Confused between your Actions and your true feelings.

Ms. ert

Chapter 16: Confused between your  Actions and your true feelings.

Jieun's POV:

/Text message received/

From: Soojung-ah! ♫♥ ( 9:00AM)

   Jieun-ah~! Annyeong~ How are you?! I missed you already~ I'm sorry I can't catch up with you in the dorm because my sister Jessica visited our home in seoul, that's why I have to go there fast! I placed a love letter on your locker and to my surprise
there were so many~ You're a superstar now!!! Don't mind the bashers, okay?! Please don't laugh at my message. I've put many hearts on it! Kekeke~ Please anticipate! I love you bestfriend! Don't you dare REPLACE ME! OR I'LL SNEAK ON YOU WHILE YOU'RE TAKING A BATH! Hwaiting~~~


It's been a week already after the event..

And Guess what?!

I'm now part of The Galaxy Performing clubs~

Yehet!


Everything seems normal, Expect for the fact that...


I received messages, Facebook PMs and even mail on my locker everytime, since that day happened.

I don't like any attention.

Nor,

Hate letters.

Who love to read such things?


But ofcourse, I have to accept every opinion.


It's a typical day at the school with all the buzzing sounds from the science room and humming rhythm from the practice room where I passed by.


I walked towards my locker, #27.


'Yes, I always have 27 as my number, cute isn't it?'


As I open my locker, tons of papers fell down one by one.


Not a surprise to me anymore.

 

"I bet 50% of this are letters from haters" I said out loud as I picked up the  envelopes that fell.

 

"Take it easy, pretty girl!" A cute voice from behind said.

 

I turned my back with handful messages as I faced the person.

 

It was Sulli.


"Sulli-yah! Annyeong!" I gave her a smile and put the envelopes I'm holding in her hand without informing her.

 

Yes, If you're asking...


Me and Sulli became real close friends.


She's really a nice person, and a Good friend.


It's not a bad thing to add 1 more person on my friends list right?


---
FRIENDS LIST:

* Soojung
* Myungsoo
* Sulli

DEVIL'S LIST:
* DEVIL (KAI)

---

"YAH! Why did you write friends list on your locker? You should grab a diary or something~So childish"  She said as she throw the letters on the garbage.


I ran and took the letters one by one.


"Why did you throw it?" I Went back and arranged the letters on the locker, took some and placed it in my bag.

 

"Why? Do you still need it? I mean, You do know that it's all bunch of letters from the es right?"  She said as she lean on the wall.

 

"Yes, I do. But some may still write good things, And It's really nice to see such letters. You know? Aish~ Let's just go and eat at the canteen and Please stop nagging!!"

 

I took her hand and went off.


'Even if their are haters? Some of it may still be people who would want to be friends with me right?'


Taking steps while reading some of the letters earlier that I placed on my bag.

 

"Yah! Jieun~ Let's go to the comfort room, I wanna pee.~"

 

"You go~ I'll stay here."

 

"Stop reading those things~Come with me PPalI!" She's trying to grab be me  but I didn't gave in.

 

"Anieya~ I'll stay here~ Just come back, Okay?" Seriously, this clingy friend of mine.
 

"Arasseo~ Stay there." She ran towards the Comfort room.


I continue reading the letters...


'Hey this one's interesting...'


"Annyeong Eonni~ You were so pretty when you sang. Please don't mind the bashers, I hope to be close with you eonnie~ Please Can we?"


'This one is so...'


"YAH! Who are you to sing on the stage? Do you think you're now famous?"


'and another one..


"Don't act as if your already on the level of Jiyeon!"


and another...


"Such a brat attitude, You're not that good, don't feel confident. B*tch!"


'That was kinda rude.'


 I saw a letter with hearts on it... there's no name...


I Opened it slowly and appreciate all the simple and specific design of the letter.


"Annyeong IU-AH! I was always been a fan of yours since DAY-1! I don't need to even hear your voice just to appreciate you... I always wanted to tell you how much I like you! We were always together, and I'm so thankful for your kindness! I hope you would see me in the same way. I always felt you have someone else on your heart...But I'm still hoping...Kekeke~...I'm... "♥♥♥♥♥

 

"This must be from Soojung~ She's such a cutie, WHAT HEART IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?"

 

Not finishing the other lines,  I fold it into half and placed it on my bag.


I felt someone's hand on my shoulder...


"yah! Sulli-ya! You scared me!"


"Keke~ Mianhe~ Common let's got to the canteen and eat!"


