Chapter 13

FYI... He's Mine

*Hyukkie, I'm outside! Come out now ^^*

Eunhyuk immediately grabbed his bag and went outside of his house. Today, Donghae has invited him to study together and when Eunhyuk reminiscing their conversation yesterday where Donghae said it's a study date, he blushed and quickly shook his head.

He saw a familiar yellow Ducati and waved at the person who is grinning at him.

'Hey Hyukkie' Donghae smiled

'Hi Hae'

Donghae helped him to put his helmet on before riding off to their study place.

'Where are we going?' Eunhyuk asked when they stopped in front of a luxury apartment.

'Well since the library is closed due to national day and we can't study at each other's houses, so we're gonna go to my brother's apartment'

'E-Eh? Did he let us use his apartment? I mean... It's his place' Eunhyuk said.

'I'm sure that he wouldn't mind. He even said that I can use his place anytime I want. So let's go' Donghae held Eunhyuk's hand and they went to the highest floor at Eric's apartment building.

'There's the door!' Donghae grinned and walked towards the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a lazy Sunday when Hyesung and Eric decided to just spend their quality time together by staying inside the apartment. As they were cuddling while watching some movies, the bell rang.

'That must be our food' Eric said and stood up to get the door.

'I'll prepare the chopsticks' Hyesung walked towards the kitchen.

As he was preparing the utensils and plates, he nearly dropped the plates when his boyfriend suddenly yelled.

'HOLY !' Eric yelled.

Hyesung quickly ran to him and with an puzzled look, he said, 'What is it Eric?'

'My brother is here... With a friend!'

At that moment, Hyesung went to near to the door and checked the intercom. He immediately turned pale when he saw a very familiar figure looking confused outside the door.

'HOLY !' Hyesung was now yelling and started to freak out. He started walking in a circle at the living room with his pale face.

'Omg omg omg! What are we going to do' Hyesung started biting his nail.

'Hyesungie?' Eric walked to him when he saw Hyesung's gesture. He knows that when Hyesung starts to bite his finger, he has reached a maximum freak out level.

'Eric-ah, that friend of your brother is MY brother' Hyesung anxiously said.

Eric couldn't digest what he just heard and after moment of realisation, his jaws dropped. He was freaking out as well but when he saw Hyesung was about to faint, he decided to act cool.

'Baby, just go inside our room and don't come out until I said so' Eric said.

'B-But what if they suspect anything about us'

'No, they won't. I won't let them know. Now go. Trust me on this okay' Eric smiled.

Hyesung felt much more better when he saw Eric's smile. He nodded and made his way to their room.

Eric took a deep breath before opening the door. Once the door opened, Donghae immediately made his way to the living room with Eunhyuk following behind after bowing politely to Eric.

'Hyung, why didn't you tell me that you changed the passcode? Luckily you are here' Donghae pouted and started observing Eric's apartment. It's been awhile since he went there.

'W-Well, I changed it every month' Eric lied.

'Okay then' Donghae shrugged his shoulder.

He slapped his forehead when he forgot to introduce Eunhyuk to his brother, 'Hyung, this is Eunhyuk. We're gonna stay here to study together. Can right hyung?' Donghae gave him a cute face.

Eric chuckled nervously, 'Y-Yeah, sure' and then he turned to Eunhyuk and gave him a smile, 'Hello, Eunhyuk. I'm Donghae's brother, Eric Mun. Please call me Eric hyung'

Eunhyuk nodded shy and muttered, 'N-Nice to meet you Eric hyung'

Eric just smiled looking at Eunhyuk, he looks exactly the same like Hyesung but the only difference is their hair colour. One is brunette, one is blue. But besides that, they look the same. Cute.

'A-And you have a good taste in shoes. My brother also has the same exact shoes like yours' Eunhyuk smiled and pointed towards a pair of shoes near the door.

'Oh hahaha, you're right. We do have a good taste in shoes' Eric gulped nervously.

'And are you waiting for someone? I saw that there's two sets of eating utensils on the table' Eunhyuk was now pointing towards the dining table.

'Hahaha, sometimes I forgot that I live alone' Eric immediately put the utensils back to their place.

