(EXO-SUHO) Struggles of Being a Leader

KPOP Oneshots ^^ (EXO-BTS-GOT7)

It has been a while I know.... but I've got this short oneshot of Suho and one of his 99 problems aka meaning the evil mankae Sehun. It's basically describing what happened before the pic of shirtless Suho was uploaded by Sehun on Insta. Hope you guys like it~~~~

                                   

It was a typical Sunday afternoon and EXO were chilling in their dorm. Some of the members where in the living room playing video games, others in their rooms doing their own thing meanwhile Suho was sat at the kitchen table across from Sehun who was busy munching on something and glancing at his phone from time too time.

With a sigh Suho scratched the back of his neck looking down at his phone which was opened on his Instagram account 'to upload or not to upload'  he pondered. 

Was he ready for this kind of commitment? He didn't want to become the Baekhyun of Instagram uploading once every six months... maybe he'll just upload a video... but then wouldn't that be too much like Kai? He still hasn't found out the reason to why Kai deleted his own account, he made a mental note to ask him about it later on.  

With another sigh he reached for his cranberry juice and took a sip of it.

"Hey! Hyung, hyung" he suddenly heard Sehun calling. Suho just aswered him with a single glance before looking down at his phone again.

"Hm?"

"Why are you shirtless?" Sehun asked, giving his hyung a sheepish smile, "I mean, I know its hot but showing off something that you clearly lack of..." he added.

"Oh, look whos talking" Suho said without thinking, "you know its comfortable".

Suho was getting ready for some sassy remark from the mankae but none came.

At the sudden silence from the younger boy Suho looked up. Sehun was staring at him as if studying all his features. That was enough to make Suho feel a bit self cautious. He frowned at Sehun giving him a suspicious look back at his phone.

"Hyung?"

"What?" Suho asked while taking a big gulp of his juice.

"Do you think EXO-Ls would like that sight?" Suho choked on his drink. 

After almost dying of choking Suho wiped his mouth with his hand. "I dunno, I guess. They're our fans afterall" he answered not seeing the trap he was led into.

With a simple 'ahhh ' escaping Sehun's throat Suho saw with the corner of his eye as Sehun shifted in his seat fiddling with his phone. He didn't like where this was going. He decided to look up once again at the mankae when suddenly...

*snap*

Suho's eyes widened as Sehun looked at his phone to see the result.

"Waaaa hyung, perfect timing. When it comes to posing for a picture, you're the best" Sehun told him matter-of-factly. Suho just stared at the little devil before standing up slowly.

"And I'm guessing that's my cue to... RUN!" before Suho has even gotten to the other side of the table Sehun has already locked himself in the bathroom.

                                                                                                  ***a few moments later***

The whole group has gathered around the bathroom door to watch the entertaining sight of shirtless Suho kneeling down and tapping nervously on the wooden door while begging Sehun.

"Yah! Yah! Sehun-ah!" tap tap "Sehunnie" tap tap tap "Please open the door" tap tap tap "Just delete this picture. Pleeeeeeeaaaaseeeeee" 

Amusement was spread across each member's face. Most of their faces red from trying to hold in their laughter.

Just a few taps later a proud snort escaped the bathroom door, everyone went quiet.

Then the door flew open revealing a satisfied Sehun holding up his Ipod in his right hand. He looked down pleased at the ashamed leader.

"Uploaded" he said sending Suho a sweet smile.

With a blink of an eye Suho was up, grabbing Sehun's Iphone.

"You uploaded it on Instagram?!?!?" he exclaimed, staring at the screen seeing already around five hundred likes shinning onto his face with a force of a slap. As on cue Xiumin, Tao, Lay, Baekhyun and Chanyeol took out their mobile devises to check for the picture. While Suho just gaped at Sehun with such a look as if Sehun was some kind of a monster. He then placed Sehun's Iphone back to its owner's already outstreched hand before collapsing onto the bathroom floor too embarrassed to look at the other members.

Then he heard a wolf-whistle, Suho could swear it was Chanyeol.

"Suho hyung looking hella y" Beakhyun joked and the whole dorm errupted in uncontrolable laughter while the unfortunate leader layed down on the bathroom floor questioning his life choices.