Trouble

Mystery

Today, i was sertain to find the myster man/ woman but sadly I was at work. Behind the chashier taking orders wondering about my life. Most of the time I would be behind the cashier and sometimes I would prepair french fries and other stuff. I hated to do both of them but the job pays well-ish. I should get a second job! As a customer.....if only!!!

"Hello welcome --" I got cut off by the customer I was taking an order from.

" SHUT IT IM HAVING A BAD DAY. I'll take a mediem diet pepsi and a burger with fries." I was so shcked I kept my shocked face and slightly nodded and pushed the order into the cashier.

"That'll be 9. --" I got cut of by the man again.

Here's 10 bucks, keep the change and gimmie my food already."

I slightly nodded again and he stood off to the side to wait for his food. Since i wasn't serving anyone, i studied the man. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and a brown jacket on top. His hair was brown and ruffled like he just woke up this morning.

I gave him his order and he sat down in a booth. I secretly watched him, hoping that nobody would notice me but then i finally knew that face!! Either someone was pretanding to be him or he was Kyuhyun!!! The one who always ordered the iced tea! I was so distracted that I didn't notice a customer in front of me waiting for their order to be taken.

"I'm so sorry!!' i said glancing around hoping that my manager didn't see me. "What would you like to order today,"

"I would like my best friend to stop acting like an idiot and hang out with me." the man said. I didn't even notice that it was Leeteuk! " I'm taking the day off because...well you know." he continued, " You should thake a break and hang. Or say you have family issues and take the day off." He had this smirk on his face and i couldn't deny. I found my manager and told him that I was having family issues and he let me take the day off. Me and Leeteuk hung out for the rest of the day and went to my house. After, we entered my houseand we sat down on my couch and he was trying to find a good movie for us to watch.

"So can i tell you something?" i said while biting my lip

" Yeah, sure anything!" he said with a happy but worried look on his face

"There was this guy that i was serving today, right before you, and he was really rude to me. Like REALLY rude." I would tell him more, but I wanted him to react to that.

"Wow..so what did he say to you?" he replied looking more worried than i did. So i told him what he said to me and he was there for me. He said that he would talk to the man. I didn't tell him his name because I wanted to wait for a different time.

 

                                    ====THE NEXT DAY====                                 

 

I woke up today in fear. I remebered that Leeteuk was gonna 'talk' to Kyunhyun. I was worried what he might do to Leeteuk. Who knows? He might be an expert in karate or something like that! But I couldn't not come to work today. I grabed my phone to see if anybody phoned or texet me last night. Nothing. I feel so loney. Haha just kidding. I smiled at my own joke even though it was stupid.

"So. Where is he?" Leeteuk was standing there with his arms crossed while i was behind the counter waiting for him to walk on the doors. I was really wooried about this thing because even if Leeteuk is being a friend. I feel like he might just...maybe... i don't know.. maybe.....embaress me. "He hasen't come in yet. " i replied. Leeteuk stood there while i was serving customers to look like we didn't know each other. He said he doesn't wanna 'blow our cover.'

After what seemed like two hours, he finally walked in. A feeling spread through my body as i saw him walk in. It was pure fear.

" Can i have an iced tea and some fries." Kyunhyun immediately said not even letting me greet him like I do with every customer.

"Yes. That'll be $4.48." I replied glancing at Leeteuk waiting for him to make his move.

"Hey,you. The one with the brown ruffled hair! I wanna have a ......chat.....with you!" Leeteuk said with his hands jammed in his pokets.

"Um..what... me..,wait ....why? Don't kill me!!" Kyuhyun made a wierd shield with his arms with a worried look on his face.

"Stop being so rude to the staff." said leeteuk in a calm but mean voice. He walked out of the place and Kyunhyun stood there, dumbfounded of the situation. He grabbed his food and sat in the same booth as last time. I was still serving customer when he came back in line. His food was still at the table! Why is here there..in line?

Serving the peopl one by one, he finally made it to the front. He looked at me in the eyes with a very calm face. He leaned on the counter and came closer to my face and  said quietly:

"We need to talk."

 

 

_________________________________________________________________

yay another chapter!!! sry for a late one! I have school! and homework!!!

-sungmin101