(GOT7-JACKSON) Jackson + U

KPOP Oneshots ^^ (EXO-BTS-GOT7)

                                                           

“Okay, let’s see what we’ve got here” you laughed as you let your had unfold a tiny piece of paper with another fan-service challenge. Few days ago you decided to get your fans to write some funny challenges for you to do, since debuting in a duo along with your fellow member JeRi would make your Video Diary very boring.

Today you were actually backstage at JYP concert, all JYP idols performing, and since you were still a rookie the manager decided to put you last, right after Got7.

So that left you with JeRi and about thirty minutes to kill until it will be time for your to performance, so why not do some challenges?

You read the contents of the sheet then did a face palm.

“What is it?” JeRi asked from behind the camera.

“Do the pepero stick challenge…”

“No! I’m not doing it! Not with you” JeRi cut you off. She turned the camera to face her, “Not a chance” she said.

“Wait you didn’t let me finish” you said and she directed the camera back at you.

“What?”

“Do the pepero stick challenge” you repeated, “___ with Jackson versus Mark and Bambam” you read then you turned to the camera, “Alright who came up with that?” you asked the camera then you sighed with annoyance.

“But... are we allowed?” JeRi asked, “I mean I have never seen male idols do it with female idols, so I don’t think you can do that”

Good point

You thanked JeRi for her clever thinking.

“But fan-service is fan-service” you heard a familiar voice behind you, “you have to do it for your fans if they have asked you to” you turned around to face Jackson accompanied with the rest of Got7.

“What’s the challenge anyway?” Bambam asked, you handed him the sheet.

“Do pepero stick challenge” he read, “___ with Jackson” at the sound of your and Jackson’s names being put together with this challenge made all the Got7 members start whooping and even someone released a wolf whistle. You glanced at Jackson and realized that he was doing the whistle. Jackson looked back at you.

“Let’s do this babe” he joked.

“Keep reading” you told Bambam, crossing your arms.

“Versus Mark and…” it was funny to look at his face suddenly becoming serious, “and Bambam…”

He looked up a bit flustered at Mark, Jackson and then you.

“I really don’t think we should do it” he said folding back the paper.

“Yeah” Mark agreed, “I think JeRi is right, boys and girls doing this challenge together… not a good idea” he added shaking his head.

It was indeed very amusing to see both boys suddenly acting so serious and mature once they realized their names were on the sheet as well.

“Oh c’mon, as I said, ‘fan-service is fan-service’ we HAVE to do it” Jackson said again, you glared at him.

“If you wouldn’t be blabbing to everyone that we’re best friends this wouldn’t be happening you know” you told him a bit annoyed now. He shrugged at your complaining.

“Okay so shall we start?” suddenly Jinyoung called out while laughing, he was holding out two pepero sticks handing them to Mark and Jackson.

“Let’s start with Mark and Bambam” Yugyeom suggested, amusement clear on his face.

                                      ****************************************

You released a deep breath, it was you on one end of the pepero stick and Jackson was on the other.

“We have to beat them” Jackson told you, “They’ve only got a centimetre, we can eat more than that”

“Of course we can” you said shyly at his offer knowing that this is going to end up with both of your lips crushing together.

Three…

Your heart suddenly started to beat faster.

Two…

You glanced at Jackson who was already looking at you.

One…

And his face started to get closer to yours as he nibbled on the stick, this is when you remembered that you’re supposed to be eating the stick as well.

You just focused on eating the stick, well until your nose collided with his. You almost pulled away but then Jackson stopped you. His warm hands cupping your face as you stared into his dark eyes a bit worried. You released another deep breath.

You almost forgot that you’re being watched, that this whole thing is being recorded on the camera. But Got7’s ‘whoos’ and ‘hoos’ brought the both of you back to reality.

“Stay” Jackson told you with the stick still in between his teeth as he let his hands drop from your face onto your knees. You gently nibbled on the stick and let Jackson do most of the work, tilt his head slightly, carry on in moving closer to you. His breath felt hot against your mouth. Once his lips brushed softly against yours you were ready to move back but then you felt his palms on your face again. He looked into your eyes with a look that you have never seen him give, so serious and passionate? You didn’t even know.

 Then he glanced down at where your lips were… And before you knew it his lips crashed into yours as he bit the stick.

Then he pulled away letting the remainders of the stick fall into his palm. Then you both moved away from each other even more. That’s when you noticed all of Got7 and JeRi watching the two of you carefully. They seemed to have just frozen in one spot watching you and Jackson.

Jackson took the ruler from JB and measured what was left of the pepero, then he looked up at you.

“Guess how much?” you raised your eyebrows at him, “3mm!” he exclaimed.

“No way” you yelled suddenly as excited as he was. You both did chest bumps, high-fives, fist bumps until the rest of your friends finally came back to life.

“Got7 you’re coming in three” suddenly you heard a voice of the stage director fill the room you were in.

“I guess we have to go” JB said quickly and left, so did the rest of Got7, what made them so uncomfortable you didn’t know.

A moment later Jackson came back, “Shall we go out someday and celebrate our victory over these losers?” he suggested. You nodded with a smirk.

“I’ll call you later” you told him and sent him off with a ‘shoo’.

Once you were alone with JeRi she said goodbye to the camera and both of you went to the side of the stage to watch Got7 preform.

                                                  ***********************************

It was around a week now after the whole pepero stick challenge and your relationship with Jackson changed a lot. He became even more annoying and he couldn’t help but tease you about at your shyness when he kissed you as you two did the challenge.

Now it was another JYP concert and you were again backstage but this time JeRi was doing one of the “fun interviews” with you.

“So how are you feeling?” JeRi asked you another question.

“I’m excited, I can’t wait until we will finally see our-” you suddenly felt a poke on your cheek, you turned slightly to see a pepero stick stuck right in front of your face and Jackson on the other end of it with the chocolate end in his mouth, you rolled your eyes at him and decided to ignore him.

“I can’t wait to see our fans” you finished. Then JeRi asked you another question but you didn’t hear it, you were too distracted with Jackson’s poking.

“Wait waaa?” you asked JeRi, “I mean what?” JeRi repeated the question but with no use since now Jackson decided to brush the pepero stick softly on your lips. But this time you lost your patience.

You pulled on the pepero stick then broke it into two pieces then you stuffed it into your mouth.

“Cut it” you told him, and asked for the question again. You answered it, then another question and another until you felt another poke, this time on your left temple.

You turned around to look at Jackson again with another pepero stick in his mouth. You gave him a glare and slowly, taking your time to focus on your answer, you answered another question.

You felt another pepero brush your lips.

“Okay that’s enough” you exclaimed, you turned directly at Jackson and bit off half of the pepero then turned back to JeRi.

You heard Jackson release some kind of a squeak, probably to show his joy and you chuckled at him, then you decided to push him slightly, and a second later you felt him grab onto your arm as you heard him fall off the stool he was sitting on.