FINAL CHAPTER!

Mystery

"So watcha wanna do?" I asked Kyuhyun. We were hanging out at my place. He asked me about five minutes ago. I said no, but he's very convincing! "Well... I was wondering if we could just chill. Maybe watch some tv. Who knows." he suggested.

"Sure." he sat down on the couch. "Do you want anything to drink?" I asked.

"No thanks."

"Are you sure?"

"Fine! Do you have any iced tea?"

"Yep. Want anything else?"

"No, I'm good." I opened the fridge and grabbed him a can of iced tea. I brought it to him and we started watching som tv.

 

Why is there nothing good on tv!? I swear! Nothing interesting or good is on! Kyuhyun looked at his phone. "Oh no. I gotta go. It's 7:30 I gotta go!" he said as h put on his shoes and jacket as fast as he could. "Ok?" I said confused. What?!?

"Bye Sungmin!" he said and ran out the door. I went up to the door and closed it. Now I'm bored! Then my phone, that was currently on the table, started to ring. I looked to see who it was. I was getting a call. From Leeteuk. Not again!

"Hello." i spoke into the phone

"Hey Sungmin I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me." Leeteuk said.

"Excuse me?"

"I mean like out to dinner or someplace. Just us buds."

"Sure, but what time?"

"In like half an hour. Ok? K, bye!!"

I got ready for this......'thing' and went to go put on more better clotches then a pink t-shirt, hoodie and skinny jeans. I took off my pink t-shirt and looked through my wardrobe trying to find a white t-shirt but I'm pretty sure Hyukjae took my last one.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* I hurried to find a shirt because whoever was at the door, I don't want them to see me shirtless. I couldn't find anything so I just went to the door, hiding my upper-body...with the door.

"Sungmin, Hey,"screamed Leeteuk probabky waking my neighbours,"can I come in?"

"Acually, I'm kinda shirtless right now so if you cou-"

 "Ok I'm coming in!"

I tried to find domething to his my upper body behind but there was nothing. I slowly closed the door and Leeteuk eyes traveled around the room untill his eye met mine.   "Wow, you got a nice upper body, Sungmin. Why don't you show them more often?" said Leeteuk and not noticing that I didn't want him to see me like this

"Thanks? I gotta go change." i said and ran towards my room covering my upper body with my arms. I went back to trying to find a white t-shirt when I FINALLY found one. I out it on and put a different hoodie one.

"K, im ready to do what we're gonna do. So what are we gonna do?" i asked Leeteuk

"Well l was thinking that we could hang out here. Then we would go somewhere to eat. Go to my place fo a bit. And then I'll drive you home! Sounds like a plan?"

"Sure. " I got dressed for nothing, "but Leeteuk, I gotta tell you something,"

"Ok"

"Well there has been this guy texting me weird stuff and just today I found out who he is and he's this guy named Kyuhyun and he-"

"Wait Kyuhyun? I know him. We were best friends untill he started to like guys and then he got all creepy towords me. After that we just stoped being friends. Shortly after that I met you!" he explained

"He did say I was hot and he was always checking me out."

"See!! Wait, did he see your abs? 'Cause if he did then that would explain why he was calling you hot."

"Why would I even do that? Don't answer that. But do you wanna go out to where ever?"

''Sure."

So me and Leeteuk went out to The Sushi Grill and we got some sushi. On the way there nothing really happened. We just hit alot of red lights. I'm thinking of maybe getting a job there. My current job isn't really paying out well. I get like $10.25 per week.

"Finally," said Leeteuk," were here! Man, this place brings back memories."

"Yeah. So watcha wanna order?" i said as one of the workers took us to our table.

"I don't know. Maybe some sushi." replied Leeteuk as I face-palmed myself

"Duh!!!"

After that conversation a waiter came over and asked us what we wanted to drink.

"So are you and Taeyeon still together? Or were you guys even together?" i asked Leeteuk

"Well, we're still together and yes, Sungmin. I have a girlfriend." exclaimed Leeteuk. Wow, he does. Wow!!

