Police

Mystery

Today I woke up without the sound of my alarm wking me up, beacaue I decieded to take to the day off work. Since my manager Kangin is really nice and let me take the day off! I wanted to find out who this mystery man/woman is. I wondered if I sould call the police but that should be my default option. That was also the only option i could think of. So I called Leeteuk on his break, please don't find it creepy that I know when his break is. I've been working with him for 1 year so please don't!

"Hey you've reached Leeteuk Leave a message at the beep. *BEEP* Dammit! voicemail. " Hey leeteuk it's me, Sungmin. Call me when you can. BYE!!!!!!" I said into the phone while staring at my blank t.v.. So without knowing where to go I went out for a walk hopfully not seeing any crashes. I got dressed, garabed my shades, wallet, keys and phone, and headed out the door

When I steped outside, it was idmediate sunshine in my face. It was a beautiful day out. The birds were singing, the sun was shining....in my face. There was barley a breeze so it made te day perfect! . I started my walk not knowing what I would see. As i was walking, I had a sudden urge for some coffie. Luckily the cafe was near by so I didnt have to walk so far. Maybe I should grab more than a coffie........maybe some dounuts? Maybe something else? Or nothing else? Whatever.

 *SIRENS OF A COP CAR PASS BY* " What the hell?" i said, across the street from the cafe. Now I proba bly wont get to find the myster man/woman There was a few of cop cars there but i olny saw one cop in doing something. The rest were in there cop car. The man was talking to another man there. I aproched them, hoping I wouldn't get arreseted. "But I didn't do anything" said the manager in a defence voice.

"Ah sir," a cop said as i later relised he was a sherrif, "your employe was said to be hitting on female customers and taking tips."

"I'm sorry to interrupt," I tryed," what is the situation that is happening?"

"Do you work here?" the sherrif asked

"No but i'm a regular customer." I really wanted to get answers to the situation. Even though it seemed a bit wierd.

The sherrif glanced at the manager, the person he was talking to, and the manager nodded with a worried look. Probably worried that he might get arrested. I don't know. After akward silence they both nodded in agrement.

"Ok alright. Leeteuk, one of the employes, was hitting on felmale staff and customers AND he was stealing tips."

"Where is he?" i asked oh so worried

"In the cafe. If you wanna see him make sure he not moving....or else I'll tazer him!"

Before I walked in I gave him a slight nod and took a glance at his name tag. It said 'Siwon.' Sounded familiar. Like I saw it in a newspaper or something. I waltzed into the cafe like nobodys busizness. Leeteuk was sitting in a booth crossing his arms with his legs spead out onto the seat. His back against the wall. I sat down onto the other side to ask him questions. He tilted his head to face me. Before I could ask anything he said:"Don't even ask." There was an akward silance for a few minutes until he spoke up agian. " I've been single for too long and im broke and not getting paid." " Leeteuk..why didn't you tell me?" i said worried." You could have borrowed money from me."

" A text convinced me to steal the money." he replied looked down, ashamed

"What??? By who??? Whats the number??'' I was so baffled I didn't even know what to do!

" He said if I gave him 100 bucks he would give me 300 bucks. He even should me the proof! I dont know who. He was wearing a black hoodie that covered his face, but I did notice something blue sticking out of his pocket."

''WHAT"S THE NUMBER." I yelled with the most serious face I could make.

" I don't know!! How can I even remeber that?" he with a straight look on his face.

" Sorry I just wanna know."

"You don't gotta be sorry. As soon as this situation is over we can hang out, ok?

"Ok...."

After that we chatted for a little bit until he got put in the cop car. I don't know if he got arested or not but sadly I didn't get my drink and I was still thirsty.

I walked home trying to figure out who that guy was. When I got home I took my shades off and put down my wallet, got my self some coffie and sat on my couch to watch some tv.

While I was scrolling the the guide, I got a new text. It was from that mystery man/woman.

'Stop worrying, Live a little.'

Live a little? How could it say that?

To prevent acne, I went to bed. If you're wondering, stress sometimes makes acne...happen... and I don't want to take the chance. So i went to bed. Even though it was 7:04.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey it's another update!!!if you didn't get the hint, siwon was the sherif from mamacita and leeteuk was the 'wanted' guy..also from....mamacita!!! I love that song!!!!<3

ITS ALMOST MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if your reading this in the future, check my profile!!!!! right now its the 26th september!!!!!! ok bye

DISCLAIMER/COPYRIGHT: I SO NOT ON THE PEOPLE I USE IN THE STORY NOR DO I OWN THE SITES I USE

ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE OWNERS!

and also, I think stress might make acne happen....idk...I think...

-sungmin101

:)