Chapter 10

FYI... He's Mine

'I'm sorry but I can't accept your feelings' Hyesung apologised.

This morning, right after when Hyesung was walking to his next class with Junjin and Andy, a girl appeared in front of them asking to talk to Hyesung. Hyesung could only sighed silently and nodded.

So now he is standing in front of her trying to reject her softly without her getting hurt too deep. Hyesung actually knows the girl, she's from his Business & Management class. She's pretty and friendly but she's just not Hyesung's taste, plus what for he wants to cheat when he has a perfect man in his life.

'It's okay Hyesung. I'm just trying my luck. I'll see you later then' the girl chuckled awkwardly and excused herself. Hyesung could clearly see tears in her eyes but he could only sighed.

'That's the 10th times this week hyung' Andy said when he saw Hyesung coming out from the class.

Hyesung sighed, 'I know and I feel sorry about them. But I can't just simply say *I'm sorry but I already have an amazing boyfriend named Eric Mun* and expect them to understand'

'Perks of being Shin Hyesung. I guess it's really hard being the pretty guy in our university right hyung' Junjin smirked. Hyesung could only glared at him and sit at their place in the study hall.

After the class, they decided to hangout in the hall before going out. While they were talking, he realised Andy wasn't paying attention to them and kept looking towards a direction.

'Andy, what's wrong? Is everything okay?' Hyesung asked concern.

'Huh? What? Yeah, I'm fine hyung' Andy after snapping from his daze.

'Hyung, why does Victoria keep checking you out? She was literally stripping you using her eyes' Andy said softly, not wanting people around them to hear.

'Yeah, he's right hyung. Didn't you already tell her that you don't have any interest in her. Even the slightest bit. I always see her trying to make an appeal in front of you' Junjin said with Andy nodding besides him.

Lady Victoria is the only daughter of the well-known shoe designer, Raymond Watson. And much to Hyesung's tough luck, her family is a good friend with his father and so, Victoria has been 'with' him since he was 15. Hyesung clearly knows about Victoria's feelings towards him as she has tell the world about it. He has clearly told her that he doesn't like her and tried to push her away but not too harsh because he was afraid that it might affect his dad's friendship with hers.

'Well I have clearly say that I don't and will never like her. She's a dumb bimbo if she doesn't understand my obvious statement. And she makes a fool of herself if she still has the gut to flirt with me' Hyesung cooly said and packed his things into his bag before making an exit.

'True that' Andy agreed.

Soon after they were walking, they could hear someone calling Hyesung's name, 'Hyesung-ah'

Hyesung turned around and frowned when he sees a familiar figure in front of him. Andy and Junjin could only sighed and muttered, 'May God be with you today, hyung'

'Yes Victoria?' Hyesung asked.

He was staring at Victoria weirdly when he saw that the girl in front of him was wearing inappropriate clothes for university. She was literally wearing a black mini dress with a pair of bling high heels stiletto. Today she wears a thick makeup, maybe because she was having a bad skin day Hyesung assumed.

'I want to talk to you' Jessica said cutely that made those three guys wanted to throw up.

'Talk' Hyesung cooly said.

'Not here'

'Then?'

'Maybe somewhere more private?' Victoria said seductively.

Hyesung gulped nervously as he has a feeling that something bad might happen to him.

'No thank you, I'm fine here'

'Please Hyesung, pretty please' Victoria made a y appeal to him causing him to take a few steps back.

This woman is crazy!

But Hyesung knows that he can't do anything about Victoria's persistent so he just said, 'Fine but they are coming with me'

At first, Victoria pouted but Hyesung wasn't affected by it. She exhaled angrily and said, 'Fine, let'go'

'Hyung, if you want to be safe, follow me' Junjin whispered.

Junjin leads them to an open area where there's less people. So if Victoria wants to make a drama, they won't be bothering to care.

'So, now talk. My friends are gone' Hyesung said right after Junjin and Andy sat on a bench nearby.

'Well, you know that I like you and I'm not planning to give up. So I've decided something after thinking about it for so long'

'What is it?'

'I want to marry you!' Victoria smiled.

'WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!' Hyesung yelled.

'I said... I. Want. To. Marry. You. Shin. Hyesung'

'But. I. Don't. Want. To. Marry. You' Hyesung mocked her back.

'But why? Am I not good for you?'

'You're good but not for me. Victoria-ah, I'm sure that you deserve a better guy than me. You understand right?' Hyesung tried to persuade me softly.

'But that better guy is you! Come on, Hyesung-ah. I'm sure that you like me too. I know it based on how you treat and look at me' Victoria started to walked closer to him.