'And...'

'So, just make yourself at home okay guys. I'm just gonna take my stuff and will be heading out' Eric cut Eunhyuk's word before the younger kid could say anything.

This kid has sharp eyes, better be careful

Eric walked into his room and saw Hyesung who was walking fourth and back looking so anxious. But luckily he was already changed his clothes.

'So?' Hyesung asked when Eric closed the door.

'Well, I've gotta say that your brother has really sharp eyes. He literally pointed everything that will relates me living with someone' Eric said.

'Hahaha, he's always like that' Hyesung laughed at his brother's behaviour but then his face soon showed some worries, 'But what should we do now?'

'I'll try to distract them and you quickly made your way out'

'Okayy' Hyesung nodded.

Eric came out when he saw Eunhyuk and Donghae who were joking around with each other at the couch. He also saw their books on the table as they are preparing to study in a few minutes.

'Guys, let me show you the view from the balcony. We can GO OUT NOW' Eric purposely said the last few words loudly, gesturing Hyesung to sneak out slowly.

At the balcony, Donghae and Eunhyuk were amazed by the view and luckily the weather is good today and not too hot. Suddenly they heard a sound from the living room but when they were about to turn their head, Eric stopped them and hugged them side by side.

'Aigoo, you guys are such good friends' Eric ruffled their hair.

Donghae and Eunhyuk stared at him weirdly but they just shrugged it off. But then they heard another sound and Donghae was pretty certain it was the sound of door closing.

'Who is that?' Donghae turned around and walked towards the living room.

Eric hurriedly rushed to Donghae with Eunhyuk following behind, 'There's no one here, you heard it wrong Donghae-ah' Eric smiled nervously.

'Okayy then. Hyukkie, let's start studying!' Donghae said.

'Okay!' Eunhyuk smiled and sat in front of Donghae.

'I'll go first then. Have fun studying guys' Eric grabbed his jacket and exited the door. Outside, he saw Hyesung who was sighing in relieved.

'Thank God they didn't suspect anything! I was freaking out'

'Don't worry, Hyesungie. They will believe me, I can act well to deceive them' Eric smiled and hold Hyesung's hand and walked to his car.

'So where are we going? I was just planning to not go anywhere' Hyesung buckled up his seatbelt once they're inside Eric's Audi.

'Well let's go to your favourite cafe. You're craving for caramel mocha right'

'Let's go then!' Hyesung said excitedly.

Hyesung's favourite cafe is actually their friend's cafe so it's easier for them to date in public. Eric parked the car not far from the cafe. After checking the surrounding, they made their way inside the cafe and sat at the corner, hidden from people.

'I want...'

Before Hyesung could finish his sentence, Eric cut him off.

'A caramel mocha without any sugar added and a bagel served with jam and butter. Using different plate'

Hyesung smiled and said thank you, 'Babe, I could literally read your mind like an open book' Eric said and went to the cashier to place their orders.

The older guy always managed to remember what Hyesung said to him and could sense his mood behaviour just by his tone.

Minutes after, Eric came back with Hyesung's food and a cup of hot chocolate for himself. It was raining slightly and the weather right now is perfect for having a hot drink. They talked and laughed when they ended up talking about their beloved brothers.

'The world is so small! I was this close to faint when I saw Eunhyuk' Hyesung said.

'And I turned pale when you said that just now. But I think...'

'They like each other' Eric and Hyesung said in unison. They looked at each other and laughed as they just read each other minds.

'We really make an awesome couple' Hyesung chuckled.

'Yup, same wavelength' Eric nodded and pumped his fist to Hyesung's.

'I think we should go now. It's getting late' Hyesung stood up and smiled at Eric.

Eric nodded and followed him from behind. When they arrived at the apartment, Hyesung asked Eric to check up on them seeing if they are still studying. Few minutes later, Eric came out with a sincere smile on his face.

'Hyesungie, I want you to see something' Eric said and pulled him inside.

Hyesung was clueless but at the same time scared because he feared that their brothers know about their relationship. But he was wrong and his worried face turned into a happy one. In front of them, there were Donghae and Eunhyuk sleeping on the floor together with Donghae's hand on Eunhyuk's. The books and stationaries were still on the table. Eric and Hyesung guessed that their brothers are too tired after studying so hard.

