(BTS - V)Taehyung is in Trouble

KPOP Oneshots ^^ (EXO-BTS-GOT7)

                         

《Another one with Taehyung. Yes I happen to be in a very deep Bangtan phase right now. Lol what can you do》

      ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

.

.

The smell of the vanilla latte filled Taehyung's nostrils as he sipped on the coffee that he was holding in his hands. He released a satisfied sigh after a big gulp of the liquid and leaned back in his seat looking out the café window.

There's nothing better than fresh coffee and a biscuit in the morning, watching the city wake up and people come out from their homes to start their day.
It was sometime past five and the morning fog was still very thick, dimming out the streetlights. He heard some clutter in the background coming from the kitchen, the workers preparing for another day of work ahead.

Taehyung glanced around the empty café. In around half an hour people will start arriving to get breakfast or the early boost of coffee. He liked coming in early before the opening hours, being the nephew of the owner of the place had its advantages afterall.

Taking another sip of his drink he dug his hand into his jacket pocket pulling out his notepad. He might as well try and be creative, they've got another album ahead of them.

Before he knew it the café's big clock struck six and the ringing bell went off straight away - the workers' que to open the front door.

Tapping his pen against his bottom lip he watched people get in and out of the restaurant for another half an hour. Some people rushed like cazy, their hair resembling a bird's nest, women with smudged mascaras, men with their ties undone, shirts half pullled into their trousers. At such early hour people always appeared sloppy and all over the place. It felt nice that for once during his time of being an idol he finally didn't have to be one of them.

Having a day off was great.

At around seven he was done watching. He's got some lyrics down, his coffee finished, it was his time to leave. Just as he got his notepad back in his pocket someone sat down at his table opposite from him. He looked up confused.

It was a woman, well a girl, a female. The first thing he noticed were the big sunglasses, what? The sun was bearly out, why the glasses? Taehyung frowned at the girl.

She was wearing a leather jacket and a plain white t-shirt underneath, a snapback on hear head, her long brown hair was down. She sat with her arms in front of her on the table, fingers laced together as she leaned forward.

"Hello stranger", she spoke up smirking at him, her voice seemed a bit raspy. Taehyung also leaned forward, his chest resting against the table's edge as he looked at the girl with a puzzled look on his face.

"Do I know you?", he questioned, he had no idea who that girl was.

"No, you don't, but you're about to." Taehyung gulped. He had no idea what was up with that girl but it made him feel uneasy.

"I'm Clarke... and you're Kim Taehyung, I know", she added when she noticed Taehyung open his mouth to introduce himself. He shut his mouth close and stayed quiet. He had no idea what was going on.

"Listen," the girl shifted in her seat, "I know it might seem crazy, but you're in danger." The girl suddenly looked to a side then back at him. She straightened out.

"I'm here to you to our car and take you to safety, do you understand?" Taehyung just gawked at her, his mouth opened. Suddenly as if he was slapped he shook his head and he sat up as well.

"What do you mean that I'm in danger? What's happening?", if the girl didn't have her glasses on, Teahyung was sure he would see her roll her eyes at him.

"We don't have time for explaining," she stared to the side again this time with more anxiety, "Other members were already collected at your dorm but we had to look for you." Taehyung's hand dropped to where his phone was in his jeans, maybe he should call them?

"There's no point in calling them, we got rid of their phones. We wanted to avoid any possibility of having you guys tracked down. And with that," she reached her hand towards him, "Give me your phone."

Taehyung hesitated.

'Could he trust her? Why was he in danger though? What. Is. Going. On?'

Her left hand flew to her ear and pressed on it.

"...I'm trying. .... He's not co-operating... Alright.... Roger that.", she then looked back at him, he could feel her eyes on him even through her sunglasses. She leaned closer.

"There was an assasin sent to kill you. You and your members. Why? We still don't know. Now, I need you to work with m-." She suddenly froze. Her head tilted slightly to a side and the door to the café opened, her hand clenched into a fist.

A man in a heavy coat entered, big sunglasses covering his eyes, his heavy boots hit the ground with loud thuds as he walked up to a table.

"The man that came in...", Clarke spoke with her voice hushed, "He's the assasin." She was calm and her voice steady, Taehyung was not. He held his breath, "If you look at the pocket of his jacket you will see a sharp edge that is possibly a gun." Taehyung's eyes glanced at the man, then his jacket, there was something there in the pocket yes, but a gun? He gulped again.

"Leave in ten seconds, you understand? Ten seconds, then turn left, there is a black Volvo vehicle waiting there. Get in and wait. I will follow right after." She told him. He nodded, he eyes slowly travelled back to the man in the big coat when he suddenly felt a hit on his calf.

'Don't stare' Clarke mouthed to him. Taehyung bit his lip. 'Whatever it is, it's serious. He should co-operrate... right? How many seconds passed? Three? Five? Should he go now?' He kept his eyes on the girl.

A moment later she nodded at him.

'Okay he's going,' he stood up, his hand lingered on the table. He found it hard to keep his breathing at constant rate, same with his walking speed, but somehow he managed to walk past the man. With the corner of his eye he noted the man looking back at him. His teeth cut into his bottom lip so hard he felt a metallic taste in his mouth. He opened the door and walked out.

'Turn left? Or right was it?' he looked around, 'Damn it, he forgot, he's dead'. Cursing his incabability of staying calm when needed, he decided to look for the car.
'Black volvo.... wait... did she say a balck volvo or a black car that's not a volvo?' His heart was beating fast, too fast. The door behind him opened and then he felt a hand on the small of his back. 'EEEEEEpppp'.

He jumped aside ready for a hit, he was not ready to fight back that's for sure.

"GOD can you get more obvious?" it was Clarke. She muttered at him, Taehyung noticed her jaw tightening as she pushed him to go to the left.

"Sorry." Taehyung felt like an idiot.

"Just get in" Clarke said and opened the door to a black car. Taehyung jumped in and heard the door shut behind him. The seats were leather and neatly kept, he scanned the car then paused for a moment upon seeing a man behind the wheel. Taehyung found the man's eyes on him in the review mirror.

Taehyung stared back.

Clarke broke their staring as she sat in the passenger's seat. The man regarded her with a nod.

"Is he really that much worth?" The man then spoke, his voice was deep and ruff.

'What?' Taehyung stiffened.

"Is he really worth the risk?" at that Clarke looked back at Taehyung and took off her glasses revealing sky-blue eyes. She studied him from top to bottom.

"Definitely." Clarke said shuffling back into a comfortable position.

Taehyung scuffled to the edge of his seat, he was sensing there was something wrong, he felt it, but there was only one way to check for sure. He hung onto Clarke's chair while moving up to see her face.

"What are we waiting for?" he asked. All he could see was her smirk.

"For Reg." Was all she said. Taehyung stayed were he was, unmoving.

Just then the assasin came out of the café then turned left. He walked towards the car. Taehyung held onto the chair tightly as he watched the man round the car and then open the door and get in, right beside him. Taehyung just watched the man with wide eyes.

'He is dead.'

Just then, Clarke spoke.

"Drive."

Suddenly all the doors locked and the man in the big coat grabbed Taehyung's shoulder.

"Sit back," Taehyung obeyed, "Good boy. If you keep up the good work you might not get hurt." The man told him then gave Taehyung a nasty smile.

All Taehyung was able to do was swallow and hope that he won't choke on his spit. If he was thinking straight then it must be true.

He just let himself get kidnapped.