Wow, this is stubborn!

'No, you're wrong. I don't like you and I will never will' Hyesung said, trying to suppress his anger.

'Don't worry about that! After we get married, I'm sure that you'll start liking me' Victoria enthusiastically said.

When he was about to release his fury, Hyesung saw a familiar figure with his earphones on walking pass by him.

'YAH, ERIC MUN!!' Hyesung shouted and walked towards him.

Victoria being the dumb bimbo followed Hyesung from the back. Junjin and Andy on the other hand moved from their original seat to another seat. They know that they couldn't miss this once in the lifetime drama.

'Oooo, this is going to be fun to watch' Junjin commented.

'Wish that we have popcorn with us right now' Andy said.

Eric turned his body and saw Hyesung and Victoria who were walking towards him. He pulled out his earphones from his ears and put down his book that he was reading and Minwoo who actually was standing behind him looked at Hyesung and Victoria confused.

Then he saw Junjin and Andy waved at him asking him to join them. He patted Eric's back and walked towards them.

'What's happening?' Minwoo asked.

Andy and Junjin were fighting on who's gonna tell him but ended up they both told him together. While hearing it, Minwoo's face lit up and he obviously couldn't miss the drama too.

'Scoot over' Minwoo said.

Meanwhile, Hyesung stood beside Eric and tuned his body to Victoria who is now standing in front both of them.

'You see this bastard besides me?'

Victoria nodded and said with her y face, 'Yeah, I know him. He's Eric Mun, the guy who made the love of my life miserable'

Then she started nibbled Hyesung's shirt and said, 'Hyesung-ah, stay away from him. He's dangerous '

Eric frowned when Victoria said 'the love of my life' and calling his dangerous.

Who is she to call my Hyesungie 'the love of my life'? How dare this girl!

'Don't call me that Victoria!' Hyesung scowled and pushed her hands away from him.

Hyesung then snapped, he had enough tolerating Victoria's stupid behaviour. Now he doesn't care about how he's gonna affect his dad's friendship and hers because he just doesn't care anymore.

'Look ! I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I don't like you! I just don't and I will never like you. Are we clear?!' Hyesung snapped and Victoria was obviously stunned when Hyesung called her a .

'And compared you and him, I would rather date him despite that our status! And he's obviously much more better person than you even if he's a pain in the ' Hyesung said and wrapped his arms around Eric's waist.

Eric was stunned by Hyesung's actions as the younger guy never shows him any affection in the public. And now it's just Eric's luck on that blissful day. In his heart, he was already doing a happy dance.

'Really? If it's just a hug, I wouldn't mind. I still want to marry you' Victoria said.

Eric was stunned that second time when she said 'marry you'. If it's not for Hyesung, he would already has slapped Victoria right in the face for shamelessly saying that in front of him.

'Really? A hug is not enough for you?' Hyesung asked.

'Nope' Victoria made her usual arrogant face.

Hyesung looked around and saw that there was no people there except for Junjin, Minwoo and Andy who were looking at them as if it's the best drama in their entire life.

'Okay then. I'll show you what is meant by enough' Hyesung smirked.

Hyesung placed his hand behind Eric's back and pulled the older guy for a kiss. Eric was stunned by the sudden action but soon after, he smiled as he returned the kiss back. Hyesung and Eric were so into their own world that they didn't even care about Jessica anymore.

They pulled away from the kiss when they heard a thumping sound.

'Did she just faint?' Eric smirked when he saw Jessica who was lying on the floor.

'Yup, she fainted' Hyesung nodded.

'What a '

'What a , you mean'

Eric chuckled at his boyfriend's remark. He called a few guy to come to carry Victoria to the nursing room, 'I'm sure that Lady Vic is grateful for your help, guys' Eric smiled.

Once when the guys left, Eric turned to Hyesung and smiled.

'I'll see you tonight baby' Eric said softly. He really wants to kiss his boyfriend again but he knows that there are people around them and he must maintained their 'rival' image in the university.

Be patient, Eric, just be patient. He's all yours tonight. Don't worry, big guy.

'Yeah, see you tonight. Love you' Hyesung muttered softly and walked towards Junjin and Andy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'What are you so happy about?' Minwoo asked when they are hearing their lecturer talking in front.

'Nothing. It's just that today's my lucky day. A very lucky day' Eric grinned widely.

And as soon as the bell rang, Eric quickly put his stuffs inside his bag and zipped it.

'Got to go, Minwoo. I'm going to meet Hyesungie tonight, God I miss him like crazy! See you next week bro' Eric said and quickly rushed out the hall.

Minwoo just tsk at his best friend and said, 'What a best friend'