"Since you scared me, Your treat!"


"Na-ah! Since you got in the performing club, It'll be your treat!"


I frowned and gave her a "NO" look.


But as a response she just took my hand and walked beside me.

 

Sungyeol's POV:

Wow, daebak! All the foods infront of me~


"YAH! MYUNGSOO~ What do you want to eat?" I looked at him who's standing behind me in the line of the canteen.

 

"YOU!!"

 

WHAT? What is this guy saying...


"You're being erted as always! Let's talk about food!" I knocked on his head without noticing that I moved outside the line~   


I heard several voices saying...


'Yah~ Go away there...Please move here in the back!'


'Yah~ Stop fooling around...'


'Know how to fall in line properly~" '


"YAH! Sungyeol~ you should go back there and I'll just wait you in the table."


He was laughing so much.


"No, you're not. You're gonna come with me and fall in line again at the back."


"Why?" I'm trying to pull him outside the line, but He was holding onto something.


"YAH~! What are friends are for? It would be more fun when we're both together there."  Still trying my luck.


"NO." He said as he showed a chic face.


"Okay fine, I just saw sulli passed by and is in the last line."


"And how am I connected with her?"


I walked casually and leave him...


"She's with your girl."  


"My girl?! Jieun?! Wait for me..."


He walked with me and started fixing his hair.


He surely like Jieun, and I'm a witness!


As we approached the two ladies, I see sulli looking at me.


Perhaps, She like me?


YAH! Such a pabo~


Does looking at me mean she likes me? Certainly, NO.


I'm a choding and she's a pretty girl.


She wouldn't date guys who play remoted cars right? I bet she prefer mature guys.

But I'm a Choding. Just a choding.


"Annyeong~!" She said in my direction.


What the... She just said Hi.


"A-an..nny..eong..."


Are you on Drugs Sungyeol!


"Sorry, girls. Sungyeol is currently taking taking drugs" Myungsoo said as he walked towards IU.

 

What is this guy saying?


I can't walked towards Sulli's way...


I just can't.


"Yah myungsoo~ Go away from Jieun." I walked beside Jieun's and didn't dare to look at sulli.


"Okay then..." He walked towards sulli without hesitation.


Why is she smiling with myungsoo?


Does she like myungsoo?!


It can't be...


Myungsoo Like Jieun~ not her...


And I'm the one who likes her...


I'm the one who's looking at her....


Not Myungsoo~


"YAH! Let's just eat outside, you want?" I said as I talked at Jieun... still not looking at Sulli.


"Sure, You okay with that Jieun?" Sulli said as she looked at myungsoo...

 

Why can't he looked at me?! Is he that handsome? And Am I not?

 

Pfft.


It will look like we're on a double date.


How is this Double date, when the two girls we are with, both likes myungsoo~

 

I'm gonna be guardian now. ======


"We should come back soon Myungsoo Oppa~, Sulli and I still have a class."  


"Yes, I promise we're gonna come back soon." Myungsoo said to Jieun.     

 
And now what?


Myungsoo have both pretty girls?

It can't be.

It shouldn't be.


Sulli's POV:

I have so many other friends in school, but IU is different. She's really adorable and easy to go with. There certainly is no awkward moments when I'm with her.

I was so hungry, good thing they asked me out.

We are now going to a restaurant near the park of our school...

I hope I'm not that obvious....

Sungyeol talking with IU is somehow uncomfortable to see...

And

I'm stuck with Myungsoo with a very jolly conversation.


Smile here..Laugh there... Nothing more.


It's not that I don't like Myungsoo...


The problem is,


The one I like is, Sungyeol.

 

The Day I asked Jieun, if She knew and were close with infinite?

 

It's because I like Sungyeol since the first time I saw him.And I just want to check if they're both close.

 

And yes, it seems like it.

 

I knew him since before.

It was when he was acting like a fool on stage while performing....

At one time,  I didn't care about anything at all...

Then suddenly, I met a person who has the vice versa of my personality.

and that's Sungyeol, It all started as Infatuation, and now I think it's Love.

 

But..


Sungyeol and IU has this great chemistry.

It seems like there's no akward moment.

'I guess, Sungyeol like IU-eh?'


Hmmm..


Who wouldn't?

She's pretty? Very talented? Super Kind?

Who wouldn't like her?

WHO?
 

"Hmm... Sulli-ssi? Are you okay?" Myungsoo said as he pat my head.

