002

OMG! I slept with my bestfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: I read all the comments all the time when I'm travelling here n there. Thanks for every single comment you guys gave me. I love them all so so much. And you guys like the way I described Jessica's POV?! It's really surprised me that you guys actually like this 'Jessica' in the story, who is quite different from the image she used to be, aka cold ice princess. I like dummy funny Jessica actually.

And I did admended last chapter a bit. Jessica not into guy. (Do a easy job for my tiny brain. I can't go for complicated stuff)

 

 

 

 

"Oh... My... God..." I just let my jaw dropped by it own, hanging there in the air like an idiot, really ruined my superb image, but I don't really care now. Hell! I have no time to care both that!! Fuxk that!!

 

Fuxk! Fuxk! FUXK!!!

 

"Fuxk!!" 

 

Can't blame me crused so much now, ok?! Coz, you won't know how the fuXking complicated feelings I having right now!! You won't know. How will you know, coz you're not the almighty Jessica Jung that who I am!!

How I wish that the horrible scene happened just now is just hallucination of my hangover!! How I wish that I didn't wake up on my own bed this morning!  How I wish that I'm not wake up in on my own bed this morning! How I wish that I'm not wake up in on my own bed this morning with Taeyeon slept TOO beside me!! How I wish... How I wish that I didn't been beated up by Taeyeon in horrible way this morning.  

But hell!! My body still aching on the beat-up she served me. She really something when she beat the crap out of me!! Ouch... Ouch... Ouch... I'm still aching here, here and here!!! Well, you can't see, hell! Can't let you see my beautiful bare body!! Shut your eyes firmly, now! Like NOW!! N.O.W!!!

Oh, where am I already? You all satyr distracted me!!

Oh yeah... My fuxking mixed complicated bloody feelings!

 

You won't know how the fuxking much I wish that I didn't slept my best friend!!!!

 

Oh... My God!! Is... ... Is that.... IS THAT A LOVE-BITE?! Oh gosh... It is!!! Oh my god!! Taeyeon!! ME, Jessica Jung, have a LOVE-BITE on my chest!!!! And it's Taeyeon, who on my chest!! Wait!! Wait a second, what the fuq am I talking bout? Love bite?? Nu.... Nu-uh.... That's so weird!!! Taeyeon. Love bite. Taenggoo. Love bite. Taenggoo. Bite me. Taenggoo. Bite me. Right on my chest. Love bite. My chest. Taenggoo. Lips. Bite...

MY GOSH!! It sound so wrong!!!!!!! But... ehem... not too bad actually. Her lips shape is y. Taeyeon's lips always looked stunning and bite-able. She... Has her y lips landed on my chest... suc...

Hey!! Stop!! You shouldn't have your dirty mind on Taeyeon, Jung Jessi!! She is your best friend!!

You just fu... no! SLEPT your BEST FRIEND!!! SHE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND FOR GOD SAKE!!! SHE IS TAEYEON!!

 Bestfriend!! Bestfriend! BESTFRIEND!!!! memorised that, JESSI?! Mark it on your brain!!! You should lay a hand on her!! She is Taeyeonnie, your BEST closest friend Kim Taeyeon. A girl that you never ever touch in your life!!!

 

 

 

Argghhh.... Hickeys.... 

Here! Here... here... here too!!!

Ah!!! Hickeys everywhere!!!

My my.... I need to throw up again... Damn u hangover!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“... ..."

“... ..."

“... ..."

"... ..." Seriously, What had happened?

*Dok*

"... ..." Oh gosh, Why can't I remember any single piece of that??

*Dok*

“... ..." C'mon!! Think! Think back!! Even just a little!!!

*Dok**Dok*

"... ... " Jinja, Jung Sooyeon, how can you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter