(EXO-LU) Luhan + U

KPOP Oneshots ^^ (EXO-BTS-GOT7)

                                                                           

You were standing in front of your classroom waiting for your teacher to come along with Luhan, your classmate but also your friend who definitely wanted to be something more with you than just friends. It was clear that he liked you, you knew and he knew that you knew so what’s the point of hiding it?

“What time is it?” you whined as you stumped your feet in the process of turning towards him.

“It’s…” he started, “…time to get a boyfriend” he said then looked down at you with a wink as you rolled your eyes.

“And since there is only one boy in the corridor maybe you should give him a chance?” he suggested rising an eyebrow at you.

You looked around, to one side then the other side past Luhan…

“A boy? Where?” you asked.

He send you a pained expression but then realizing you were joking he released a soft chuckle.

“Oh c’mon~” he pushed your shoulder in a very delicate manner as if he was scared that he was going to break you. That’s when the teacher finally came and opened the door.

“Luhan,” you stood in front of him, you noticed him raise his eyebrows with such a hopeful look spread across his face, “not a chance” you patted the top of his head and entered the classroom leaving him standing still by the door.

You didn’t even reach your desk when you heard him call out your name.

He’s never going to stop, you thought with a sigh…

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

[I know this one is kind of short... *pout* sorry]

[But still I hope u enjoyed this short update ^^]