(EXO-KAI) Kai + U ft. Sehun

KPOP Oneshots ^^ (EXO-BTS-GOT7)

                                         

It was another afternoon that you spend with Jongin and Sehun at Jongin’s house, the three of you working on your school project. Just being paired up with Jongin for a project made all of your insides melt, so no-one could imagine what was happening inside of you once he invited you along with Sehun to his house.

“So you know where my house is, right?” he asked.

With his words directed directly at you, you managed to mumble a silent ‘yeah’, making Sehun who was standing beside you snort laugh.

Yes, Sehun did know about your feelings towards Jongin and that was one of many reasons why having him as your brother’s best friend was making your life a hell. You never planned on him knowing, but from the moment he just barged into your room while your friends were over everything changed.

He came in at the exact moment that you put up a photo of you and Jongin, that you just finished photo-shopping with your friends, on your laptop’s screen admiring the effect of your hard work, the picture that you spend hours photo-shopping to make it look like you were kissing Jogin’s cheek. On that day Sehun told you that he’s going to make your life a torture in school, and he couldn’t be more right. You were sure that he had something to do with the three of you being paired up together as partners for the project.

The first few days were just unbearable, with him trying to make you look stupid, making you embarrassed, pointing out that you’re always giggling around Jongin etc. As you tried to fight back or just simply saying that he’s lying, Sehun would just make things worse screaming something like…

“DENIAL IS THE KEY!!” and then you would throw yourself at him as Jongin would quietly work on the project. It seemed like he was the only one actually working since you and Sehun just spend all the time teasing each other, but once the both of you realised the dead line for the project is getting closer you stopped and focused on the project.

This is when you started to really become friends with Jongin…

“Okay I’ll go print these out” Sehun stated and stood up. As he was just about to leave he remembered something and turned around to face you.

“And yes, I am indeed leaving the both of you alone for some time” and with a wink he left.

You rolled your eyes at this and continued to stick pictures onto the backing sheet. Your current thoughts of ways that you could murder Sehun were interrupted by Jongin’s soft voice.

“He’s so weird, isn’t he?” he said as he proceeded to write another bunch of facts on another piece of paper.

“Yeah” you agreed, “I don’t know why he keeps insisting that I like you… I don’t know where he got that idea from…” you added, seeing an opportunity to inform Jongin that Sehun is lying - even though he really isn’t.

“You don’t like me?” your eyes shoot up to look at Jongin who has now stopped writing and was watching you with a pained expression on his face.

“Huh? No! Of course I like you!” you almost shouted from panic, “just not the way that Sehun thinks” you added trying to make your point clear, then seeing Jongin bite his lip made your heart skip a beat.

“The way that Sehun thinks? Which is?” he asked, his eyes set on you, eyebrows raised.

Is he really going to make you say this?

It was an understatement to say that you felt uneasy. You scratched the back of your neck, releasing an awkward chuckle.

“You know… that I like you…” gulp, “ …more than a friend…”

Was it just your imagination or did he lean a bit closer to you?

“… Something like I have a crush on you or something.”

Damn it there it is again

“So you’re saying that it’s not true?”

Why does his voice seem to be deeper than before? Maybe that’s just the effect of having his face so close to yours?’- It’s safe to say that you were slowly going crazy…

Trying to play it cool and keeping your face straight you managed to mumble.

“Maybe” just raise your eyebrow for the effect.

Your answer made Jongin smirk and lean even closer, as your faces were now mere centimetres away from each other’s you allowed your eyes to trail off to his lips that seemed to keep moving towards yours. Your heart beat quickening. Is he really going to kiss you?

“Hey Jongin your printer isn’t work-…” at the sound of Sehun’s voice the both of you jumped on the opposite sides of the sofa, acting like nothing was about to happen. It was a second later you realised that you sat completely at the edge of the sofa and the pillow that was under you didn’t have any support and a moment later you went tumbling down onto the floor with a thud. “…-ing.” Sehun finished his sentence looking unamused.

“If you’re going to deny it I swear I’m going to punch you” he said crossing his arms across his chest, spreading this cheeky smile across his face even more.

Oh what you would do to just rip that grin off his face

“What? I was just…” your voice faded away knowing that you had no explanation for what he just saw other than that you like Jongin.

“Whatever” he sighed, looking around the room with the proud expression on his face, as if he just had showed you great mercy by saying what he said, that’s why you really hated him. Then his eyes landed on the confused Jongin.

“Ah yes the printer!” he exclaimed, as he remembered why he came back, “I was just printing out more pictures when it just suddenly stopped, help” as soon as he finished he went out to the other room with the printer expecting Jongin to follow him. Jongin and you exchanged looks before he stood up and left after Sehun.

