Changes

Mystery

I was in an alley, with the mystery man, freaking the hell out

"Why have you been doing this to me?" I said

'Well let's start with my name." he said, "My name is Kyuhyun and the reason I did this was because I got bored, and texted a random number to see what they would say and it turned out to be you. And when I texted you saying I'll be watching from afar, I just went to mcdonalds alot to see you and to be honest, you're kinda hot so that's a bonus and I hacked your number to find your location so I would know where you always were. Not always though"

I didn't know what to say. Why? Why me?

"Umm...you think I'm hot?" i asked him

"Well to be honest, yeah. You got nice hair, nice sence of fashion and your body shape in magnifacent." he said smiling at me and I kinda felt creeped out. I've never liked a guy before. I've always liked women.

"Well then. So why did you keep on doing it and why did you even show yourslef?"

"For one, to see your reaction, and for two, 'cause I got bored with it and felt like showing myself. Is that all your questions or am I like Google and have to answer everything?"

"K, I'll stop." I said and stood there akwardly, not know ing to say or do. He, well I should say Kyuhyun, was standing there and I'm pretty sure he was checking me out. "You wanna go out for dinner? Or to my place, you know to see the roots of a hacker." he said. What do I do? Say no thanks?

"Umm, no thanks. But I have one more question." I said. He sighed but said, "Ok."

"That one day, while I was working, you were in a bad mood. Why?"

He thought for a bit untill h finally answered, "My girlfriend had broken up with me." Oh... well that's... something that I wasn't expecting

"What was her name?"

"Her name was Yo-" then his phone buzzed. He checked to see who had texted him, "I'm gonna need to go now, I have something I need to do. Text ya later." he said and ran off to his car. Damn! He has a nice car! It was a bright red sports car. Wow! He does not seem like the guy that would have a car like that... well I guess you can't judge a book by it's cover.

Then my phone buzzed in my pocket. I took it out and it was Leeteuk.

'Meet me at the sushi grill downtown. Need to talk'

Since I was already downtown.I headed over there. And when I arrived, he was right outside the door.

"So why am I here, Leeteuk?" I asked.

"Well, long story short, The Sushi Grill got, well how could I put this? Some guy broke into The Sushi Grill and I was in the bathroom at the time and when I got back, Taeyeon was gone."

"She could have just left."

"But she's not answering any of my calls or texts."

"Maybe that guy took her, you know, as hostage."

He frowned at me. Knowing, what I'm pretty sure his girlfriend, is gone. "We can find her ok. I know some people who can track her cell phone and find her. And Leeteuk, don't cry your in puplic."  said. The last part being in a joking matter.

Me and Leeteuk called a cab and went to my place. Guess it's finally time to show him my 'talent.'   I searched for my laptop and opened it. Leeteuk was suprised to see some hacking stuff up there already, I smiled and did my thing.

"Ok, judging from this, she is in an apartment near here, third floor, and room 13.'' I said and he was still shocked that I was doing what I was doing.

"K, let's go!!" he said

 

Me and him walked to the nearby apartment building and took the elavator to the third floor. We searched for room 13, and when we did find it, Leeteuk knocked on the door. Waiting was even akward. No words were spoken, mostly because Leeteuk couldn't stay still.

Finally somebody answered the door and it was Taeyeon. Leeteuk was so appy he looked like he would scream.

"What are you guys doing here?" Taeyeon asked

"You ran off and I was worried about you. So why did you run off?'' asked Leeteuk

"When that guy broke into The Sushi Grill, I got so scared because you weren't there, that I ran home."

"Sorry. I just, well, had to go, you know."

So Leeteuk went into here place and I went home. It's kinda weird that my best friend's girlfriend lives near me.

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like this update but don't worry, it's not the last. Maybe the next one will be. Or the one after that. But only a few more left. Not that much left can really happen to Sungmin. Anyway thank for subcribing and viewing my story and if you have an idea for my next story (has to be super junior) tell me and it mmight be one of my stories!!!

-sungmin101