Angel meets the Devil.

Ms. ert

Chapter 14: Ms. ert's Angel meets the Devil.

 

Myungsoo's POV:

I feel the awkwardness in the air. Why did I actually said 'I'm her angel?'

Aigoo.

But...

Does Kai like Jieun?

It can't be...

He likes Jiyeon...

a lot...

I check Jieun, who's currentlys sitting on my left, same position as before.

Didn't noticed... I was staring at her for quite a long time.

"Are you okay?" Lending me a bottled water, Jieun asked.

"Eo~ I should be the one asking...Why didn't you shout for help? Or even fight back?" I took the bottled water, opened it and took a sip.

"Cause...My angel's handsome?" She said with a high pitched voice.

Am I hearing things correctly?

She's not serious right?

She can't be serious?

"Yo..you're angel's handsome?" I can't feel my lips..

She just smiled and move her hands towards me asking for something....

I unknowingly put my hand on her's.

"I Said..." Is she going to repeat it?

My heart will explode...

NO...

Will she...

"I Said...that's my bottle, I just asked you to open it."

WHAT?

WHAT?

WHAT?

"Eo...Mianhe~Jinjja~" I'm such a PABO, halucinating....

'MYUNGSOO~PABO-WAE?!!'

"I'll just buy you another one." I stood and shooked my head. Just to earse the things, I'm imagining.

"Anieya~Kwaenchana. You don't have a certain disease or something right? keke." She covers as she laughed.

It'll be an INDIRECT KISS....

Isn't it?

"Eo~ are ... are you sure? Isn't that..."

"Awkward? Anieyo. I'm used to awkwardness when I'm with you..." She smiled and took the bottle from my hand.

She's feeling awkward when she's with me? Does that mean, I'm uncomfortable to be with? Isn't that a sarcastic opinion?


Am I really that 'AWKWARD TO BE WITH?'

 

I watch her carefully as she sip from the bottled water, where I drank minutes ago. I can't stop myself from realizing how lucky I am to even met a person as fun as Jieun, I don't know anymore. She's even drinking from the bottled, where my lips touched. She's drinking from it naturally... Aren't this already form of Kissing? I'm just so lucky...

I slightly raised my body due to being shock as she talk.


"Yah! I was just joking...Anyways...Thank you for saving me back there, I owe you alot." She smiled.


"YAHH~ MS.ERT!" Someone shouted.


We both look behind, towards the area where the voice is coming from...


"YAH! You owe me alot too."

It's...

...
...

Kai

"I didn't asked for your help." She frowned and turned her back facing the stage.


"Tch. Why are you even there? Are you going to perform and teach us how to watch well?" He said as he drink water from the bottle he took from jieun earlier.


What is this guy saying? He's really below the belt. I stood and raised my voice with him.


"Yah! Kai-ssi. What are you talking about? She's a girl. Stop talking nonsense."


"Myungsoo-yah! I'm not doing anything? I'm just joking, and asking at the same time." He said as he smirk and showed a confused playful face.

 

He doesn't know how to respect a girl. REALLY.


Jieun is so nice...

 

She doesn't deserve this treatment...

 

speacially from KAI, even if He's a friend.

 

"Stop, now."


"Are you really going to be serious here, L-ssi? I'm just having fun.Why are you doing this? Because You're her angel, And I'm the Devil? Is that it?" He put his right hand on my shoulder.

 

Should I start a war? This boy is really...

I don't want to make a scene.

I just...

"Yah! Devil! What if I tell you..." What is she going to say?

She's sitting calmly while watching the performer on stage as she ask Kai.

"Yes... I'm going to teach how to watch properly? Getting excited already? "

WHAT?

POOOOOOOOOOOOORN?

"Let's see Ms.ert." Kai said as he make his way out of the barrier that closes the area of contestants.

I watch kai walk...with my mind flying on their conversation as I feel my feet walking while I'm sitting...

DOESN'T MAKE SENSE RIGHT?  WALKING WHILE SITTING?

I must be, Crazy.

"Don't worry, Myungsoo-oppa.It's okay."  She said with a bright smile.

"Is tha...that true?" I did dare to ask her... I mean she shouldn't be serious right?

How many times should I feel confuse with Jieun?

Unbelievable.

She just...

Smirk...

Aigoo...

WAIT...

She called me OPPA right?

 

RIGHT?


Emcee: 'Please all welcome our next contestant...#26.... Park Jiyeon....'


Jiyeon-ah. The emcee got my attention. I focused on Jiyeon who were just steps away from us,walking towards the stage. I hope she'd do fine. She's still my ex after-all. Once was my friend...


I saw her look with wrath blazing on her eyes. I just gave her a smile and said fighting, hoping that she could lip read me.

She tilt her head and raised her right eyebrow.  I know this time what she did wasn't for me...

It was...

For Jieun?

"Jiyeon-ah...eo..Jieun-ssi.."

Why did I mixed their names? what the?

"It's okay. you can just call me...IU, Only close friends can call me that name."

"Eo...Then why does krystal call you Jieun?"

"She seldoms call me IU, cause I told her. People shouldn't know, My nickname's IU."

"Then...How should I address you when we're with other people?"

She smiled and look at the stage....

"IU, just call me IU from now on."

"I thought...people shouldn't know about it?"

"You're an exception, because I owe you something...You can call me whatever you like...even a poop!"  She laugh slightly.

[L: Author-nim. Stop it. I'm falling for her already...Stop it."

Jiyeon was already in the bridge part of the song ' 1분 1초 ' and she's next.  I should just ask her later about her relation with jiyeon.

I look at IU's face and scanned it...

She's so pretty...

Her cute round eyes...

Milky white  complexion...

and her lips....

her lips...

Her lips is bleeding...

"YAH! What happened to your lips?" I held it with my right hand.

"Why? what's wrong?" She doesn't have a clue that her lips are already bleeding...

"BLOOD?" I can see her face getting pale...Does she have a phobia in blood?

"Yes...let's go to the medical booth...now."

"It's not that severe right? Le'ts go later...Okay?"

"It's not that big but..."


Emcee: 'Last but not the least...'


"Oppa...I should get going...Just accompany me later." She stood and gave the bottled water to me...

"Where? but how about your wound? Are you going to the comfort room?" I said with a confused eyes.

"No. I'll go and teach the devil...how to watch properly."

Oh, right! It's her turn. I can't watch!  I cover my eyes with my both hands and hid my face.

I don't want to see her that way... I just can't

"Aren't you going to wish me luck?" She messed with my hair as she stood infront of me.

"Wish you luck on teaching , while you're lips is bleeding? NO." I covered my face again and hid it from her.

"You're so cute."

"OUCH!" She suddenly pulled one hair from my head.

"What's that for?"

"Lucky charm?" I watched her walk as she went straight to the stage.

'Whatever you do, dance y , do a comedy gag, or even teach kai how to watch . I wish you luck. I still wish you luck, IU ssi' 

-------------------------------------

A/N: Wow. Longest chapter fo this story? Isn't it? I'm so happy with this chapter, And Me,Myself is anticipating on what will happen next? And lol with the MyungxIU moments here. Let's give Kai a chance on the following chapters, shall we? What do you guys think!? Should I focus more on KaixIU or should I stick with MyungxIU for the nerxt chapter? What do you think is Jiyeon's real relationship with IU? Hmmm :/ And what's with all the L <3 IU Cheesy-ness?!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

PS: I think, I have to write and finish this chapter as soon as I can, or else I might not finish the story anymore because of the small amount of readers. :( Anyways, thanks for still dropping by! Kamsahamnida! ^_^ Please leave remarks and comments, what do you think about this chapter?! Gonna update and edit soon!