1 week with you.

Ms. ert

Jieun's POV:

What now? They have another program? Shouldn't be school full of studies? How come this school is full of unnecessary programs, Geez.

 

And..

"First, Clean the whole campus for the whole month." Ms. Hyuna said.


Wow, clean the whole campus? I don't know if I'll be able to graduate from this school alive.

 
"Second, you won't be able to join any clubs in the future...meaning, No more plus grades nor additional works." She added.


OMG. This could be the worst punishment, because of the busy teachers who's not teaching, students are oblige to join extra curricular activities and programs to pass one semester. I have to do my best!


"And lastly..." Trying to tease everyone, she paused.


Another one?!


"Expulsion for the both of you." She said walking towards the teacher's table.


Okay, I'm dead.


"Both of you?!"  The devil asked,


Did he read my mind, or are all my classmates thinking the same thing?


Expulsion by pair?!

"Yes, In this project, since it's love month. I will allow you guys to work in pair. And because you reacted first..."


Work in pair? that doesn't make sense. What if I'd do anything just to finish the work, and my partner would do vice versa. This is hilarious.


"Let me ask you, Who do you want to be pair with? Don't worry, there will be no objections from any party." Ms. hyuna asked the devil.


It would probably be Jiyeon.

 

Because as myungsoo said yesterday,

 

Kai was the one who like Jiyeon, not him.

 

Why would I think of his own problem, It would never be me. There's a .000001% chance. And with that,

 

Mother nature is calling me, I have to pee.


I stood and went directly to the direction of the door, unknowingly making sounds with my stamps.

 

EVERYONE IS LOOKING AT ME.

 

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

 

"Okay then. It's settle."

 

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

 

I looked at Kai and see if he's with someone.

 

But none.

 

"IU and KAI couple, now our first official." Ms. Hyuna said.

 


Kill me, kill me now.

 

It feels like my pee went back up.

 

"IU and KAI couple, now our first official." "IU and KAI couple, now our first official." "IU and KAI couple, now our first official." "IU and KAI couple, now our first official." "IU and KAI couple, now our first official." "IU and KAI couple, now our first official." "IU and KAI couple, now our first official." "IU and KAI couple, now our first official."

 

Is this nightmare or what?

 

I feel numb, I want to run as fast as I can and just leave the world.

 

But...

 

"IU and KAI couple, now our first official." "IU and KAI couple, now our first official."
"IU and KAI couple, now our first official." "IU and KAI couple, now our first official."
"IU and KAI couple, now our first official.""IU and KAI couple, now our first officia...

 


WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

 

I didn't gave any attention on what happened next.

 

All I know is, I was paired with a devil.

 

I was shaking while holding the Love passport, This is the start of hell. Really, Hell.

 

"Hey partner." Someone said at the back.

 

Obviously it's Kai, the devil.

 

"What now?" I said not facing him.

 

"You should greet me properly now, since were partners for the whole week."

 

"Week?" I shouted.

 

And yes, I know everyone's looking at our direction, AGAIN.

 

"Yes, darlings." Hyuna said.

 

"The program will start today until next tuesday, So you guys have 1 Week, 168 hours, 10080, 604800 together. Cherished it. Arasseo?" She continued.

 

Okay, time to accept it. 'I'm Dead'

 

"Why don't you guys just go and start your day productively? Go to your respective partners and make one agenda and go to that area. You have corresponding map on your Love program passport. There's a specific area there and you have no choice but to join that team. Annyeong~" She bids flying kiss directly to Woohyun's direction.

 

What's with these two?

 

Are they dating...

 

I was currently stuck with my eyes on ms. Hyuna

 

"You're still ing on her? Aren't you?" Again with this devil.

 

"YAH! I'm not ing~ It's just that I'm thinking about something." I said as I clean my desk, putting all my things on my pink shoulder bag.

 

"Why don't you admit it already"

 

Admit what?

 

"Seriously? Can't we just start and finish this program already?"

 

"You don't wanna be paired with me?"

 

"Yes!" I said without even thinking.

 

"Well, I don't like you too. I'm sorry."

 

WHAT?

 

"I didn't even asked you, and Why would I want to be paired with a devil anyway?" I said as I look at the second page of the passport.

 

'Haunted Woolim'

 

"Is this what I think it is?" I said, talking to myself.

 

"What is it?" He said taking the passport on my hand.

 

"Haunted woolim? Geez, How corny could this be? Are you scared?"

 

"Why would I be? I mean, I already know the main Devil of the house, No need to be scared...it's just that.."

 

"Wh-aaat?! Devil who?! Me? I don't like to be paired with a ert too! Don't think as If I'm enjoying this...."  I didn't really heard what he says..

 

All I know is, I have to change program passport.

 

I went outside trying to catch up with Ms. Hyuna.

 

"Ma'am! Ma'am~"

 

If you're expecting me to fall..

 

Yes, I just did.

 

\\\OOOOUCH!///

 

I saw ms. hyuna approaching me.

 

"You okay?" She said as she help me to stand reaching me her hand.

 

"Ah yes ma'am!" I stood back on my feet.

 

"Ma'am about the topic on our passport, can we..."

 

"What now ms. lee?"

 

"Can I change..."

 

"No changing of partners, right?"

 

"No ma'am, Can I change the passport?"

 

"No, not even the passport. Farewell now," She walked away from where I'm standing.

 

I Just don't know what to do anymore.

 

"Yah!" The devil was breathing heavily as he was holding onto his knees for support.

 

"Whaat."  I asked.

 

"Why did  you ran?" He said looking at my face seems like he's surprise.

 

"Cause, I want to change something."

 

"You're...you're..." His face moving towards mine...

 

I can hear him breathing...

 

WAAAAAAAA...

 

I can feel my eyes getting bigger.

 

"You're lips is bleeding..." He said as he wipe my lips with his hand.

 

"Eo."

 

"I think I accidentally bit it minutes ago." I said holding unto my lips.

 

"You really don't like me to be your partner eh?"

 

Yes, I don't.

 

"It's just that... I don't want to cause any harm to anyone no more."

 

"Harm? So you're saying when you're with me, you'll automatically be in danger?"

 

"You can think that way." He smirked and gave me the passport.

 

"Well, Sorry. You have no choice. I'm all yours and you're mine." He blinked.

 

I turn my back and went straight to the room.

 

"Where are you going?" He shouted.

 

"Room, I'll get my things and proceed to the program. We have to finish this fast."

 

"HAHA! I'll wait for you here,partner."

 

Hey, did he brought his bag?

 

I turned my back and looked at him. He Didn't bring anything.

 

"What?" He said looking at my direction.

 

"Aren't you going to get your bag?" I said.

 

"I don't have one."

 

What more shall I expect?

 

I turned my back and continue walking while looking at my feet as I make steps.

 

I raise my chin up and saw...

 

Saw. Myungsoo and Jiyeon.

 

So, they're the couple number 2?

 

Aw.. good for..them...

A/N: Annyeonghaseyo~ HAHAHAH! ^_^ Enjoooooy~