Hidden desire towards you.

Ms. ert

Everyone in the room seems so worried for IU. The organization treated her as their baby maknae because of the and her undeniably cuteness. "I'm okay now sunbae. Kamsahamnida. We can go back to our work again." IU said with an unconditional bow.

 

"No, you shouldn't continue anymore this day. You can take a rest with your partner here, try healing your wounds first. We won't let you work anymore, consider this day a break, I'll just inform you through text on the next plans, Don't keep me worrying." The president of the organization say as he held the hands of IU.

 

Since the first day when IU introduced herself in the organization, the president always keeps his eyes on her, treating her more special than other members. The age gap is so big that it's obviously lust that runs into his mind.


Kai can't hide his annoyed face on what the president just did.He stood and took the hands of the president on IU's hand and jokingly put it in his chest where the heart is located.

 

"President, thank you." He said showing his aegyo blinking his eyes 3 times.

 

"YAH! Are you gay?" He said throwing in the air the hands of Kai, and came near to her sitting next to IU.

 

"IU are you sure you don't need my help, I can cure you?" He added.

 

Kai didn't let her utter a word. And held the president's hand and force him to walk towards the door.

 

"No, president, you can go now." Kai pushed the president outside.

 

"What a maniac, Why does he have your number? Don't you know he can molest you anytime? " He said locking the door.  


"HAHAHA!" IU laugh at the back holding on to her scratches.


It was the first time Kai made her laugh. It was the very first time they got moments together. It was very new to him. He didn't know what else to do than to pretend that he doesn't feel nervous.


"Are you really okay?" Kai asked IU as he was treating her scratches.

 

"Did that incident made you crazier?" He added.

 

"YAH!" She shouted disagreeing on his question.

 

"Stay still, I was just joking." He pull her hands, making her sit.

 

'Should I just ask sorry? and say thank you?' IU said to herself.

 

"So..sorry K..ai."

 

He didn't know how to react on what IU just said, they never had intimate conversation together. It's either they tease each other, or just ignore both presence. His casual self, continue in acting, as if he's not nervous.

"Sorry for what? you should be thanking me right?" Kai unhesitantly .

 

She automatically punch him lightly on the shoulder after realizing the tease. With that sweet punch their eyes met.

 

"Sorry for everything. I always call you devil and stuff, I know that hurts your pride."

 

'Can I be sincere with her? Can I start talking without teasing her?'

 

"It's okay. Can I ask you something?" Kai asked.

 

"What is it?" IU responded.

 

"Aren't you curious why I hugged you before? Why I told you I like you? Aren't you curious?"

 

"I think I know the reason." IU said with a serious voice.

 

 

'She Know what reason?' Kai said to himself.

 

"It's because you were hurt by Jiyeon that time right? and you were just using me?" IU said with a sincere smile.

 

"Aniyeo." Kai said.

 

"Well, it's okay. I don't want to know anymore." IU said with now a husky tone.

 


"Ah..." short response from kai.

 

Awkward atmosphere was obviously present in the area. Both kept their mouth shut, no more talking and just continued in treating the wounds. When Kai decided to cut it off with a playful joke.

 

"Why did you even stayed there? Are you looking for me? Are you thinking you're gonna see me there?" Kai said to ease the atmosphere.

 

"Absolutely not!" She answered as soon as his statement finished.

 

"I was just checking how the preparation went." Defending her words, she stood and took her things.


"I'll go ahead and go to the dorm, I think I really need a rest." Left the room without saying goodbye anymore.


She walked through out the main gate of the university. Her dorm where she and krystal live, is just 4 streets away the school. It's not that hard to walk by herself. She does this in regular basis, there's nothing to be scared off; her town is known for being the one of the safest place in korea.

 

What happened this day keeps on running in her head. IU's unconditional talk to herself continued.


'Aish. That was quite awkward atmosphere we had. But I would have stayed there for hours if he didn't helped me. I would even be in more trouble. Should I be friends with him?'

 

Realizing what she just said she shook her head and kick the rocks infront of her.

 

'OMO. No, I don't want to be friends with someone who's so judgemental.'  


As she walks by and continued in kicking every rock she encountered... She noticed something...She can't stop her eyes taking glances from here and there. It was very hot that day, someone's shadow from behind is playing...It's as if she was being followed.

 

She sang a song and smiled to herself thinking it will help to fade the nervousness she feels. Every possible time she gets, she turn her back and check if there is really someone there. Her walk fastened, as if her brain is trying to say she have to hurry.

 

She swung her body round, No one was there.


'Will I be the first victim here in our place?' She said with her heart beat thumping.


' I don't wanna be , and If they would take my money, I'll just run! Geez, I shouldn't have left school on the first place. '

 

More scary ideas are being thought.

 

She stopped walking and screamed, and talked with the air.


"YAH! I know how to karate! You would not want your body to be chopped!" Showing her karate snake pose crazily.


"HAHAHAHAHA! Are you really like that?!" Someone said from behind tapping her back.

 

IU turned her back as her eyes widened to see who just talked. Her body just shut down and stayed still.

 

'It's kai again...it's the devil.' She said to herself, with the same karate position she did, her body outbalance her pose and was about to accidentally fell when kai held her hand and help her stand.

 

"How many times are you planning to hold my hand and help you today? Ha? You haven't even said thank you yet."  Kai said fixing IU's forhead bangs.

 

"You scared the hell out of me!" IU said to him punching him big time.

 

"Wow, you know how to say those words." Kai act so surprised.

 

"Aigoo." She started holding on to her hand as if it's aching.

 

"Why did you follow me here?! I thought your..."

 

"What? you thought I was a ? Nope. Don't worry, no one will be interested in your body." Kai said as he smiled naughtily, whose face is near her face.

 

"Then what exactly are you doing here?!" said with a grave faced.

 

'You were so nice earlier, what possesion has got into you?' Mind talking once again.


"You left this in the room, and I thought you might want it back?" holding a 1/4 sheet of paper on his hand.

 

'WHAT?! 1/4 Sheet of paper and he followed me all the way here?'

 

"You know, I'm not gonna die yet. You can return it on monday, you don't need to come here." Straight faced where obvious on her.

 

She initially took the paper on his hand but Kai nodge it.

 

"I won't give it to you. Don't you wanna let me in ang give me drinks first?" He said putting the paper on his pocket keeping it away from IU.

 

She just smiled.

 

"NO, you can just keep it, Go home, Krystal would not like you here." She said and went straight to their house.


"Tsk. Ms. ert!!!" He shouted.

 

"I thought you're kind!'"  He added stretching his voice from bass to tenor, vains from neck are now visible.

 

"Then you just got it wrong, sir judgemental!" IU replied from far then shut the main door on Kai's face, and end it with a smirk.


IU went directly to her cabinet and change comfortable clothes, an above the knee short showing her porcelain-like thighs partnered with yellow polka dots loose shirt. Straps of bra is barely seen.


'Geez, he must have thought he could get here just because he brought my 1/4 paper? that's nonsense.'


"IU-YAH~~" Female voice were heard.

 

'It's soojung! She's finally here!'

 

"YAH! Soojung-ah~" She ran towards the door , with opened arms and a very bright smile ready to hug krystal.

 

She missed her friend.Krystal stayed at her sister's house who had vacation from america. She was the very first bestfriend of IU in seoul, and she misses the way krytal nags. Who wouldn't miss their sister-like friend?

 

"Annyeong~ bebe IU! I hope you don't mind I brought many foods. hehe." Krystal said as she place the things on the table, and directly went towards IU to give her a hug.

 

"I missed you so much! There are many things that had happened, I can't even imagine where to start." IU said responding to the hug.

 

"Don't tell me it's about that devil again?" Krystal smirking whose face laying on IU's shoulder.

 

"Yes...he..." IU removed her hands around Krystal and look at her from a distant when suddenly...

 

"Are you gonna tell krystal how a gentleman like me helped you today?" Someone said from the sofa.

 

"Who's that? Did you bring suho oppa?" IU asked Krystal as she took steps towards the sofa area, to her surprise it was.

 


"YOU AGAIN!?"


'Why does he keeps on appearing!

 
Kai was standing infront of the door, frozen from the view of a girl he loves to teased, dressed in a very cute yet chic style. 

 

 

'She's so pretty' Kai thought.

 

"Annye..ong ms. ..ert" Showed her a big lustful smirk, with a very nervous and stiff body.


"I hope you don't mind that I let kai in, He said he'll be fetch by suho any minute by now." Krystal said as she was mixing bowl of eggs.


A minute or two passed by, with IU and Kai staring at each other, few distant from each other. IU just can't believe the devil entered her house and saw her with a very exposing outfit. While, Kai was stiff and frozen seeing IU, in a lovely phase.


'Why do I feel like I'm falling, whenever I see you.'  - Kai.

'Why do I feel uncomfortable and nervous with you these days?! WHY' - IU

 

===============
A/N: Annyeong! Hope you liked it! Thank you to all those who left comments! And please support and spread my story~  God bless!