'I guess that I need to send him home now' Hyesung said and carried Eunhyuk.

'Do you need help?'

Hyesung just shook his head, 'It's okay Eric, I can handle this. I'll call you tonight ' Hyesung said before pecked his boyfriend on the lips.

Eric nodded and said, 'Drive safe babe' and helped Hyesung by opening the door for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'HYUNG!!' Donghae started calling out for Eric right after he woke up from his sleep.

He looked around and realised that he is in his own house. He didn't remember to come back here alone because the last thing he did is sleeping on the floor at Eric's apartment. And now, he needed some explaining from his brother.

'What Hae? Is everything alright?' Eric popped his head inside Donghae's room.

'Why am I here? Where is Hyukkie? Is he alright? How did he go home?' Donghae frantically asked.

'Woah, hold your horses young man. Eunhyuk is fine, he's at home with his family. Safe and sound' Eric calmly said. He wanted to laughing see Donghae like that but decided to not when he saw Donghae who turned pale.

'H-How?'

'His driver came' Eric smiled awkwardly.

'Oh okay then' Donghae sighed in relieved.

'I'm going to my room now. So if anything, just knock' Eric started to walk off from the bedroom.

Soon after the door closed, Donghae received a text. He opened it and immediately a wide plastered on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Good 'morning', sleepyhead' Hyesung teased when he saw Eunhyuk who was coming down to their dining hall.

'Haha, very funny hyung' Eunhyuk mocked and sat down opposite his brother

'How did I come back? I was certain that I was at my friend's house' Eunhyuk scratched his head.

'The driver picked you up. So, who is this friend of yours? Do you know him?' Hyesung changed the subject.

'M-My friend. Well he is... Hmm, my friend. Yup, he is my friend' Eunhyuk gets all flustered by Hyesung's simple question.

'And his name is??' Hyesung tried again.

'Well...' Eunhyuk lowered his head down and leaned in forward to say, 'He is the son of Mun's family'

Then he sighed and put his face on his palm, 'Please don't hate him, he is a nice friend. Please don't be mad at me hyung!' Eunhyuk said in a high speed that no one could understand but luckily Hyesung did.

'No, I'm not angry. You can be friends with whoever you want as long as they are really nice to you. But just don't tell anyone about it, I don't want you to get in trouble with dad' Hyesung lied a bit.

He needs to make sure that Eunhyuk won't tell anyone because if people know about his 'friendship' with Donghae, they would also know about his relationship with Eric.

'Thanks hyung' Eunhyuk gave him a hug and walked away.

'Eh? You're not hungry?' Hyesung asked.

'Not hungry!' Eunhyuk yelled when he was walking up the stairs.

Hyesung tsk and continued to eat his dinner. In Eunhyuk's room, he grabbed his phone and texted Donghae with a smile on his face.

*Hae, thank you for today!! I have so much fun ^^ And please say my gratitude to your brother, he is so nice. I hope he can be friends with my brother though*

*I have fun too!! >< And thank you for willing to help me with my studies. I will tell Eric hyung about that. It's getting late now, you should go to sleep Hyukkie. You have dance practice tomorrow morning. Goodnight Hyukkie!! <3*

E-Eh? Did he just send me a heart shape? I must be dreaming right?

Eunhyuk slapped himself and realised that he wasn't dreaming. He read the text message over and over again and blushed after that.

What should I write? Should I put a heart shape too?

Eunhyuk shook his head.

I can't because I don't want him to think I'm creepy. Well, I'll just reply a simple goodnight then.

*Goodnight Hae :)*

Eunhyuk smiled as he was satisfy by his reply and put his phone down on his nightstand. He slowly closed his eyes and at the same time, he was hoping that he would be dreaming about his Donghae in his dreamland.

Yup, it's his Donghae now because Eunhyuk was sure about his feelings towards the guy. Not as a friend but as a lover.

But at the same time, he wasn't sure about Donghae's feelings towards him. What if he doesn't like him back? What if his skinship is a normal thing when he's with his friends?

Just what if?