 

"Ah~ Nae~ I'm okay., I'm just hungry that's all."

 

IU turned around and went beside me...placed her hand on my neck as if she's checking my temperature.


"Yah! Sulli-yah! We should go fast~ Or you might faint!" She grabbed my hand and ran.


"Why? Faint? Why?" Sungyeol said with a rather high pitched note following us.


I bet his not concerned about me...


He's just concerned about the possibility that I'll ruined their date.


Aigoo.


If that's the case, I'll just accept it. I'll just company Myungsoo all day.

I may be with myungsoo but my heart is with you...

With you, Sungyeol.

 

Jieun's POV:

We were eating Pizza with a very awkward atmosphere between, Sulli and Sungyeol.

I looked at them both as I took a piece of the sliced pizza. Stretching the cheese with my hand, I saw how their eyes
Shined bright while avoiding each other's look.

Can't they be in love with each other?

 

It's obvious how this choding care for her.

I thought...

Sulli liked Myungsoo?!

Hmmm...

Or she liked Sungyeol??

Does myungsoo like sulli too?

No, I seldom see them together.  

But what if, myungsoo is just accompanying me just to see sulli?

How am I going to prove it myself?

I have to make a move.

Argggh...

I should know whom sulli liked, to help her.

Help her with Sungyeol...or M-yu-ng..soo...Myungsoo.


\WHY AM I NERVOUS WITH THIS PLAN?'


"Sungyeol~ Can you please give me the hot sauce?" I said as I gave him a cute smie. Okay, I know. I'm somehow bad at acting.


Sulli didn't react. NOTHING.


Does he like myungsoo?!


"You want me to pour it for you?" Sungyeol said as he stood up to reach my position and was about to pour.


"Sure." I gave him another sweet smile.


And now...

Still no reaction...

Aigoo~

They would just look at me as flirt.

I may not succeed. I should stop. Aigoo~


"Thank you Sungyeol-ssi~" I bowed and decided to just cut my plan...

when...

"You can call me oppa" Sungyeol said.

WHAT?

"Ah..."

I looked at Myungsoo but...


It's like he doesn't mind, he's busy talking with sulli. I bet he didn't even heard what sungyeol said.


What are you talking about IU? Do you think he'd care? NO.


Should I call Sungyeol, oppa?!


"There's nothing wrong with it right?" He said.


Okay, I'm now stuck at a situation, I made myself.

"Arasseo~" I took 1 pizza and put the whole piece on my mouth.


This is so not right.

 

Myungsoo's POV:


I don't know why is sungyeol and IU, acting this way.

Sungyeol know, I liked IU.

And I obviously see how Sulli liked Sungyeol.

It can't be...

Sungyeol fell with IU's charm, right? and IU fell for Sungyeol's childish personality?


"Should we go back to school? It's already 5 minutes till our Math subject" IU said as she look at her watch.


"I don't wanna go back yet." Sulli said as she showed IU her aegyo~


"Please, Jieun-ah! Our professor is so hard to deal with. Let's take a break. Please?"  She continued.


"But...Math is so hard...We can't skip one class..." IU insist.


"I can teach you." I offered help. I know sungyeol can't help her with it.


"See? Our myungsoo~ is so smart. Let's just ask him to teach us!"Sulli said.


"Eo...~" I see the nervous face of IU as she said.


"It's okay if you don't want to go..." Sungyeol said as he play with IU's bag.

 

Why is he acting this way?


I certainly have to talked with sungyeol...


SOON.


"Are we going to spend the rest of our time here" IU asked.


"Should we go to the amusement park?" Sulli said as grab IU's hand playfully.


Amusement part is not a bad Idea.


"Okay~ Sulli, as long as your happy." IU stood with Sulli on her right hand then went outside.


"I love ridesssss!" Sungyeol said as he followed the two girls.

 

'CHODING!!!!!!!! LET'S TALK!'

=========================

A/N: Annyeonghaseyo~ ♥ It's already chapter 16! HAHA! How's this chapter? I've decided to put something different from the usual coupling.
What do you think about it?! And what do you think will happen in the amusement park? Please anticipate for the next ty chapter.
I promised it's Kailicious! kekeke~  And please do leave some new comments! I love seeing comments and suggestions! Thank you! Guys XoXo.


PS: If you don't mind spreading this fanfic? Please don't forget to upvote and subscribe.  Please do. Hehe!♥☺ Gonna edit and update soon! Bebelabs, thank you! And, anticipate my other stories!