C8: Galaxy Performing arts Club: Audition II

Ms. ert


-----------Chapter 8 :

Myungsoo's POV:

"Omo- Hyung! I forgot something inside my locker... I have to get it now..."

 

"YAH! myungsoo-yah! Kajima...It's dangerous. You know that someone died in the last practice of fire drill right?" Sunggyu demanded.

 

"What really? Someone died?" chanyeol asked with eyes widened.

 

"Then why do they pursue the practice this year?"

 

"I guess it's because it was proven that the practice has nothing to do with that student's death." Sunggyu answered.

 

"I'll be quick hyung~ PROMISE... I'll just go there and follow you guys in suho hyung's house."

 

"Yah! Ppali~ Let's go! Myungsoo's old enough to take care about himself. Kaja! " Suho insisted


"Yah! send me a message to know your where about. Arasseo?"

 

My Sunggyu hyung is really caring...


"Arasseo~"

 

I ran as fast as I can with a worried heart...

 

I have a weak lungs...

 

Cause my family have this history of asthma...

 

But I have to go get my ring...

 

It's more important than what you think...

 

I can smell already the smoke from the different rooms in the campus...

 

I have to be quick or else...

 

Kyungsoo's POV:

As myungsoo hyung bid goodbye...

 

We continue to walk out from the school...

 

"Yah! Sunggyu-hyung~ We heard a sweet voice back there in the PAC-dance room. it was really music to my ear.."

 

"Pac-dance room?" Asked sungjong...

 

"Isn't that near to the place where they'll set the fire drill practice?" followed up question of sungyeol..

 

"Eo...Really? I hope she would be fine... right kai?" I turned my back to look at kai's reaction....

but he was gone!!!

 

"Where did he go?" asked suho hyung

 

"Mollayo~ I was facing you all this time."

 

"Let's go~ They won't die here...Text him and myungsoo to just pass by my house."

 

"But we can't just let them stay in this school? Even professors are adviced to get out from here...Myungsoo has asthma, what will happen to him, if something malfunction again? I CANT AFFORD TO LOSE MY MEMBER!" I can see how sunggyu hyung is worried for myungsoo...

 

I would love to have such leader...

 

"YAH! Don't you dare raise your voice to me..." I can see the furious in suho hyung's eyes...

 

"Yah! I'm still older than you!!" Sunggyu then grabbed suho's shirt.


"Let's cut this out...Chanyeol~ please text myungsoo hyung and jongin a message now, and let's just go to practice and wait for them there. Okay?" Sungjong suggested while he removed sunggyu hyung's hand from suho's shirt.

 

"Good Idea, maknae!" Sehun said while he wrapped his arms around sungjong...

 

"Yah! You're the maknae here!" Sungjong said with eyes open wide.

 

"Chill hyung keke, Kaja!"

 

Aigoo.. Where exactly is Jongin and Myungsoo?


Kai's POV:

Right...

 

She's still there...

 

She probably have no idea that there's a fire drill practice...

 

I bet she didn't read the announcements..

 

I ran as fast as I can to go to the PAC dance room.

 

I can feel my heart beating fast...

 

Out of exhaustion?

 

or

 

Am I worried for her?

 

Argghh.

 

I don't even know her.

 

BUT

 

I feel like...

 

I need to help her...

 

Smokes are starting to cover the whole place... It's already hard for me to see in this kind of situation...

 

I was already in the PAC dance room but I didn't saw anyone there...

 

"Why do they even need to do such thing?"

 

*Cough Cough...

 

It can suffocate anyone, in no  time...

 

Gosh... I hope she's fine...

 

or better yet...

 

she's already gone from this place...

 

the PAC dance room is already covered with smoke...

 

I need to save myself this time...

 

I walked out the door as fast as I can but...

 

things started to fade...

 

I can't see clearly anymore...

 

I can't breath properly...

 

I can't...

 

"Kai...Kai...." I can see someone unclearly...

 

Is it a girl

 

a boy?

 

I have no idea...

 

all I know is...

 

I'm laying on this persons lap...

 

"he..l..p"

 

A/N: This is just the part two of CHAPTER 7, and yeah. It saddens me to see only one comment after the chapter 7, I find it good though TT^TT what's wrong with it? huhu.  Anyways, yeah yeah. Kai fainted. the masculine and hot kai, fainted. If only I can insert my own character in the story. I'd be the happiest! Haha! Things are getting slowier cause I don't want to end this story yet. It'll probably run up to 30 chapters or more :3 It was written in a short period of time so bare with it. HAHA!

 

PS: Please do leave some comments, Please? the longer the better. keke. I promise to upload the next chapter tomorrow, IF and Only IF I see you lovely commenters. hihi ^_^ Love lots guys!

 

Guess who? : I have to say I like you, Only one day. Cause if I don't, My life would have

NO MORE DREAM. ;)