                                                        ***************************

For the rest of the evening nothing really happened, you kept your distance from both Jongin and Sehun. Especially Jongin since from the almost kissing each other moment the atmosphere between you both was awkward, both of you avoiding eye contact, every accidental touch made the tickling sensation in your stomach spread all around your body.

And it continued being like this until Sehun decided suddenly to go home because it was getting “late”. He perfectly knew that you won’t be able to leave Jongin’s house until your dad would come pick you up after his work which left you being stuck in Jongin’s house for at least two hours from now. And of course to make the matters worse for you, Sehun decided to take the project with him so that you and Jongin would have nothing to work on, so that you both will be really alone, with no distractions.

You both waved Sehun a good bye until he disappeared behind the corner, then Kai shut the door. Now it was really just you and him, alone, in his house.

Before your brain filled your mind with some interesting thoughts you made your way to the living-room. You sat on the sofa, cupped your face and stared blankly at the T.V. You noticed Jongin standing beside you, scratching the back of his neck.

Let the awkwardness begin.

“So…” you glanced at Jongin who tried to make some kind of conversation, “You wanna watch a movie or something?” he suggested.

“Yeah sure,” you agreed to anything he suggested that didn’t involve the two of you talking.

You sat on the sofa as you let Jongin prepare everything, the movie, the popcorn, the drinks. He was still in the kitchen when he called your name.

You stood up quickly and started making your way to the kitchen.

“Yeah?” you answered.

You were just about to enter the kitchen when you bumped into Jongin. From the impulse of your bodies colliding into each other you would have almost fallen if Jongin wasn’t there. He caught you just in time before you touched the floor, then without any other explanation he pulled you into his arms. Hug, he was hugging you tightly, leaving your face being plastered to his muscular chest.

You breathed in his scent since that was the only thing you were able to do than just dangle in his arms.

“Umm… Jongi-” you didn’t finish as he unexpectedly pulled you back a bit, far enough to see your face, close enough to still have his arms around you.

And you just stood there again, but this time you both stared into each other’s eyes knowing, knowing what you wanted as much as he did. What was stopping you then?

Your body losing it patience did what it felt was right. Your both hands went up to his chest and got a good grip on his shirt, then without any hesitation you pulled yourself up and your lips met his.

You felt his arms tighten around you as you kissed him, but soon enough as he answered the kiss his grip on your waist loosened. You could just stand there like this kissing him for ages, your hands on his chest, his hands around your waist. With every move of his lips made against yours you felt yourself melting even more into the kiss.

But this moment couldn’t last forever, your body decided that it wanted more, that it wanted more of Jongin, to be closer to Jongin more than ever and as stupid as you were you let your body do what it wanted.

Your right hand slowly travelled up into his hair and pulled him closer as you deepened the kiss. You accidentally released a moan as you felt his hands going down your backside, and then without any effort he lifted you off the ground. You wrapped your legs around his waist.

Suddenly you felt Jongin turn and a moment later you were pushed against one of the walls. Without breaking the kiss you slightly pushed yourself away from the wall, not liking the feeling of the cold hard wall on your back. He got your hint and moved away from the wall, still holding you in his arms. He slowly shuffled back, and then suddenly both of you fell backwards.

Opening your eyes you realized that Jongin must have shuffled into the sofa since both of you were now pressed against each other in the embrace of soft pillows.

Being directly on top of him made you blush, what did just happen?

With your hands on his chest you looked up at him. As you glanced at him you realized he was already staring at you with a puzzled expression on his face. He was probably still in shock after what has happened just a few seconds ago. You looked away.

After a moment of silence, you suddenly felt his chest vibrating, was he laughing?

“Well...” he chuckled, “… I didn’t expect that to happen” you smiled and nodded shyly.

“I just wanted to ask you what you wanted to drink” he explained “and how it ended up like this… I have no idea” you released a snort laugh noticing how his laughter was contagious. Then he released a sigh.

“Oh sorry” you apologised, “I didn’t realize that I might be a bit too heavy” you blushed again as you sat up and moved back slowly.

“No” Jongin said and sat up as well, he stopped you on his lap by holding onto your arms. You looked up at him with a questioning look on your face. Did he just stop you from getting off him? Did he want you to stay on his lap?

He leaned closer to you, resting his forehead on yours.

“No” he repeated, “You’re not too heavy” he said staring right into your eyes, “stay like this, I like the feeling” he added with a whisper.

And before you knew it he pecked your lips.

“So what about that movie?” you asked with a smirk.