Choices

Mystery

"We need to talk." Kyunhyun said really close to my face. I stared at him without any words being spoken. I have no idea what to say. He slowly walked away with a slight smirk on his face and went back to eat his fries. What just happened??

Finally at 5:00pm I had left work after a wierd and long day at work. And as soon as I locked up my work place, I phoned up Leeteuk to talk about the situation. We chatted for a bit and then he noticed my worried voice.

"Whats wrong? You sound worried." Leeteuk said

"Well that Kyunhyun guy, he came up to me a few minutes after you left a he came close to my face and-"

"YOU KISSED????????" Leeteuk yelled into the phone and i held my ear in pain.

"No!! Ew!! He's like a stranger why would I even-- nevermind that! Anyway so he said 'we need to talk' and then went back to eating his fries like nothing ever happened!"

"Ok then. Well I gotta go, my battery is gonna die! so bye!" he hung up before i could return the 'bye.'

I ran home so I could be away from the world. Or so I thought. After i got home, changed into my pink pjs and sat on the couch, and for five minutes straight i got spamed with text messeges from the mystery man/woman. I got so annoyed from my phone that I thought about putting my phone in the toilet. So I shoved it under my bed pillow and sat down on my couch, again, to watch some t.v.

Two hours later I found myself sleeping on the couch with the t.v still going ,and when I went into my room for my phone, still going off. I wanted to read them but it would be way long and kinda a waste of my time.

I brought myself to the kitchen to make myself some dinner. I took out some eggs and some left over rice I had. I put the rice into the micowave and started cooking my eggs. I took out my seasoning salt for my rice and prepared that. I finally finished cooking the eggs, which were now scrambled, and sat down.

Halfway through my dinner I got a missed phone call from Leeteuk. The voice-mail said something like 'meet me at the cafe so we can talk in person. As soon as possible!!!'

So I finished my dinner, got dressed, put my phone on silent, and head out the door. Into the chilly air.

"Hey! Why am I here?" I asked. I was at the cafe and me and Leeteuk were sitting in the booth talking about whatever he wanted to.

"I wanted to talk." he said in a calm voice and a too much of a serious face.

"Duh!! So what about."

"That guy."

"What?? explane more, idiot!"

"Well, I got 300 bucks for a tip and it was from that guy that almost got me arrested. He just came in ordered a dounut and when he paid he gave me 300 bucks!''

"So why am I here?"

"So you can tell me what to do about this....thing."

" Ok. Option 1: you return the money next time you see him. Option 2: you keep the money. I would pick the first one, but it's your chooice." I bit my lip hoping he would pick number 1 but he just gave me a smirk. Kinda an evil smirk.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN. even though for me right now its Oct. 30th

So i hope you got lots of candy or gave out lots of candy and HaPpY HaLlOwEeN! And sorry for the kinda short chparter.    >-<

-sungmin101