About 5 minutes later the same waiter came by and asked us for our order. "Hello, what would you two like to order?,"she asked us.

"I would like to order some salmon roll and some egg sushi." answered Leeteuk.    "And I will take some california rools, please." i replied.

"Ok that'll be ready in about 10 minutes." she cheered.  I gave her a slight nod and she went to other customers.

"So do you have a girlfriends, Sungmin?" asked Leeteuk

"Nope. But I have seen this one girl at work, but I don't know her name. She comes around every so often and she's kinda cute!" i replied. I guess I kinda have a crush.

"WE are gonna find this chick and tell her that you love her and you to will be together forever!"

"I don't love her! I just think...she's kinda cute." i blushed saying this. Nobody ever knew this before, barley even me. "But first, let's wait for our food and THEN we can go." i continued

"Alright-y then, if that's how ya want it."Leeteuk replied.

The waiter got us our food and it was better than last time! Leeteuk paid for the meal and we went out to find her.

We got into Leeteuk car and drove off! As the radio was on Leeteuk was changing the stations and he ended up on the news one. "Change it!" i said. He looked at me with a 'fine I'll do it' look and changed the channel

 

"Here we are!" exclaimed Leeteuk. We were at McDonalds and I was kinda confused. Aparenly Leeteuk had a 'plan.' "Is that her?" asked Leeteuk pointing at the window.

"Uh...yeah." I replied not taking my off of the window. "So what your plan?"

"Get her to notice you. Simple. How do you think me and Taeyeon got together?"

"True." I said to him as we walked into the place. 

I stared at her as she ate her meal. Her blonde hair against her back. Her make-up done perfectly. She glancled up and happened o look at me.....staring at her. My heart almost stopped and Leeteuk noticed.

"So she's noticing you. Let's go talk to her!" said Leeteuk cheerfully.

"No-no-no-no I am NOT ready for that!" I said as Leeteuk dragged me over to her."

"Hi there. My friend Sungmin, wanted to say a few words to you. But first what your name?" said Leeteuk. How can he be so casual?

"Umm...ok?" she replied confused. Leeteuk ran off and went into his car to watch us. She look at me with a confused face and then back at Leeteuk. "What's your name?" I asked

"My name? It's Jessica. Your name would be, Sungmin right?" she-or Jessica-replied. "Yes, I am Sungmin." i replied

"I'm pretty sure I've seen you before. Don't you work here?"

"Yep, I haven't been here for a while. So you noticed me?"

"I guess so."   Me and her chatted for a while until McDonalds closed. As she went to her car i reached inside my sweater pocket to find her phone number. I looked up to find her pulling out of her parking spot. I waved good-bye at her and she waved back. I went to Leeteuk car and saw him sleeping, so I honked the horn and he woke up fast. "Sungmin! Why would you do that?I was napping!" he said angerly

"At 7:00pm?" I said to him as I crawled into the passanger seat and he drove me home. He asked me if he could stay the night because he was to tired to drive. I agrred but thhen as soon as I said that, he layed down at the couch and passed out. I got my phone and put in Jessica's number. I texted her a simple 'Hi, it's Sungmin.' and she texted back quite quickly saying 'Hi! Can I give you a nickname?'

I thought for a second but texted back 'Sure'. soon after that I got a reply saying 'is Minnie ok?' I immediately texted back 'I love that nickname!!'

We texted until she said she had to go to bed. I looked at the time and it wa 10:23pm. Holy crap, we texted for like...3 hours!   I crawled under my covers and thought about her all night until I was interrupted by a text. The contact read Kyuhyun. The text message said:

'I know what you have done.'

 

 

 

     THE END!!!

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Done? already? wow, it's been good!! hope you like the pairing and, it's kinda funny, the pairing I did (Sungmin-Jessica, Leeteuk-Taeyeon) was in the music video Seoul. i know that Taeyeon ends up with Siwon but, Leeteuk helps! Anyway than you all for viewing and subscribing!!! Also their might be a sequel to this so watch out for that!

-sungmin101

Just so you guys know this chapter was

Characters:7608

Words:1760