NOSE INCIDENT

Ms. ert

Jieun's POV:
 
Everything is in it's brightest shade of color, from the lights on the ceiling to the benches, even the garbage cans are very colorful. Everything seems good.

But to think that...

Myungsoo and Sulli was comfortable with each other,They barely talked for 2 hours. It's really not right.


We paid our entrance fee and took went in with a very bright atmosphere...

I'm skipping class right now, Shouldn't I be worried? =.=

"IU~ Do you want anything? I'll treat you guys! Excluding myungsoo..." Sungyeol said as he point out at the souvenir store.

"YAH!" Myungsoo shouted.

I looked at how playfully annoyed he is.

I can't believe I have a friend as perfect as him, I don't know what's wrong with me.
These days, My dreams are full of him. I only see his face in a very clear background, standing as if he is really an, angel.

Am I starting to like him?!

Am I starting to fall for him?

No, No.

But what if, I'm right? and...

He likes sulli?

or worst,

He still love Jiyeon?

Myungsoo caught me looking at him.

OMG. He must think I'm erting over him.

ARGGGG.

"Um... I want to buy...many keychains..." I said to sungyeol as I ignore myungsoo's look.

"Really!? Let's go...I love souvenirs."

We took steps towards the entrance, Silently walking and checking every  items on the store. I seperate my way with them...

I saw a very unique keychain with a small heart in it, the color is a mixed of black and red shading, It was perfectly made. It's as if it's talking to me. I slowly put my hands towards that keychain.

"You like that?" Myungsoo said.

"Eo. Yes~ It's really cute, but very expensive. As I saw the price? It's really not worthy for a keychain." Putting back the keychain, I said.

"But... It will always be worthy, if you like something, no matter what it takes."

I looked at him with an amazed eyes.

Does he want to say something?

His words seems to have a deeper meaning.

"Anieyo~ I'm okay with the cheaper one. I don't want sungyeol's wallet to cry" I brushed off with a smile and went to sungyeol.

As I walked...

I feel like something is watching every step I take,

Maybe, I'm just not used in Myungsoo watching me.

Not anymore.  

It's starting to make me nervous.

What is this feeling!!??

I spotted sungyeol with sulli...

With a very awkward atmosphere.

They were really close but there's a bad spirit sorrounding them.

'LOL, Jieun-ah! What's with the bad spirit?'

"You think they like each other?" A sweet voice said to my right ear.

I turned my face on that direction without hesitating...

When I feel something touched my lips.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I closed my eyes due to being shock.

Did We...we....we...KISSED?

My...lips...are...not...innocent...anymore...

"Oh~ I'm sorry, did I frightened you?" Myungsoo said without any worries in his voice.

I can feel my cheeks getting red.

"Don't worry, your lips touched my nose, not my lips."

"Ah Jinjja?!" It was a relieved.

"My nose is not anymore, you took it away from me." He smiled and fixed my hair for me.

"Ah Mianhe oppa." I bowed.

"HAHAHA! Let's go!" He said as he went directly to the cashier and paid the things he bought.

Waaa.. I thought...we kissed.

I was still stuck on what happened.

"IU ssi~ Are you okay?!" Sungyeol approached me with many keychains on his hand.

"Wow, did you just bought all the keychains here?" I said as I'm trying to forget about the nose incident.

"Oh~ Actually this is just nothing compared to the last time, We went here. I bought this for Infinite hyungs and sungjong." He said as he took my hand and went to the cashier.

I Saw sulli walking outside in a very cheerful conversation with myungsoo.

"Do you think, Sulli liked myungsoo?"  

"Eo... I don't know...Why don't you ask her?"

"I'm too shy, Do you think your friend would like a choding like me? No right?"

What? So, he likes sulli this much.

Wow, I was right.

"You're so cool for being you! It's not that hard to like you!"

He suddenly hugged me and pinched my cheeks.

"Thank you, Jieun-ah! Thank you!"

"Welcome, Sungyeol-oppa!"

"YAH! Sungyeol and Jieun-ah!" Sulli shouted from the exit of the store eating ice cream with myungsoo.

"Let's ride roller coaster!!!" She said.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

"You guys go ahead. I'll just stay here."

Bring me to anything next time, except Amusement park!

I hate rides.

"Sorry guys. I think I'll have to stay here with Jieun." Myungsoo said as he took the plastic bag sungyeol was holding.

"Why?!" Sungyeol asked.

"I'm also afraid of ...rides."

Really?! Acrophobia?

"The preparation for the Februaru LOVE summit will start tomorrow, I would definitely suggest to have rides and force you two to join." Sulli smirked as she held sungyeol's hand and ran.

WOW.

Sungyeol turned his back and winked, I gaved him a thumbs up showing a smile.

I guess this is the start of the SulliYeollie Couple.

5 minutes passed.

We were still walking with no topic.

I don't know why but...

I want to ask him many things, But my mouth won't utter any words.

Too much silence, makes me deaf.

ARGGG...

"Are you really afraid of heights?"  I said I took a seat on the bench infront the horror house.

"Not as much as I am with ghost." He said as he pointed at the scary place behind us.

"Really!? Do you want to go inside?" I said teasing him.

"If you would like to try, it's okay with me."

"I would love to, but I have night blindness. I don't see clearly at dark. I don't If I would even get scared for not seeing anything."

"Really? Then you shouldn't join the horror booth at tomorrow's preparation."
He said with a worried yet blank face.

"Ofcourse, I woudn't dare." I gave him a smile as I took bite at the hotdog we bought while walking.

"I was 6 years old, when my mom died and she left me with this ring." He showed me a ring on his necklace, serves as a pendant.

"I'm sorry about what happened to your mother..."

"It's okay, you didn't killed her, did you?" He took a bite on the buns his holding, and laughed.
 
I DIDN'T KILLED ANYONE.

"No, I didn't."

"HAHA! I was just kidding. Let's not talk about her."

"I thought it was...from jiyeon." He suddenly looked at me with a shocked face.

"How did you come up with that conclusion?" He took another bite.

"It's just that... you two used to ... date together..."

"Kai likes Jiyeon, not me."

KAI?

Kai...

Kai......

Kai?!

Kai?

Kai....


What's with me?

WAAAAAAAAAAA!

Kai likes Jiyeon!??!

But, Why?!

"Really?"

"Are you okay?" He said as he wipe tissue on my lips.

"Eo. Yes~ I'm...just worried about getting lower...grades on math for being absent."

"You're not that good in lying, IU-ah!" He said.

LYING?

Did he read my mind?

Is it obvious that I was shocked with...

Kai liking Jiyeon?!


"Lying?!" I said trying to act natural.

"Yes... You're not worried that you're going to get low grades on math..." He said.

Okay, he know...

"Because you're good in math, you don't need to lie about that."

That's a relieved.

But...Did kai really liked Jiyeon!?

------------------

A/n: Hey there! I saw new subscribers! Please do comment! Huhu. Promised to Update this tomorrrow! Keke. SWEAR. I still don't have time to edit, so I'll just continue updating this story. Please motivate me to continue by leaving comments. Please, Thank you!

PS: I know that you guys are waiting for the KAIXU moment?!! HAHA! I made the chapter already~ But I'll upload it tomorrow! ^_^ Stay tuned, and leave comments please?! Thank you!