure that they will accept us. Tomorrow let's go surprise them at their universities. My brother studies at Chon University'

Eunhyuk looked at him with his eyes wide open, 'Really? My brother studies there too!' Eunhyuk said.

'Awesome! Then we can go and see them together. And I bet that they will accept us with an open heart'

'Yup!' Eunhyuk said.

Later that night, Donghae sent Eunhyuk home. He gotta admit that he needs to thank those four idiots but at the same time geniuses for helping him and Eunhyuk together.

'Goodnight, Hae' Eunhyuk pecked Donghae's cheek and quickly ran inside his house due to shyness.

Donghae was stunned by his action but soon a smile appeared on his face, 'GOODNIGHT, HYUKKIE LOVE!!' Donghae yelled, not caring about his surrounding.