Discovery

Mystery

I was about to walk into one of the hundred shops that were here. I was downtown looking for the mystery man/woman. Hopefully they'll confess to being the mystery man/woman.

I walked into one of the small clothing shops there. It was cozy and warm unlike walmart. There was a lady at the cashier spot and somebody looking through one of the racks full of clothes.

"Hello." said the lady at the cashier.

"Hi." i replied back to her, looking around the room taking in my surroundings.

"Are you looking for something specific?" she asked me.

I gave her a nod in disagreement and wondered off. I put my phone near people and it never beeped. The only person I didn't put it by was that cashier lady. I kinda couldn't, she was behind a counter. She didn't seem like the person who would do this.

I walked out of that store buying nothing and went to the shop next door.

The store I walked into was a painting shop. There was one like the Mona Lisa but with different colors. There was another one where i'm pretty sure it was just colors. but some where in there I saw a face. Not that many people were in here, only two cashiers. There were chatting and what looked like judging my outfit. All I ws where was my black shirt, skinny jeans and a sweater. And shoes of course.

I couldn't really put my phone near anyone, so I walked out. Trying to avoid eye contact with those two cashier ladies.

There was a small reasterant beside that one and it was called The Sushi Grill. Thats the one Leetek took me to. Man, that food is good. I was about to go in, but then I saw Leeteuk in the window, eating, with a woman.

I walked in and went staight to him. He looked up at me and said "sup" with his mouth full of sushi.

"Ummmm.....Leeteuk? Who's your friend?" the girl sitting across from Leeteuk said. I gave her a 'oh no you di-int look.

"Oh, this is Sungmin. I'm pretty sure I was talking about him earlier." replied Leeteuk.

"You were talking about me??"i said. The girl across from Leeteuk was sitting there eating her sushi, watching us as if we're the entertainment.

"Yeah so...what?" he replied.

You shouldn't be talking about me behind my back- anyway so who is she?" Leeteuk quickly turned his head to the girl. He waited for a bit and finally answered. "Her name is Taeyeon. And we would like to get back to our date." DATE?!?! He's one a date??  Leeteuk is on a date? Wow.....I mean he's nice and all but he's not the best with the ladies. Once he ment to open a door for some girl but ended up giving her bloody nose.

"Oh...I'll go." I said but Leeteuk stopped me.

"No-no-no-no-no!! You should stay. Because...umm...I need you to tell Taeyeon that story about me when I did that thing." said Leeteuk and ran off but put me in his spot.

"Umm...soo you're the Sungmin, Leeteuk was talking about," said Taeyeon," soo...how's your day?

"Good, so are you Leeteuk....girlfriend?"

"I don't know. Ask him, he'll know."

Leeteuk came running back and pushed my out of the way and sat back in his spot. "So what did you two talk about? Me? Life?" he said.

"Stuff. We'll talk later." said Taeyeon.

"Umm Sungmin can we ahve some private time." said Leeteuk. I walked out of the restaurant feeling kinda sad because he pretty much told me to G.T.F.O..

I was at home feeling more sad because I didn't find this mystery man/woman. Just then I got a text.

'Never give up your goal in life. And you wanna know who I am? Meet me at main street in an alley at 5:00pm tonight. It's now or never.'

I looked at the clock and it was 4:30 and it takes about half an hour to get there by bus but by cab is like 10 minutes. I grabed my phone and called the cab company to pick me up. 5 minutes later the cab arrived and I ran outside and got in the cab and told him where I wanted to go. In 10 minutes I got to main street. I found the alley he was talking about and walked in.

It was dark, spooky. The perfect scene for murder. A lslight breeze rolled by and I wish I had dressed for it.

"Why hello there, Sungmin," said a voice from the shadows," You finally came."

"Who are you?? Show yourself!!" i said flinging my arms everywhere perparing for attack.

A body walked out of the shadows wearing a black hoodie and black skinny jeans. The bit of hair i could see was brown and ruffled. His head was facing down with his hands shoved in the sweater pockets.

"Show yourself or you WILL be attack!!!!!" i said. The person lifted his head and I was shocked. His face showed pure evil and he was laughing evil-y.

"Well, well ,well. look who finally came."

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Only one or two chapter left!! hope you have ideas one this this guy is. And yes, it's a guy! And it's not Leeteuk. Also if you have any ideas on what could happen like situations, tell me and it might be in this story.

Remember only (probably) one chapters left!!!!

-sungmin101

Life cannot be life without a little bit of YOLO

             -sungmin101 2014