(EXO-LU) Being Friends with Luhan

KPOP Oneshots ^^ (EXO-BTS-GOT7)

                                       

You were sat on the sofa in Exo’s dorm just exercising your thumbs while playing some games on their game console.

You had some free time so why not visit your dear friends that happened to be idols? But who would have thought that there would be only Luhan and Kyungsoo in the dorm. So just to make the time pass faster as you waited for the rest to come, you decided to waste your time sitting in front of their TV playing games, well until Luhan came…

You just had to take a sip of your soda when Luhan barged into the living room and lifted up his t-shirt to reveal his quite nicely shaped abs. You choked yourself on your drink and didn’t hear the question he asked. Even though you didn’t hear the question you could sense the annoyance in his voice and tried not to laugh when he stared down at you with this desperate look as you continued to choke.

Once you were almost able to speak you looked up at him and studied him head to toe, noticing that he was still holding up his t-shirt.

“Luhan what on earth?!” you shouted as you covered your mouth due to the fact that you were still coughing a bit after your drink. You could swear that you could hear him gulp before he his bottom lip as a sign of annoyance.

“This makes me manly, right?” he repeated the question and continued to stare at you with this adorable pout. Your eyes travelled down to his chest again, ‘Yes he has definitely been working out’, you smiled.

“Of course, when someone he such abs, they would definitely be considered as manly” you told him matter of factly trying very hard not to laugh into his face.

“But you see Lu…” you got up from your seat and stood next to him and rested your elbow on his shoulder, that’s when he let go of his t-shirt so that it was covering his torso again.

“This” you pointed at his stomach, “And this” you pointed at his face, “Just don’t match” you chuckled, “As hard as you’ll try… you just wo-”

“Alright alright!” he cut you off and stepped back away from you. He crossed his hands across his chest and huffed, “It’s not fair” he cried with a whiny voice, “WHY?????” you could feel a note of angriness in his soft voice.

“Luhan” you said, your voice steady, “Stop whining like a little girl!” you hit his arm a bit too hard and he winced.

“If you don’t look like a real man at least try to act like one! Geez…” you told him. He pouted as he rubbed his arm where you have hit him.

“Okay okay…” he muttered to himself as he shuffled back to wherever he came from.

You waited until you heard his bedroom door close then you burst out laughing.

Poor guy, you thought as you laughed, he has no hope…