Chapter 12

FYI... He's Mine

'Where is he?! He should be here by now!!' Hyesung mumbled angrily while waiting for his beloved boyfriend in a cafe.

Today, they planned to work on Hyesung's report on Human Psychological Behaviours and it's advantage to him as Eric likes topics that related to psychology. But Eric is nowhere to be seen.

'I swear if he's not here in 1 minute, I would kill him with my bare hands!' he cursed.

Hyesung and Eric both know that Hyesung doesn't like people who are late. And Eric on the other hand is a punctual guy so it feels weird when he doesn't show up without saying anything.

Hyesung took out his phone and called his boyfriend.

'Hello?' Eric answered as soon as he picked up.

Hyesung was about to scold him but when he heard a change of tone in Eric's voice, he knows something is off.

'Where are you?'

'Home. Why?' Hyesung could hear Eric's deep and hoarse voice.

The voice that makes Hyesung's heart melts. But this time, the voice is different but he didn't realise as he was pissed.

'You forgot, didn't you?' Hyesung hissed. He's pissed when Eric forgot their date.

'Oh !' Suddenly, Eric coughed and when he's okay, he said 'Can we...hmm...postpone? I have some other things to do'

Eric is feeling sick because of some work he has to do yesterday. But he doesn't want to tell Hyesung, because if the younger guy knows, he would freak out like it's the end of the world.

'You could've tell me earlier. Now I'm here, waiting for someone who won't come! Ugh, Eric Mun!' Hyesung screamed and engaged the phone.

Eric just put down his phone and continued to sleep after he mumbled 'Sorry baby, I just can't today'

Hyesung was so angry that he drives to Eric's apartment to know what's going on. He takes the elevator and runs to Eric's door. Since they've been together for like forever, Hyesung knows his boyfriend's password so he punches in. It's the combination of Eric's and Hyesung's birthday. Yes, it's cheesy but Hyesung doesn't care. He likes it.

At the living room, Hyesung calls out for Eric but no reply. He took out his phone and calls Eric. Few seconds later, he could hear Eric's phone coming from their bedroom. Since they are together Hyesung likes to call Eric's room as their room. Hyesung closed his phone and tiptoed to the room with narrowed eyes.

'Eric Mun, if you dare to cheat on me, you'll get it from me!' Hyesung hissed.

When he went inside, the room is dark but Hyesung could clearly see Eric who was lying on the bed sleeping. He walked up to him and trying to wake him up. But he quickly dropped his initial plan when he felt hotness coming from Eric. Not the usual kind of hotness but a fever kind of hotness. He quickly ran out to the room to grab a thermometer and went back inside.

'! He has a high fever' Hyesung cursed under his breath.

He took a small basin from the bathroom and fill it up with water. Then he took a white cloth from the cupboard and placed them beside the nightstand. He took off Eric's shirt and put it into the laundry basket.

Hyesung soaked the cloth into the water and squeezed it but not too hard because he wants to keep the moisture in the cloth. He then gently wiped Eric's body as he was sweating because of the fever and used a new dry cloth to dry his body. He soaked the cloth again into the water and squeezed it and place on Eric's forehead.

'I should've known when I heard your voice just now. I'm such a useless boyfriend' Hyesung said weakly.

He repeated his actions a few times and after making sure that Eric's fever has reduced by checking with the thermometer, he made his way to the kitchen. As usual, he would make porridge for Eric whenever he's sick and put the bowl of porridge on the table to cool it off.

Then he looked around and saw Eric's messy workplace. He was speechless to see all the research and papers full with Eric's handwriting regarding about his Human Psychological Behaviours.

'Eric was working so hard for me' Hyesung mumbled to himself.

The thing he loves about Eric is that the older guy would make him his top priority before anything else.

When he heard Eric coughed, he took the glass that he prepared and went inside the room.

'Drink this Eric-ah' Hyesung gave him a glass of plain water.

'H-Hyesungie?' Eric looked at him with his sick but still adorable face.

'Shh, don't say anything. Just drink this and I'll come back to bring you your porridge'

Hyesung stood up but only be stopped by Eric holding his wrist.

'Please stay' Eric said.

'Baby, I'm just going to take your porridge. Be a good boy and wait okay' Hyesung gently pat his hair.

Eric could only nodded. Then Hyesung left to the kitchen and after a few seconds, he came back. He managed to persuade Eric to eat and much to his relieved, Eric ate the whole bowl of porridge.

'Go back to sleep, Eric-ah. I'll be here waiting for you' Hyesung smiled.

'Sing for me Hyesungie' Eric wrapped his hands around Hyesung's waist like a child.

Hyesung chuckled and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 hours later...

'Hey there, my sick man. How are you feeling now?'

'Much better, thanks to you' Eric smiled weakly.

Hyesung sighed in relieve when he checked Eric's body temperature and he was feeling much better indeed. Now, Hyesung could have the talk with Eric.

'Eric-ah' Hyesung sat on the bed.

'Yes?'

'Do I mean so little to you? Why didn't you tell me that you're sick? You always do this to me! What if I didn't come just now and you fainted? And no one was there for you. Do you want to die fast? Or are you planning to leave me alone in this world? Do you even know how worried I am when I saw you just now? How you are so weak that it hurts me a lot!' Hyesung started sobbing.

He knows that he can't be angry at Eric while he's sick but Hyesung couldn't help it. Eric always didn't tell him whenever he's sick, he knows only when he heard a sudden change in Eric's voice.

Eric quickly sat up and hugged at his boyfriend, 'Baby, please don't cry and please don't say like that. You mean the world to me and I would never ever leave you alone in this world'

Eric took a deep breath and continued.

'It's just because I don't want to bother you especially when you have an important report that needed to be hand in by the end of this month. I know how much this report is important to you' he mumbled softly.

'Screw the report! Screw the lecturer! You think that the report and that stupid lecturer would help to bring you back to life if you die just now?! You are the most important person in my life and I don't want because of stupid thing, you would risk your health. Please Eric, don't do this to me again' Hyesung looked him into the eyes.

'Okay baby' Eric smiled.

'Promise?' Hyesung cutely hold out his pinky finger to Eric.

'Pinky promise' Eric hooked his pinky finger to Hyesung's.

'Now, would you do me the honour and sleep beside me? I want to cuddle with you' Eric grinned widely.

Hyesung hugged him tightly after lying down on the bed beside Eric.

'Always, Eric Mun. Always'