(BTS-V) The Ponderings of Kim Taehyung

KPOP Oneshots ^^ (EXO-BTS-GOT7)

                                                                                             https://secure.static.tumblr.com/3fe87b72a79c241780d48686b392a5a7/rrytqyp/BDSnje5uq/tumblr_static_tumblr_static_6n0tkjkikdssk4cc8wos4s04o_640.gif

Heeyyy guys, sorry for the long time being away, I offer you this short story as an offering for forgivness XXX

 

He was staring again. He felt this weird sensation deep in his gut, telling him that he should just turn around and walk away.
'Go back to sleep', the gut told him. But he couldn't just stop himself from coming here, into the bedroom.
The room was engulfed in darkness, and he was standing right in the middle of it. He has been in this room so many times before he memorised all the mess made by the owner of the chamber.
Taehyung suddnely felt himself taking one more step forward. Upon feeling the rough material of the wooden bed frame he then released a deep breath, not noticing that he was holding it just a second ago. Throughout all this time his eyes did not leave the unconscious figure lying in the bed of which he was standing at the foot of now. The single ray of moonlight that broke in through the tiny gap in between the curtains shone directly onto his flatmate's face. The light on his face reminded Taehyung strangely of a scar, as if the ray of light has been phisically carved into the boy's cheek by the finest knife of Gods'.
Taehyung studied the sharp features of his friend, the distinct jawline that was defined to its finest as a result of him having his head tilted back slightly, his high cheekbones. His mellow plumped lips gently parted, his sheer nose looking oddly mischievous in Taehyung 's eyes, as one side of it was covered in shadows. And, finally, his eyes, always staring at everything so intently and with such passion and interest were now hidden behind the eyelids, however, the awkward movement on the eyelids notified him that the younger boy was in fact dreaming. His left arm was just beside his face while the right one was spread across the pillow on the other side of the bed. Taehyung could see the finely defined arm muscles, looking just right on the boy, this is the prize that he has gotten after all those hours spent at the gym with his other friend, Jimin.
Taehyung's head tilted as his eyes travelled up Jungkook's arms onto his flawless collarbones and bare chest that was partly covered by the duvet.
A smile lingered on Taehyung's face, he was just so proud of Jungkook, he did so well in his life. He's already got a well paid job, even helping out his parents finacially. Taehyung was so lucky to have him as a friend. He truly found it touching how Jungkook trusted him so much that he decided to live together with him, sleep underneath the same roof as him.
Taehyung ruffled his hair.
After everything that he has gone through in the past, Jungkook still decided to be a friend to Taehyung like no one other... because there actually was no one other.
"Jungkookie", Taehyung whisphered, his voice so quiet it was barely noticable.
Jungkook trusted him and Taehyung found it.... interesting, really. His hand suddenly fell from his hair to his side to touch his trouser-pocket, then he felt the cold steel through the material of his trousers. The pocketknife.
If he wanted he could just take out the knife right now and just slash it across the unaware-boy's throat. He wouldn't see it coming at all. But it's not like he would do it, because he wouldn't. But he could.
The idea of that control he has, gives him the satisfactory feeling. He has an option, his friend can either die tonight or live yet another day. Of course he'll let him live, like any other night before... but he can change that. He has a choice. And he likes having that choice to make every single night.