Robbery

Mystery

I was standing in my front door, jacket off, shoes off, wondering wether or not im getting robbed. I was to scared to enter my room and what would I do if they wanted to kill me?? Well, their gonna either come out or I have to go in. YOLO right! Maybe......

I tip-toed into the hallway that led into my room. My bedroom door was open a crack so I loook inside my room and saw a man in a hoodie, a mask and makeup covering the eyes.

Our eyes locked and my heart almost stopped. Heck, I pretty sure it did!

"Move out of my way or your gonna get it!" the robber said in such a rude tone. :(    I didn't know what to do? What can I do? Tell him to please stop?

"Why are you here?" i said after staring into his eyes with complet fear, wondering what to do,

"I'm robbing the place, duh!"he replied and charged for the door, almost knocking me down. He ran out my front door, forgeting to close the door. I know their robbers but they can still have manners! I reached into my pocket and grabed my phone to dial 911. Hopefully there will be evidence on the robber.

"Hello, 911 what's your emergency?" said the lady into the phone.

"Yes I just got robed." i replied bitting my lip, waiting for a reply.

"Ok we'll send over some cops and they'll deal with it from there. I just need you address."

I told her my address and in about a minute there were 2 cop cars outside. They knocked at my door and I ran to it.

"Hello, please, please come in." i said to the cops opening my door and spreading my arm out, motioning for them to come in.

"Okay so we are going to search the house for evidence and then we're gonna ask some questions. K?" said one of the four of them. He looked familiar.

So they searched the house for a good 10 minutes.In that time I texted Leeteuk what the situation was. Finally they came to talk to me.

"Well, it took a whle but we finaly found something. What we found was a fingerprint, very faint by the way, on your lamp. And don't worry, it's not yours! So we'll run a few tests and get back to you on who this guy is."

I nodded my head in agreement and the cops left. My only hope is that it's not Leeteuk.

 

(:----------------------------------------------------------NEXT DAY--------------------------------------------------------------:)

 

I woke up with the birds singing and the sun shining... in my face. I got out of bed and looked at my phone. The time was 10:23 and I had 3 texts and 1 missed call. I threw my phone onto my bed and shuffled into the kitchen.

I made myself some coffie and sat down on my couch. I searched for the remote and the tv. Just then, there was a knock on the door. Wonder who it is?

I opened the door to see only Leeteuk, rushing past me and running into the bathroom. Minutes later he opened the door and greeted me.....and explained. Aparently he really had to use the bathroom and at the same time, wanted to talk to me.

"Ok," i said to him annoyed," so what do you want?"

"Well I heard you got robbed, cause you told me, and I came over to see if you were ok."

I stared at him for a few seconds, trying to summarize what he was saying. " I got robbed yesterday, so you come over the next day to see if I was ok?"

He looked down at his shoes, embaressed at the situation and after about a minute he looked up at me. 'Sorry?" he mumbled and all I could do was laugh. He was smart, but not always.

"Want some coffie?" I asked him and he slightley nodded at me. We walked into the kitchen and I made him some coffie, and refilled mine. We chatted for a bit and then he suggested we go out for a walk. So I got dressed and headed out, remebering to lock my door this time. :)

Me and Leeteuk walked for a good hour and probably spent about 10 bucks. We walked to the cafe, the park, and downtown. But we took a bus there. Thats pretty much it.

"We should rely hang out more!" said Leeteuk. He as about to leave and we were chatting in my front door. He left after we chatted fore like five minutes. I was planning to tell him about the mystery man/woman but it wasn't the right time. Let's hope the time will come soon.

I was just about to start to watch tv but I got a text....from mystery man/woman. It said:

'Live life how life should be lived and live.'

WTF did it want me to do? Go skydiving? I was really considering puting my phone in the toilet right know. But I need it for hacking- I mean my talent.

I was getting bored of watching stupid reality tv shows but I had no idea what to do. I took a walk with Leeteuk, went to the park, the cafe. What else could I do? I thought for a few seconds and then I got an idea!! Why didn't I think of this before?

I ran to my laptop and searched up the myster man/woman number. It said it was at downtown...again. I closed my laptop halfway and tranfered it onto my phone. (the location.)   I grabed money for the bus and headed out the door.

The signal was strong but there was barley any people around. Only the customers and some cars passing me by. At least it's not as crouded as last time. But if the signal was downtown twice in a row, maybe it works here! Maybe. All I know is that when my phone gets really close to their phone, it'll beep really loud!!

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

FINALLY this chapter is done....it's taken me a while cuz I have school and not that many ideas. OH WELL.. one day i hope super junior will come to Canada...or the USA   (i live in canada)   so yeah.

Hope you like the update!!!!

-sungmin101