Let the Love project begin!

Ms. ert

No One's POV:

It was a typical busy day for eveyone in the Woolim university. For the preparation of Februaru LOVE summit, Most of the students are getting ready to finished and join clubs to gain extra grade for the ending of the semester.


Hyuna, their advicer went in the class in a very stunny above the knee black dress with V-neck sparkling lace perfectly fitted on her bottle-like figure.

 

"Class, Today, I want you to join different clubs and participate. I'll give each and everyone of you a Love passport. This will show how you participate and the things you did and contributed on the event." She said as she sit down on the table placed infront of the board.


"Ma'am!" Woohyun shouted sitting 3 blocks away from hyuna.

 

"Yes?" A smirk flew from hyuna's face.


"What if, we would not participate? and How are you going to tell if we didn't faked the 'passport' you are saying."  He said peeking on hyuna's shown .

 

Hyuna opened her legs more, giving Woohyun, and other students, a very clear view.

 

"It's easy, you don't participate. You get your punishment." She said as she stood teasing woohyun with a blink.

 

"Me likey-likey." Woohyun said throwing hearts at hyuna.

 

"It's not the punishment you think, baby boy. The punishments are..." She roam around the room trying to enumerate the punishments one-by-one.

 

"First, Clean the whole campus for the whole month."

 

Dissapointment and objections can be heard from the room.

 

"Second, you won't be able to join any clubs in the future...meaning, No more plus grades nor additional works."

 

Louder respond this time.

 

"And lastly..." Trying to tease everyone, she paused.


"Expulsion for the both of you." She said walking towards the teacher's table.


"Both of you?!" Kai shouted.


"Yes, In this project, since it's love month. I will allow you guys to work in pair. And because you reacted first..."


"Let me ask you, Who do you want to be pair with? Don't worry, there will be no objections from any party."

 

Kai stood and hesitated thinking very clearly what to do, who to choose.


A footsteps where heard. Redirecting the attention from Kai to the sound. Everyone looked at the door, where IU was standing. She was about to touch the door knob... to go to the comfort room and pee...


"Okay then. It's settle."


Kai looked amazed, He didn't even utter any word.


"IU and KAI couple, now our first official." Hyuna said.


Still dumbfounded, IU and Kai Didn't move from the places they were staying before.


"Now, who's next?" Hyuna asked the students.


Jiyeon stood and voluntered.


"Myungsoo is mine." Jiyeon said with a sarcastic voice.


"Then, he's all yours." Hyuna said to Jiyeon...

 

"Myungsoo-Jiyeon, second official couple."

 

Minutes had passed, and other couples were already made.

 

"Now that you all have partners, Do you guys have any complaints?" She said while playing with woohyun's hair.

 

"ME!" Kai and IU said in unison.

 

"What's wrong with you two? Don't you like each other?"

 


"NO!" Again with the unison.

 

"Then that's good, everyone likes their partner except you two, this will be fun." She handed the LOVE passport on the hand of IU.

 

"But..." IU said.


"You just violated the first rule. 'No Buts'...One offence for the KaiU couple." She handed them a red card with a letter 'I' on it.


"Could this project get any better?" Jiyeon said as she took their love passport in front and looked sarcastically at IU And KAI who's still stuck on their places as before.

 

"You mean worst?" Kai said as he sat down away from IU.

 


"Offence #2." Hyuna said as she handed another card to KAI with letter "L" on it.


"What now?!"Kai said.


"'You shall not spend 5 seconds away from your partner from the start of this project.'" She said draggin Kai back to IU's place.

 

"Ma'am, How many offences are applicable? And how are you going to know if We violated it." Sulli asked.

 

"Only 8 offence. Try your best to hide it from me, Cause as you all know, I have woohyun as my class representative. So, beware and be sure not to be caught." She smirked.

 

"But..." Sungyeol.


"Oh wow, it's just the first and yet you guys are having your offences already. That's a good thing." She said handing a red note with "I" to sungyeol.

 

Sungyeol received a sweet playful punch from sulli.

 

"What exactly are the rules ma'am?" Sulli said.


"If only you guys know how to read. Look behind your LOVE passport and see the rules,yourself."


Rules for the LOVE passport PROJECT:

1. Finished the projects, together no matter what.
2. No but's.
3. No violence words,actions nor foul jokes on your other half.
4. you shall not spend 5 seconds away from your partner.
5. Smile and enjoy all the moments together.
6. Efficient teamwork
7. Pass the passport on time. (After completion of the projects)
8. Until 8 Offences only.
9. Clearly no forfeighting/cancelling/changing of partners.
10. Till death do you part.

The room was filled of aggreement and sweet aura, except for the two.

Kai, IU.

And...

Myungsoo, Jiyeon.

Let the Love project begin. ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ❦ ❧

 

A/N: Annyeonghaseyo! This is just part of the chapter, I promised I'll upload. No one commented that much so I've decided to just upload something shorter this time. HAHA! Please, Please,Please,Please! Leave comments! ^_^ And Thank you for all those who subscribes and suggests! Please spread this work, nae? As you can see, the of IUxKAI or IUxMyungsoo is not yet uploaded because I don't know whether to continue the story or I'll just stop and convert the story in more romantic one and just end it. HAHA! Please Vote up. ^_^ Thanks to all those who read my Author notes! Anticipate the next chapter! Goodbbbyye! xoxo

SPECIAL CREDITS TO: BOMMIE ADVERTISEMENT SHOP ( Tho, I don't know if anyone has added to my subscribers , BUT STILL THANK YOU! XD )